stuff to help make the game more sweet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evilelvis
any 1 got sum good stuff like how to get Neo in the game and not give crap codes that dont work. ps I KNOW MOST FALSE 1ns to do with neo

Tex
That game is horrible!sick

evilelvis
true thats why i need stuff to make it better?

Tex
Yeah you're right.

God bless youwink

evilelvis
u got the game tex?

evilelvis
here are some hints and cheats i found........

Cheat mode:
Go to the Hacking engine in the game. Then, unlock the command allowing CHEATS. Submit one of the codes below to enable that particular cheat code.

How to find cheat codes:
Every highway sign you see in The Matrix: Reloaded is a cheat for the game, Enter The Matrix.

Look on the billboards in the game on the freeway.

Grappling:
If you want to grapple or throw push two buttons simultaneously.

Learning to FOCUS:
Once you have learned how to FOCUS you can pull off the infamous BULLET TIME. To pull off bullet time simply push L1. If your health or focus bars become depleted simply stay out of harms way.

Maximum firepower:
Submit the code 0034AFFF.

Unlimited ammunition:
Submit the code 1DDF2556.

Unlimited focus:
Submit the code 69E5D9E4.

Fast focus restore:
Submit the code FFF0020A.

Unlimited health:
Submit the code 7F4DF451.

Bonus test level:
Submit the code 13D2C77F.

Sparks' Construct in training mode:
Submit the code 13D2C77F or 1302C77F.

Enemies cannot hear you:
Submit the code 4516DF45.

Enemies cannot see you:
Submit the code FFFFFFF1.

Turbo mode:
Submit the code FF00001A.

Multi-player fighting:
Submit the code D5C55D1E.

Low gravity:
Submit the code BB013FFF.

Faster logos:
Submit the code 7867F443.

Taxi Driving:
Submit the code 312MF451.

evilelvis
I aint tried some but most are O.K

Tex
Nah I dont have the game, but I've heard horrible...horrible things.sick

Ushgarak
The game is fun. There are some crap sections and it is not as polished as it should be and it is extremely shallow, but it is still fun.

There is no Neo code, that is a false rumour. One of the multi-play duels on the console is Smith vs. Neo though, I believe

evilelvis
anyone else think those driving games came from the p.s.1 (when they were making the p.s.1)?

Celsius
the game is just something they put together in a few months to keep peole happy till the third movie comes out. but there are to many gliches, and the graphics could be a little better. stick out tongue

DarkMage31
No, Ushgarak. The level you are talking about is Morpheus vs. Agent Smith. There is no Neo in multiplayer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.