(Devil May Cry) Dante VS Bayonetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
i know there been thread like this one in the past. But now with bayonetta 2 it give new feat for Bayonetta. and I saw dante vs bayonetta deathbattle and Dante won. then again those people whom made Deathbattle have history of making mistakes..

So WHOM WILL WIN IN THIS FIGHT? WITHOUT BS. WITHOUT QUESTION. WHOM IS FASTER? WHOM IS STRONGER? WHOM IS MORE POWERFUL? WHOM WILL WIN?

LET PUT THIS DEBATE TO REST ONCE AND FOR ALL

EmptyHearted
I will like to invite people from Deathbattle disagreement for this debate.

KingD19
Does Dante have feats from all his games?

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by KingD19
Does Dante have feats from all his games?

pick each version of Dante and put then against bayonetta

like this

Dante DMC4 VS bayonetta

EmptyHearted
let try this

Devil may cry 3 Dante vs bayonetta

Devil may cry 1 Dante vs bayonetta

Devil may cry 4 Dante vs bayonetta

Devil may cry 2 Dante vs bayonetta

EmptyHearted
so everyone pick any version of Dante and put him against bayonetta

you can also pick two version of bayonetta in this fight

like Bayonetta from the first game and the second game

Jmanghan
SMT Dante stomps.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Jmanghan
SMT Dante stomps.

I mean within Devil may cry games

not other series games since it not canon.

pick any version od dante from devil may cry games from 1 2 3 4

Nusa105
I'd say Bayonetta takes the majority if this is DmC Dante, DMC3 and DMC4 Dante

cdtm
Pick a winner in Death Battle, and that's usually the opposite of who should win. Happens so often, I think they do it on purpose.. (They all but admitted Vegeta can't win without PIS against Super Shadow. And Toph vs Gaara speaks for itself..)

SquallX
No canon version of Dante can ever hope to last a second against a Bayonetta's at her bare minimum. God forbid Bayo actually takes the fight serously.

Dante's one of my all time favorite characters all of time, but let's be serious here. I want anyone to named me one thing Dante's done that Bayonetta at her weakest haven't done, and surpassed casually.

Dante at his strongest, and that's Majin Dante, is still far weaker than an incomplete Bayonetta from part 1.

NemeBro
Bayonetta with very little effort. Be it speed, strength, durability, or raw power Bayonetta has the advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.