Worst of new Canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
What work of literature or any other canon media, do you think is the worst. For me, its Tarkin

Emperordmb
Dark Disciple.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Dark Disciple.

SunRazer
Dark Disciple.

UCanShootMyNova
Dark Disciple - PC author. Peace of sh!t book.
Battlefront: Twilight Company - Blatant advertisement for the lackluster Battlefront game and the writing shows this.

Lords of the Sith - I know none of us want to admit this since it gave Vader tons of good feats which he NEEDED if the versus community was going to get behind canon but... But it's a really sh!t novel tbh. The writing is horrendous. While it's great for mining feats that's really all it's good for unfortunately.

Darth Abonis
I really liked Battlefront: Twilight Company, but I agree. Dark Disciple was shit

JKBart
Dark Disciple. Originally posted by Emperordmb
Dark Disciple.

ares834
Almost all of the books have been pretty shit so far. The Leia one adn A New Dawn are the only ones I've enjoyed. If I had to choose a worst though, it would probably be Aftermath as it had so much potential.

UCanShootMyNova
You didn't like Lost Stars?

Darth Thor
Kanan beating Maul

I initially thought Vos beating Dooku was bad, but ultimately that was nothing by comparison.

Rey beating Ren was pretty OTT as well.

UCanShootMyNova
He's talking about works in the franchise not specific events.

MS Warehouse
Tfa

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Tfa

thumb up Tbh.

chingchangwalla
TFA, Vos' personality in DD, Darth Vader kinda looking like fodder in Rebels

Zenwolf
Everything starting over, I just find it kinda bizarre after so long.

Kurk
The death of Star Wars into propaganda for social justice warriors

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

ares834
Originally posted by Kurk
The death of Star Wars into propaganda for social justice warriors

Ugh.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
The death of Star Wars into propaganda for social justice warriors Weren't you the one who complained about TFA having a female and black lead? Lmao

Zenwolf
Edit: Retracted comment.

ares834
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Oh and no more Star Wars movie opening crawls. sad I really can't believe that they didn't do that for TFA..

What? There was a crawl...

Zenwolf
Edit: Oooh ok I see..for some reason I thought there wasn't, but then it's been awhile since I've watched TFA.

But didn't they say they weren't gonna do crawls anymore??

ares834
They said that Rogue One and the other spin offs likely want have crawls. The episode undoubtedly will continue to have them.

Zenwolf
Ahh kk, guess that's where I got confused.

Kurk
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Weren't you the one who complained about TFA having a female and black lead? Lmao
Yeah; I had a problem with the way it was awkwardly done. Not at all like a casual Mace Windu integration. Much too obvious

TenebrousWay
The worst? The fact that always appears someone who easily beats someone who's better than the best who was actually far better than someone who was better than one of the best at doing something in the galaxy who was actually capable of beating two of the best in history while handicapped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.