Supergirl and Power Girl vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisblaze
Everybody on earth has been teleported to safety, they can fight without considering civilian casualties, etc.

No prep.

Can they take him down?

carver9
no expression

deathslash
The Death of Superman 2.0

iceman24567
Superman wins

tkitna
Girls beat his ass

shadowknight
SM wins but they make him work for it

abhilegend
Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Girls beat his ass

Zack M
Current Supergirl/Power Girl aren't what they used to be. Superman takes it.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
Current Supergirl/Power Girl aren't what they used to be. Superman takes it.

What makes you say that?

Zack M
Originally posted by carver9
What makes you say that?

Lack of feats, IMO. What is so special about current Supergirl/PG?

tkitna
Whats so special about current Superman?

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
Lack of feats, IMO. What is so special about current Supergirl/PG?

Superman and Super girl already fought and she did extremely well against him. Add another Kryptonian into the mix and it seals the deal. Powergirl also survived a punch that sent her flying into another Galaxy.

Cogito
Powergirl also survived a punch that sent her flying into another Galaxy. Can't say I've read that issue, but that sounds like some real PC space cheese.

Scans?

emporerpants
You mean what is so special about pre-flashpoint Supes tkitna? Cuz that is who the current Superman is. Check his respect thread if you don't think he has done anything.

tkitna
As said before, Supergirl already did well against him. Add Powergirl and they should be enough.

Surtur

abhilegend
As said before, Supergirl already did well against him. Add Powergirl and they should be enough.
A normal man with a portion of Superman's powers oneshotted Supergirl. A construct with Superman's powers almost killed her too.

thumb up

deathslash

Damborgson
Wait, Superman is back to pre flashpoint?? DCNU Supes is just gone?

emporerpants
As far as I am aware, yeah, pretty much.

shadowknight
As said before, Supergirl already did well against him. Add Powergirl and they should be enough. When was this? B/C anytime they have fought each other SM has had a clear advantage.

carver9
I'll post scans. I hope ABHI isn't talking about that clone Superman Supegirl fought.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Damborgson
Wait, Superman is back to pre flashpoint?? DCNU Supes is just gone?

Yep. He ded.

Surtur
Originally posted by deathslash
and then Diana slaps that sandwich out of his hands and tells him to go get her a sandwich and some beer.

See what you did?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/38/44/08/38440873eb1b96294c4efb98ea8b6586.jpg

She made him do that. He did it because he cares.

PS-He secretly doesn't care.

carver9
Don't understand the importance of that scan. She is trying to slice something other than Superman. Superman jumps in front of her and slaps her. Help me understand.

shiv
This fight is over before it begins.

ie: Superman Wins.

Surtur
Don't understand the importance of that scan. She is trying to slice something other than Superman. Superman jumps in front of her and slaps her. Help me understand.

Superman doesn't jump anywhere, he speeds over across the room before WW can even react and slaps her down. It was a joke posted in response to a comment about Diana slapping a sandwich out of his hands.

It was meant to show that Superman would b*tch slap Wonder Woman away from him for daring to touch his sandwich.

I guess maybe this picture would have been better suited to the task:

http://orig13.deviantart.net/a72e/f/2007/129/2/5/superman____vs_wonderwoman_____by_bushido_masters.jpg

DTM
Im in the camp of, Superman wins pretty much every single time, but the girls make him work for it (less so if hes not holding back at the start, which he usually is unless hes fighting Darkseid or Doomsday or that level).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.