Yoda (ESB) vs. the Inquisitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
The Inquisitors come knocking on an old Yoda's door. Yoda doesn't have a lightsaber.

Who takes this?

DarthAnt66
Yoda curbs.

aalyasecura95
yoda coughs and its all over.

JKBart
ESB? Dunno tbh.

darthbane77
ESB Yoda really wasn't able to do much, he was far past his physical prime. His connection to the Force wouldn't have been affected much, but his augmentation might not make up for his quickly deteriorating physique. The Inquisitors stand a legitimate chance against a vastly post-prime Yoda without a lightsaber. I suppose Yoda could win by virtue of his far more powerful Force connection and just rag-doll the **** out of them, but I'm not sure what scenario is more likely between the latter and the Inquisitors killing Yoda.

chingchangwalla
Yeah well no matter how crippled Yoda is, he should still be able to win. However, if Yoda is wasted out of his god damn mind and tired asf I can see the Inquisitors winning.

JKBart
Yeah, Yoda is near physically disabled by ESB. Unless he ragdolls them before they get to him, he's not gonna survive.

|King Joker|
Starting distance?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Starting distance?

mmm 10 meters?

|King Joker|
I feel Yoda should still be able to subdue them with the Force.

SunRazer
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I feel Yoda should still be able to subdue them with the Force.

Deronn_solo
Yoda impregnates.

MythLord
Yoda either TPs or TKs them.

Ursumeles
Yoda

Azronger
Is there actually any proof Yoda deteriorated to the point where threads like these are justified?

The Ellimist
up

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
Is there actually any proof Yoda deteriorated to the point where threads like these are justified?

cs_zoltan
Yoda pulverizes these fools, except for the SS's ass. He keeps that...for reasons.

Dread Dark
Who makes these threads?

quanchi112
Yoda could be death rattling and some fools would argue he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.