Yoda vs. Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Rules: In character, fight in Geonosis hangar, with starting distance being 10 meters.

Round 1: RotS Yoda vs. FE Darth Malgus
Round 2: RotS Yoda vs. Deceived Darth Malgus
Round 3: Post-RotS Yoda, after 1 year on Dagobah vs. FE Darth Malgus
Round 4: RotS Yoda vs. FE Darth Malgus - lightsabers only.

Azronger
Yoda stomps all rounds.

carthage
Yoda slaughters

McP
Originally posted by carthage
Yoda slaughters

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
Yoda stomps all rounds.

Kurk
Yoda wins all rounds with three being the most difficult in his state. This is the only round where Malgus has a chance.

The Ellimist
Waiting for Bart's argument.

JKBart
Terrifying opinions. My opinion shall be provided in the form of an insightful blog tomorrow or on Monday. smile

TenebrousWay
Yoda turns to the dark side takes Malgus as his apprentice.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by JKBart

Rules: In character, fight in Geonosis hangar, with starting distance being 10 meters.

Round 1: RotS Yoda vs. FE Darth Malgus
Round 2: RotS Yoda vs. Deceived Darth Malgus
Round 3: Post-RotS Yoda, after 1 year on Dagobah vs. FE Darth Malgus
Round 4: RotS Yoda vs. FE Darth Malgus - lightsabers only.

Are you retarded, lol? embarrasment

|King Joker|
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Are you retarded, lol? embarrasment LMFAO

JKBart
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Are you retarded, lol? embarrasment You mean round 3? Well, yeah, it certainly isn't balanced, Yoda after year on Dagobah must have declined pretty visibly.

But Round 3 is included out of my interest. Many people have Yoda so absurdly above Malgus I was interested if they thought even declined Yoda on a DS nexus would win against full-powered Darth Malgus.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by JKBart
You mean round 3? Well, yeah, it certainly isn't balanced, Yoda after year on Dagobah must have declined pretty visibly.

But Round 3 is included out of my interest. Many people have Yoda so absurdly above Malgus I was interested if they thought even declined Yoda on a DS nexus would win against full-powered Darth Malgus. ...
bangin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.