Zam Wessel runs a mini-gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
She must remain in human form only. As seen in AotC

50m starting distance in a massive paintball/airsoft arena. Plenty of cover.

1. Clone fresh out of training
2. Captain Rex TCW
3. Senate Commando
4. Sabine Wren
5. Bo Katan
6. Pre-Vizsla

|King Joker|
She might get to 5 due to her sniper rifle.

JKBart
1. Clone fresh out of training - she wins, I guess.
2. Captain Rex TCW - she loses. Rex is above Senate Commando and Sabine.
3. Senate Commando - she wins, though the opponent has a chance.
4. Sabine Wren - she wins.
5. Bo Katan - she dies.
6. Pre-Vizsla - dies definitely.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
5. Bo Katan - she dies.

Zenwolf
Why is Sabine so high?

Anyway, either 2 or 3. Most likely 2.

Kurk
I considered equipment availability too.

Zenwolf
Eh I don't think that would put Sabine that high, she's still outclassed in physicals and ranged. Her armor isn't making much difference....in fact actually, Zam's rifle isn't really gonna be helping her here.

She uses a KiSteer 1284 Projectile Rifle. Projectile Rifles aren't effective against armor, it won't be effective against pretty much any of these guys.

So she'd need to get in close with her KYD-21 blaster pistol. Which the Clone and Senate Guard have her outclassed in range with rifles and Rex/Sabine have her outclassed in firepower output with dual blaster pistols.

chingchangwalla
Sabine should be 1. Rex would school her lmao

JKBart
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh I don't think that would put Sabine that high, she's still outclassed in physicals and ranged. Her armor isn't making much difference....in fact actually, Zam's rifle isn't really gonna be helping her here.

She uses a KiSteer 1284 Projectile Rifle. Projectile Rifles aren't effective against armor, it won't be effective against pretty much any of these guys.

So she'd need to get in close with her KYD-21 blaster pistol. Which the Clone and Senate Guard have her outclassed in range with rifles and Rex/Sabine have her outclassed in firepower output with dual blaster pistols. Damn, good points.

Zenwolf
Damn, good points.

What's worse? Her rifle isn't known for penetration. That makes it even worse for her and better for...well pretty much the entire gauntlet.

Both the Clone and Senate Guard both have rifles that are both accurate and can punch through armor.

Along with the cover in the area, I'm not seeing her rifle being much of use.

darthbane77
5. Bo Katan - she dies.

Zenwolf
Nah, none of that.

JKBart
Yeah, taking into consideration her weaponry these guys win just because of Zam's terribly suited equipment.

If she got a weapon suited to the clone's armory, then I would hold my judgement though.

Zenwolf
She also doesn't have any real armor. I mean she has an armorweave jerkin and skirt...but that's not really gonna protect her.

JKBart
Yeah, gets murdered at round 1. For Star Wars that's like going with firefighter uniform and blackpowder gun against US Marine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.