TOR Sith vs One Sith and RoT Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Revan, Karness Muur, Exar Kun and Ajunta Pall vs Krayt, Tenebrous, Vader and Plagueis.

Standard morales/equipment.

Fight takes place in the Theed hangar.

MythLord
Team 2.

Ursumeles
Team 2, 10/10. Vader/Tenebrous>Muur/Pall, Krayt is >Revan and =Kun. Plagueis is above them all.

Nephthys
Is this Darth Revan?

UCanShootMyNova
Nah, prime Revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Krayt is >Revan and =Kun.
I'd love to debate that with you. thumb up

NewGuy01
T2.

JKBart
Revan > all
Karness Muur > Tenebrous
Exar Kun > Tenebrous
Ajunta Pall > none

It can go with team 1 winning, potentially. Revan takes out Plagueis quickly, and Muur takes out Tenebrous, before Exar Kun is beaten by Darth Vader, and while Krayt easily cuts down Ajunta Pall.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'd love to debate that with you. thumb up
Nah, you 'll propably rek me. If you wan't, we could have an little debate, tho.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by JKBart
Revan takes out Plagueis quickly

No.

DarthAnt66
If you wan't, we could have an little debate, tho.
Cool. So what's your reasoning on Kun/Krayt's superiority over Revan?

Nephthys
Originally posted by JKBart
Revan > all
Karness Muur > Tenebrous
Exar Kun > Tenebrous
Ajunta Pall > none

Pall should be easily comparable to Muur, if not superior to him.

Ursumeles
So, sadly I am on the tablet, and not on the PC, so I can't look up their feats, as I sadly haven't their comics :/
I see them a tiny bit above Revan in the force, as they just impressed me more-not exactly sure why. The only reasoning I have their, is Krayt's Beyond Shadows performance, which imo is pretty near Plagueis-Level. But again, this is just my impression. Have to look up Krayt's fight against Cade.
In Physicals, I see both of them stronger(you can easily prove me otherwise, I suppose). Both have ****ing high Endurance and Durability, atleast Krayt, but It's Revan, they aren't better than him. Krayt also is imo faster, with speedblitzing four IK(relative good fodder) and seemingly being faster than Cade. But I doub't that would matter, at all.
But their Skill is imo what is their advantage: from statlemating Ulic(IIRC before getting the Double-bladed Saber) or beating Cade and Wyyrlock rather easily, as well as being an near-equal to Muur pre-prime.

Hmm, now that I think about it, I don't have Kun above Revan anymore, tbh. I am waiting for you response, tho, while I wan't to see, If you can also convince me that Revan=Krayt.

DarthAnt66
I'm not sure why either. Revan's capable of disintegrating a Darth Nyriss-tier opponent after they charged up their power for twenty seconds on a dark side nexus. Revan also ragdolled Darth Marr, Satele Shan, and Lana Beniko at the same time. Then he pinned them all against pillars, incapacitated them with the Force (he overwhelmed Satele Shan with pure light side energy, and Darth Marr and Lana Beniko in pure dark side energy), and then would have "destroyed" them if not for the protagonist's intervention (presumably with the help of Revan's spirit).

More information found here: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-raw-power-overview/97193/

What did Krayt show during the fight, in particular, that stood out as being near Plagueis-level?

Physicals are dictated by Force augmentation, which is determined by one's command of the Force. So if they're roughly the same level, their physical strength should be around the same.

Yeah, Revan has significantly greater endurance and durability. For one, he holds his body together with his will, so one can expect him to have Darth Sion-tier endurance and durability. On the Temple of Sacrifice, Revan was overloaded with enough energy that it came close to destroying all life in a one-kilometer radius. And yet he got up and kept fighting. Next the Machine Core was rendered unstable and it began violently stripping away his life Force. Despite these injuries, and the additional damage he would have withstood against the coalition strike team, he still teleported to the Forgotten Terrace and fought the next team. After that defeat, he managed to rise again only a minute later, ready to once more fight the team. His armor also inherently provides him with greater protection than that of Reborn Krayt's or Kun's, if you ask me.

Revan was fast enough to keep up with seven and eight-man strike teams. Note the first strike team consisted of all the protagonists, and the second one had one of the protagonists, Darth Marr, Satele Shan, Lana Beniko, and a wealth of other non Force-sensitives. The non Force-sensitives would have provided constant bombardment with missiles, blaster fire, explosives, etc. as the Force sensitives battled Revan with both melee and range attacks. He'll have no issue keeping up with Darth Krayt. Darth Wyyrlok and Cade Skywalker seemed fine against him (speed-wise).

EDIT: Also, don't forget Revan can teleport.

I fail to see how the fights you listed are significantly more impressive than pre-prime Revan cutting through over two-hundred Sith on Korriban, or besting an empowered Darth Malak on a dark side nexus with Revan being pre-prime, hindered by the dark side energies, having just fought through three armies and Bastila Shan, and having Bastila Shan calling upon his power to resist the lure to the dark side. Again note that Krayt did not best Wyyrlok or Skywalker easily. He never even bested Wyyrlok in lightsaber combat, and he beat Skywalker via using Dark Transfer (Cade was still armed with his lightsaber when this happened).

For more information: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-lightsaber-abilities-overview/97613/

Ursumeles
Just a few notes, I am to tired to debate now, sorry.
I must rerrad the fight, tbh.
Revans ragdolling feat is probably above all, which Krayt has done, you're right, I suppose.
The hundred of sith-showing is more endurance than skill, tbh. While he didn't bested him, they were definietly on the losing end, especially Wyyrlok.

Deronn_solo
Team two, yeah.

DarthAnt66
The hundred of sith-showing is more endurance than skill, tbh. While he didn't bested him, they were definietly on the losing end, especially Wyyrlok.
I disagree: But even Luke Skywalker would be foolish not to completely focus on a battle against six Sith. (FOTJ: Ascension)

Numbers *do* matter.

Revan fighting dozens at the same time suggest absolutes combat dominance and will hone his abilities by experiencing unique combat attacks and techniques.

Furthermore, the prospect of Revan fighting through hundreds of Sith is really only possible if he eliminated a great deal of them in single attacks.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Revan, Karness Muur, Exar Kun and Ajunta Pall vs Krayt, Tenebrous, Vader and Plagueis.

Standard morales/equipment.

Fight takes place in the Theed hangar.

Revan < Krayt
Murr < Tenebrous
Kun <= Vader
Pall < Plagueis

MS Warehouse
Team 1 barely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.