The Hulk gets Superman level powers once and for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Since Superman has high end feats against Foes such as Doomsday Darksiied etc

This is high end Savage Hulk (wwh is savage hulk at a certain level of rage strength/durability) not using wbh for obvious reasons.

Hulk Gets Superman Flight Speed and Heat Vision because he is a brick.

can Hulk beat Supermans Foes? (Same scenereo as Superman was in when he beat them)

1. General Zod
2. Captain Marvel
3. Doomsday (that killed superman)
4. Darksied

carver9
He doesn't need Superman powers to beat these people and the powers you gave isn't the reason Superman possessed a threat to any of those beings. Anyways, Darkseid wins due to removal, the rest, Hulk destroys them without these additional powers. Also, Hulk have insane high ends as well.

deathslash
Hulk beats 1-3. I'd definitely support him beating 1 and 2 even without superman's speed. That said, darksied beats him handily.

tkitna
So Hulk gets flight and heat vision but a strength decrease. http://advrider.com/styles/advrider_smilies/hmmm.gif

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
Hulk beats 1-3. I'd definitely support him beating 1 and 2 even without superman's speed. That said, darksied beats him handily.

This although im curious if DD could counter gamma.

TethAdamTheRock

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This although im curious if DD could counter gamma. I doubt it. Do you know how many characters have tried that?Originally posted by tkitna
So Hulk gets flight and heat vision but a strength decrease. http://advrider.com/styles/advrider_smilies/hmmm.gif he starts at savage hulk level and then he can move up to WWH level right? Or did I read the OP wrong?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
I doubt it. Do you know how many characters have tried that? he starts at savage hulk level and then he can move up to WWH level right? Or did I read the OP wrong?

🏄 did. Im not saying he could jus saying given his history its plausible

Surtur
On this board if you combine Hulk and Superman you essentially get some kind of deity.

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur
On this board if you combine Hulk and Superman you essentially get some kind of deity.

Yep

BlueFnord
Originally posted by Surtur

All HAIL The Super Gamma Father.

golem370
Can he amp off the sun like Supes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.