Kenth Hamner Force-only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
-Force only
-Hamner gets healed after every fight
-Everyone in their prime, if not said otherwise
-Fight takes Place in the PT Jedi Temple, everyone has the same knowledge on the location

Warm up: Cilghal
1. Githany
2. Antares Draco
3. Kyle Kartan
4. Mara Jade Skywalker
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi(RotS)
6. Aryn Leneer
7. Darth Baras(Amp)
8. Darth Maul(TPM)
9. Mace Windu
10. Yaddle

MythLord
Not quite sure; he's TKed Saba and TKed Kyp, albeit while the latter' guard was down, so... I dunno, should make it to 3-5 definitely.

Also, Aryn and Baras are too high.

Ursumeles

SunRazer
Might as well give Baras his amp. All of his showings and stuff come after.

Ursumeles
Has his Amp now thumb up

JKBart
Warm up: Cilghal - to be honest, Cilghal should be pretty powerful considering how she mastered enormously preciseful and complicated powers, like extracting damned nanoviruses with the Force. Her feats and reputation reside in areas so exotic though, one can't really rate her in regards to the Force. I'll let that one pass.

1. Githany - Kenth stomps. Githany has literally nothing to offer in Kenth's tier. Nothing.

2. Antares Draco - his Force feats aren't that overwhelming. He demonstrates great combat feats, but he's like Kit Fisto. Great combatant with great showings, but not much of direct Force usage. There's not a way to give Antares a good argument.

3. Kyle Katarn - Kyle definitely puts up great resistance, but Kenth should win.

4. Mara Jade Skywalker - same as above.

5. Obi-Wan Kenobi(RotS) - same as above.

6. Aryn Leneer - same as above.

7. Darth Baras(Pre-Amp) - same as above.

8. Darth Maul(TPM) - Force only Kenth is superior even if you consider the fact that TCW Maul couldn't really rise in power from TPM given half his body was destroyed. The fact that TPM Maul absolutely butchers Kenth in sabers in a manner of seconds doesn't change that.

9. Mace Windu - Kenth falls. Puts up a good fight though. Probably. Maybe.

10. Yaddle - same as above.

DarthAnt66
Katarn.

Ursumeles
The opinions differ quite a lot, lel.
I would be Interested tho what deronn_solo says -though I see him saying 3, lel-

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Katarn.

This. Should be a nice fight regardless, though.

UCanShootMyNova
DC can you enlighten me on Katarn? I can't find any decent RT's for him and I'm interested in understanding his power as a force user.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
DC can you enlighten me on Katarn? I can't find any decent RT's for him and I'm interested in understanding his power as a force user.
This.

Also Nova, your opinion? :P

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi(RotS)
6. Aryn Leneer
7. Darth Baras(Amp)
8. Darth Maul(TPM)

http://i.imgur.com/8uSrOgM.gif

Ursumeles
Yeah, Obi and Mara are waaaayyy to low.

TheKnight
@cz_zoltan

What feats and accolades does a scrub like Kenobi have that could make him compete with the other duelist. laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
https://media.giphy.com/media/K0AnEB2t2EM/giphy.gif

TheKnight
Speaking seriously Kenobi should be ahead of tpm maul given that he was competing against a more powerful version of maul in tcw and grew more powerful and skilled by rots and was contending with Anakin in the force in mustafar.

Ursumeles
Force only...
Kenobi is above Baras and Leneer, tho, imo.

TheKnight
Force only...
Kenobi is above Baras and Leneer, tho, imo.

If he is above them, then why do you have him Below them ?

Ignore my previous post with terrible reasoning, I'm about to go to sleep so I am tired. An argument can be made for kenobi being superior to tpm maul given his performance in the force against Anakin on mustafar, depending on how hindered you think he was and Kenobi's accolades and feats.

Ursumeles
Because my opinion changed, and I can't edit the OP.

BazookaMaster
Stop at 5-9

Jmanghan
Baras isn't ahead of any version of Maul.

TPM Maul would take Baras.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Baras isn't ahead of any version of Maul.

TPM Maul would take Baras.
Yeah...? He would.
The order in this gauntlet is Cancer, tbh.

Jmanghan
Yeah...? He would.
The order in this gauntlet is Cancer, tbh. Do you wanna debate that?

Ursumeles
Debate what? That Maul is >Baras?

Jmanghan
Debate what? That Maul is >Baras? Oh, nvm.

Got confused.

Carry on, soldier.

Ursumeles
Lol. xD
No problem big grin

SunRazer
Kenth losing to Kyle only in Force is a bit suspect, IMO. I can't see Kyle pinning Kyp, distracted or not.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Kenth losing to Kyle only in Force is a bit suspect, IMO. I can't see Kyle pinning Kyp, distracted or not.
smile
Good, good!

Darth Demenos
does anyone have a respect tread on kenth ?

Ursumeles
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/kenth-hamner-respect-thread/99717/

Darth Demenos
thank you

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Kenth losing to Kyle only in Force is a bit suspect, IMO. I can't see Kyle pinning Kyp, distracted or not. I couldn't see Kenth pinning Kyp either, but... yeah.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I couldn't see Kenth pinning Kyp either, but... yeah.
But Hamner has done it smile

Jmanghan
But Hamner has done it smile Thats what I was saying :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.