Rahm Kota vs Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Round 1: Base Bane

Round 2: Orbalisk Armor Bane

|King Joker|
Bane stomps all rounds.

UCanShootMyNova
Bane.

MythLord
What da fuq do you mean by Base Bane, exactly?
PoD or DoE Bane? DoE Bane is > Orbalisk Bane, BTW.

Anyways, Bane murks him.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord

Anyways, Bane murks him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord

Anyways, Bane murks him. I thought Orbalisk makes him uber powerful.

I guess PoD then?

Deronn_solo
PoD Bane ain't stomping shit.

TheMuser
Bane LOLstomps if DoE or RoTs (Orby). if he is just PoD, he still got dis crap.

MythLord
Bane was in RotS?

UCanShootMyNova
Eh, I'd question his ability to match up as a Force user as of PoD if we look at their respective feats. As for dueling ability it's made clear that Bane does as well against Kas'im because of his superior force power which he obviously would not possess here. That leaves us with a person who has mastered Juyo, and thus multiple forms of lightsaber combat and was capable of stalemating Marek who, a few weeks later, was throwing back hundreds of droids with a single push and causing hurricanes and ground quakes with a continuous blast. This is on top of his accolades placing him as a near perfect lightsaber duelist before the TFU novel. Given Rahm is a peer of Galen as an overall combatant this must be attributed to his capabilities as a lightsaber combatant and tactician given Galen possesses more innate power.

PoD Bane vs Rahm is a fairly even match tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.