Beta v.s. Jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Draper
Beta:
https://s9.postimg.org/o9s3wwmvj/image.jpg

v.s.

Jesus:
https://s9.postimg.org/qsdsxl8lr/image.jpg

They fight in a wrestling ring. KO, death, or getting knocked out of the ring = a win.

fight 1- h2h only.
fight 2- they both get standard gear.

Who takes it?

krisblaze

deathslash
Jesus dominates in both rounds. Beta's fighting style is, what, stabbing people while they're busy dealing with walkers? Jesus' fighting style involves decimating his opponents with a high degree of precision and skill. Hell, half the time that Jesus fights someone, he's outnumbered, unarmed, and heavily outgunned. A closer fight would be Jesus vs Ash, Jesus vs the afterlife with Archie crew or even Jesus vs one of the characters from fanboys vs zombies.

Galan007
Frowny McTwoKnives is a physical beast -- he can easily one-arm ragdoll a guy the size of Negan, ffs:
http://i.imgur.com/Mdl0Kkv.jpg

That being said, Jesus is ridiculously haxx and outclasses him in every category aside from brute strength. Frowny's only chance is if he gets lucky and somehow manages to get ahold of Jesus. In that case he could toss him out of the ring or somesuch.

Aside from that scenario(which is a big stretch), Jesus takes this with varying degrees of ease. The second battle would be much easier for him than the first, considering he carries a sword and body armor as standard equipment, and Frowny McTwoKnives only carries... Two knives.

Props for making a TWD thread, though. We need more of them here. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by deathslash
A closer fight would be Jesus vs Ash Just saw this.

You really think Ash would give Jesus a good fight?

krisblaze
Maybe Beta could outlast Jesus.

We don't know how good his stayability is, Jesus might have a hard time putting him down....doubt it though..

Galan007
Yeah, I see Jesus chopping Frowny down like a tree, in all honesty.

We might know more about his skills after the next issue of TWD, though. I mean, Negan seemingly has him on the ropes right now, but it's not going to be that easy -- *something* will stop Negan from killing him... Or maybe not. Kirkman keeps this series so fluid/spontaneous, that it's hard to predict events.

One_Angry_Scot
As much as I like Beta as a character Jesus is haxx. If Beta gets a hit or 2 in then Jesus would be toast but it would be hard because of how fast he is.

But like Galan said we aren't fully aware of Beta's abilities yet.

iceman24567
Jesus beats the hell out of Beta

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
Just saw this.

You really think Ash would give Jesus a good fight? why not? Ash has fought everything from deadites, to marvel zombies, to Dracula and he's still breathing. Hell, in his current comic, he held his own against a werewolf. The guy has some seriously solid feats.

Galan007
why not? Ash has fought everything from deadites, to marvel zombies, to Dracula and he's still breathing. Hell, in his current comic, he held his own against a werewolf. The guy has some seriously solid feats. Yeah, I guess that's true. He does have decades of canon under his belt.

I just have a hard time imagining Ash doing well against Jesus in a one-on-one battle. Just seems like he is physically outclassed across the board. /shrug

deathslash
Yeah, I guess that's true. He does have decades of canon under his belt.

I just have a hard time imagining Ash doing well against Jesus in a one-on-one battle. Just seems like he is physically outclassed across the board. /shrug I see the only real advantage that Jesus has being skill and maybe speed. Ash almost certainly has strength, durability, and experience. The guy took a sucker shot from daredevil and also broke spider-man's jaw with a single punch. It would definitely be competitive between the two of them.

DarkSaint85
I have reported this thread as offensive.

Jesus is the Son of God.

Galan007
I see the only real advantage that Jesus has being skill and maybe speed. Ash almost certainly has strength, durability, and experience. The guy took a sucker shot from daredevil and also broke spider-man's jaw with a single punch. It would definitely be competitive between the two of them. True, but Jesus' skill/speed advantages are the reasons why I think he wins here, too... And also why I see him beating Ash soundly.

Ash, like Beta, is definitely strong -- but brute strength and brawling only go so far against someone like Jesus, imo. Mind you, that is not a discredit to Ash by any means -- Jesus is just that good.

deathslash
True, but Jesus' skill/speed advantages are the reasons why I think he wins here, too... And also why I see him beating Ash soundly.

Ash, like Beta, is definitely strong -- but brute strength and brawling only go so far against someone like Jesus, imo. Mind you, that is not a discredit to Ash by any means -- Jesus is just that good. I can see Jesus winning against Ash, but I could also see Ash beating Jesus on one of his better days. It really depends on how old Ash is at the time. Either way, it would be an interesting fight to watch.

Galan007
I can agree with that. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.