Top 5 Werewolf Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Love Werewolf movies, although I haven't seen a good one in a while. What are yours? Mine are:

1. An American Werewolf In London
2. Werewolf (TV Pilot )
3. Silver Bullet
4. The Howling
5. Wolfen

JmOuvhiZUxs

jaden101
1. Dog Soldiers
2. American Werewolf in London (1981)
3. Wer
4. Teen Wolf
5. Wolf

riv6672
Never been a fan of most all the movies you guys have listed.
I love werewolves, i just dont think many good movies have been made about them.

1. The Howling
2. Teen Wolf (because yeah, thats a great movie, nice call on that)
3. Teen Wolf the Series
4. The Wolfman 1941
5. Abbot & Costello meet the Wolfman (a genuinely good movie with some chills along with the humor, and a meeting of 3 iconic Universal Monsters)

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by riv6672
I love werewolves, i just dont think many good movies have been made about them.

1. The Howling
3. Teen Wolf the Series
4. The Wolfman 1941
5. Abbot & Costello meet the Wolfman (a genuinely good movie with some chills along with the humor, and a meeting of 3 iconic Universal Monsters)

Nice list...

thumb up

Zack M
Originally posted by riv6672

1. The Howling
3. Teen Wolf the Series
4. The Wolfman 1941

You didn't enjoy American Werewolf in London? Come on!

riv6672
I saw it on opening day in '81, left the theater and promptly forgot about it till it started getting shown on TV years later.
Tried watching it several times and was bored each time.

Not saying its a bad movie (unlike say, Wolf), its just not my kind of movie.

Kazenji
The Howling is good except for sequels that followed, Just went to shit.

Zack M
I actually really liked some of the sequels. The one where a group of people are invited to a castle and they get killed off one by one. It's cheesy as hell, but I like it mainly because it's a who done it. I love those types of movies.

The second one: Your Sister Is a Werewolf is kind of enjoyable, too. Isn't Christopher Lee in that one?

Zack M
Wolfen is pretty cool, IMO. The great Albert Finney is in it. Also, Gregory Hines.

riv6672
Gregory Hones will always be a Drill Sergeant to me...sad

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack M
I actually really liked some of the sequels. The one where a group of people are invited to a castle and they get killed off one by one. It's cheesy as hell, but I like it mainly because it's a who done it. I love those types of movies.

The second one: Your Sister Is a Werewolf is kind of enjoyable, too. Isn't Christopher Lee in that one?

Eh....i just wasn't too fond of the sequels after the 2nd one, Boring and shit.

dynamix
Originally posted by Zack M

2. Werewolf (TV Pilot )

you remember that too?! Love that show as a kid. Used to be a saturday late night lineup with Werewolf, Hitchiker and Tales from the darkside. memories.

dynamix
my list would be

An American Werewolf in London
In the Company of Wolves
Dog Soldiers
Howling
ginger snaps
Wolfman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.