White Beard vs Master Roshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
White beard as of the Battle of Marineford
Vs
Muten Roshi as of Dragon Ball Super

Battle takes place in a land-locked wasteland

RealityWarper
Didn't Roshi beat Frieza's warrior recently ?

Tondemonai
Yeah, which puts him roughly about equal with the average Namekian warrior, maybe lower. Then again, Frieza said that the Frieza Force was abysmal compared to what it was, and iirc the average Frieza soldier's pl was 2k, so I'd guess by the movie/anime it was about Raditz level(?) Either way, he's at least got a pl of 1,500-3,000

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Yeah, which puts him roughly about equal with the average Namekian warrior, maybe lower. Then again, Frieza said that the Frieza Force was abysmal compared to what it was, and iirc the average Frieza soldier's pl was 2k, so I'd guess by the movie/anime it was about Raditz level(?) Either way, he's at least got a pl of 1,500-3,000

Doesn't that means that Roshi will godstomp White Beard ?

KingD19
Whitebeard spit the sky with the force of one of his normal blows going against Shanks. He'd destroy a Frieza Force soldier, especially using the Gomu Gomu no Mi and Haki.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by KingD19
Whitebeard spit the sky with the force of one of his normal blows going against Shanks. He'd destroy a Frieza Force soldier, especially using the Gomu Gomu no Mi and Haki.

What were the force of the blows that wounded him ?

KingD19
Getting hit with the equivalent of a volcano exploding in his face. Aikanu is also up to this point one of the top 5 strongest people on One Piece; he's up there with the Yonko as he killed Whitebeard. Although he was incredibly sick and old by that time so he was a shell of his former self.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by KingD19
Getting hit with the equivalent of a volcano exploding in his face. Aikanu is also up to this point one of the top 5 strongest people on One Piece; he's up there with the Yonko as he killed Whitebeard. Although he was incredibly sick and old by that time so he was a shell of his former self.

I see the point.

I have an hard time scaling DB punching-power but I think that Roshi can beat White Beard, especially with his Kamehameha.

carver9
White Beard is EXTREMELY strong...like High Herald strong. His speed will be the problem here along with Roshi versatility. Giving this to the Master.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
White Beard is EXTREMELY strong...like High Herald strong. His speed will be the problem here along with Roshi versatility. Giving this to the Master.

I guess that his lifting / grappling power is extreme while Roshi has a superior striking power.

cdtm
Roshi wins, but Whitebeard is infinitely >>>>> anything in Z.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Roshi wins, but Whitebeard is infinitely >>>>> anything in Z.

But they killed him. embarrasment

Who's the top dog in One Piece at the moment ?

KingD19
Can Roshi fly? If not, he falls victim to Edward just using his powers on the entire area around them and flinging shockwaves at him that he can't dodge as he can't see or feel them until they hit.

Tondemonai
He can't fly, but he is able to jump really high

Surtur
Even Roshi from dragonball was a moonbuster with some serious speed compared to White Beard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.