Colossusnaut & Kuurth Vs WORLD WAR HULK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
1st stips no demon form for colossus
2nd Demon form

Sin I AM
Team stomps in both. Hulk faced no high end bricks iirc

carver9
Jesus save us. Anyways, WBH wins.

Dareangel
Colossusnaut & Kuurth easily

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Jesus save us. Anyways, WBH wins.

WBH aint in this thread son.

Dareangel
To be honest each of them will probably beat WORLD WAR HULK. he wasnt that powerful and was fighting holding back heroes. a more interesting fight would be the hulk that was powered up by Celestial tech and both stopped and overpowered the juggernaut

carver9
Sorry...didn't see WWH, anyways...everything that has been mentioned so far is incorrect but the team does win.

StiltmanFTW
Sorry...HULK IS HULK

Fixed that for ya, Derrick thumb up

Sin I AM
Sorry...didn't see WWH, anyways...everything that has been mentioned so far is incorrect but the team does win.

Everything is incorrect? Lol everyone said team wins, youre the one that cant read.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fixed that for ya, Derrick thumb up

laughing out loud laughing out loud ... this is torture.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Everything is incorrect? Lol everyone said team wins, youre the one that cant read.

It's the low-balling behind why the team wins. Lol...Pak explicitly said that nothing short of Galactus could stop Hulk and you think Thor or any other top tier would've made a difference. Hell, he said that WWH would've wrecked Odin Force Thor and the only reason he didn't write that fight at the time was due to Thor mission/status while WWH was happening. The same Hulk fought a being that was as powerful as Surfer (someone who stomped Surfer) and treated him like fodder. You honestly need to stop hating on Sentry, Hulk, and Spiderman because it's becoming obvious.

Sin I AM
It's the low-balling behind why the team wins. Lol...Pak explicitly said that nothing short of Galactus could stop Hulk and you think Thor or any other top tier would've made a difference. Hell, he said that WWH would've wrecked Odin Force Thor and the only reason he didn't write that fight at the time was due to Thor mission/status while WWH was happening. The same Hulk fought a being that was as powerful as Surfer (someone who stomped Surfer) and treated him like fodder. You honestly need to stop hating on Sentry, Hulk, and Spiderman because it's becoming obvious.

Lowballng? The team stomps thats common sense. If youd read the op instead of jumping on Hulks nutzyou wouldve realized that. And since when are writer's statements taken seriously? And then u use abc logic as a defense? Comical. No wonder u arent taken seriously.

Fyi Peter, Bruce and Bob are a few of my fave characters. Just because i do dick ride don't think Im bias

carver9
Lowballng? The team stomps thats common sense. If youd read the op instead of jumping on Hulks nutzyou wouldve realized that. And since when are writer's statements taken seriously? And then u use abc logic as a defense? Comical. No wonder u arent taken seriously.

Fyi Peter, Bruce and Bob are a few of my fave characters. Just because i do dick ride don't think Im bias

I don't think you are reading my posts right. Let me brighten it up a bit for you. Hulk losing isn't the issue, it's the comments added after it that is, illogical and uncalled for. Also, are you implying KMC takes you seriously?

laughing out loud ...none of the people you've named are close to your favorite. Stop it sin. We know the truth.

Wait a minute. So if a unknown villain stomps the JLA and Superman turns around and stomp this same character by himself, are you telling me that isn't a good showing for Superman? Sometimes I just want to give up on you Sin but the help for you is needed.

Sin I AM
I don't think you are reading my posts right. Let me brighten it up a bit for you. Hulk losing isn't the issue, it's the comments added after it that is, illogical and uncalled for. Also, are you implying KMC takes you seriously?

laughing out loud ...none of the people you've named are close to your favorite. Stop it sin. We know the truth.

Wait a minute. So if a unknown villain stomps the JLA and Superman turns around and stomp this same character by himself, are you telling me that isn't a good showing for Superman? Sometimes I just want to give up on you Sin but the help for you is needed.

The first paragraph I'll ignore because its beneath me.

Anyway who are u to say who i like and dislike? I just dont believe in hyperbole and wanking. Hulk WAS my favorite character. Especially during PDs run. I just hated how he devolved as a character with loeb and pak. Spiderman is also a fav as is Sentry. I just dont think Peter is unhittable or that Sentry cant be beaten.

And lastly i dont do abc logic no matter how pretty u paint the picture

Mindset
Team stomps in both. Hulk faced no high end bricks iirc He fought Juggs

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
He fought Juggs

Yea but that was indecisive. He best Ben and Piotr handily but they arent high end. He also beat Strange and Bob but those were pis-y.

-Pr-
lol @ Carter accusing anyone of lowballing.

DarkSaint85

He also said Superman would beat Hulk, IIRC.

