Kenth Hammer vs Rahm Kota vs C'baoth vs Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
TK only. smile

JKBart
C'Baoth = Kenth* > Rahm Kota > Darth Zannah.

Probably team 1.

* - probably, judging on C'Baoth's overall abilities, mastery and power - though he didn't show that much in TK as in the other areas, but it should be translatable.

UCanShootMyNova
No it's not teams. It's just a free for all.

Do you think some of the characters combat experience would allow them to do better despite not being as powerful?

Ursumeles
Hamner>=C'Baoth>=Zannah>Kota.

SunRazer
Was prepared to argue team 2 because of TP, but then it's TK only....

Not sure. Zannah's inferrably the strongest, although C'baoth is right up there. Hamner's hard to place, though I'd probably put him above Kota.

Emperordmb
it's not teams Nova

carthage
C'Baoth maybe?

JKBart
Yeah if it's FFA then Zannah definitely dies. Kota is beneath Hamner definitely.

Judging on C'Baoth's overall abilities, mastery and power - he should be around Hamner in TK too, although he didn't show that much in TK as in the other areas, but it should be translatable. Impossible to get precision in that, though.

Emperordmb
Zannah wins.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
it's not teams Nova

Yeah, I realized that was I was typing up the second half of my post for some reason didn't correct myself.

Don't think it makes much of a difference, though.

JKBart
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Zannah wins. 10/10

chingchangwalla
Zannah solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.