But hey, writer statements and all that.

Anyway, I agree with carver. Team wins.

Khazra Reborn
Wtf is this shit with Hulk around here? This team phucking destroys him, it's not even a fight. Kuurth alone would make Hulk his woman every time, never mind adding Demon Collosonaut into the mix.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He also said Superman would beat Hulk, IIRC.

But hey, writer statements and all that.

Anyway, I agree with carver. Team wins.

He did say Superman would beat him, by calming him. He said in a fight, Hulk would kill him.

The team does win.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Wtf is this shit with Hulk around here? This team phucking destroys him, it's not even a fight. Kuurth alone would make Hulk his woman every time, never mind adding Demon Collosonaut into the mix.

Not destroy but they do beat him.

Why would Kuurth beat Hulk?

Khazra Reborn
Not destroy but they do beat him.

Why would Kuurth beat Hulk?

De. stroy. It's not even a fight.

Because Hulk can't beat regular Jugernaut, a massively amped Juggernaut with versatility and flight eats him like a ham sandwich.

DarkSaint85
How many out of 10 would you give the team, carver?

carver9
De. stroy. It's not even a fight.

Because Hulk can't beat regular Jugernaut, a massively amped Juggernaut with versatility and flight eats him like a ham sandwich.

Hulk has already defeated regular Juggernaut in 2 hits. This version of Jug has done nothing that normal Hulk hasn't done. Hulk is a far bigger threat than Juggernaut. Sorry to tell ya that.

carver9
How many out of 10 would you give the team, carver?

I would give them all 10. Colossonaut Imo is trans tier and this version of Juggernaut is as well.

DarkSaint85
Wouldn't WWH be trans too? He was defeating all before him.

carver9
Wouldn't WWH be trans too? He was defeating all before him.

Yes...doesn't mean be is beating 2 Trans tiers together.

Khazra Reborn
Hulk has already defeated regular Juggernaut in 2 hits. This version of Jug has done nothing that normal Hulk hasn't done. Hulk is a far bigger threat than Juggernaut. Sorry to tell ya that.

Sorry to tell ya, but you're making shit up. Hulk has never beaten Cain, never mind in two hits.

carver9
Sorry to tell ya, but you're making shit up. Hulk has never beaten Cain, never mind in two hits.

I'm not making anything up. He dropped him in two hits. A punch to the skull and a punch to the stomach. He was incapable of fighting back after those hits.

carver9
The most powerful being on the planet.

This speaks for itself.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617869_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-016.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617870_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-017.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617871_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-018.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617872_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-019.jpg

psycho gundam
Hulk could win

Carver. Face me

Anadrol1
Team kills WWH. Demon Colossus solos

Khazra Reborn
I'm not making anything up. He dropped him in two hits. A punch to the skull and a punch to the stomach. He was incapable of fighting back after those hits.

Bullshit. Knocking someone down doesn't mean you've won. Especially considering that was a sneak attack, Cain beat the smelly out of Hulk 2 issues prior, got a legit KO.

carver9
Bullshit. Knocking someone down doesn't mean you've won. Especially considering that was a sneak attack, Cain beat the smelly out of Hulk 2 issues prior, got a legit KO.

Knocking someone down is completely different than having someone on the ground unable to move and fight back.

Lol...that wasn't a sneak attack. Look at the issue again and stop making excuses.

Lol...are you talking about the fight Jugs was in street clothing? Please tell me you're not.

Also, just want to throw out there that every time Jugs and Thor fight, he treats Thor like fodder.

psycho gundam
Bullshit. Knocking someone down doesn't mean you've won. Especially considering that was a sneak attack, Cain beat the smelly out of Hulk 2 issues prior, got a legit KO. That was Professor Hulk, not Green scar and even back then that was the best showing Juggernaut ever had against him that was then "balanced out" by the 2-piece that came after. Savage Hulk made Juggernaut look silly prior to that anyway

If anything it's attrition that's on the teams' side, not damage output

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Carver. Face me

iceman24567
Team stomps

Khazra Reborn
Knocking someone down is completely different than having someone on the ground unable to move and fight back.

Lol...that wasn't a sneak attack. Look at the issue again and stop making excuses.

Lol...are you talking about the fight Jugs was in street clothing? Please tell me you're not.

Also, just want to throw out there that every time Jugs and Thor fight, he treats Thor like fodder.

They were fighting together, then Hulk randomly attacks, that isn't a sneak attack? How do you know Cain couldn't fight anymore? Right after Hulk knocks him down, he's hit with the psychic backlash. There was no opportunity to continue fighting.

Yes, the fight in the jungle, you can cry about it all you want, that was a legit ass whopping.

The only time Juggernaut has run through Thor was during 8th day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.