Your favourite force ability and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
^

DarthAnt66
Teleportation.

SunRazer
Probably Telepathy, tbh. Just hugely diverse. I also like the idea of Mind Controlling others, lol.

|King Joker|
I like plant manipulation and healing.

UCanShootMyNova
Force lightning. I've always loved seeing lightning in movies since I was a little kid. I don't know what it is about it but it's just really cool to me whether it's coming out of the hand of a force user or the staff of a wizard tbh.

MS Warehouse
Living as a spirit and wreaking havoc on the living?

Darth Abonis
Shatterpoint. I love its metaphysical and quite literal applications immensely.

Fated Xtasy
Phase actually. You're literally bending your entire physical matter to your will AND that of the object you're phasing through.

Like wtf!

Deronn_solo
TP or TK.

Flyattractor
TK. I would never have to get up to get a beer or reach for the TV remote ever again.

ares834
TK or TP. Basic? Sure, but they have so much potential.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by ares834

Azronger
Force Lightning is classic and looks cool. But the most practical would probably be Telepathy.

Kurk
Originally posted by Flyattractor
TK. I would never have to get up to get a beer or reach for the TV remote ever again.

ILS
Hmm.

Dark Transfer and Mechu-Deru are both pretty badass. Not a huge fan of lightning because, realistically, TK and energy weapons make it look so redundant.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
Probably Telepathy, tbh. Just hugely diverse. I also like the idea of Mind Controlling others, lol.

relentless1
TK and Force lightning are a tie for me, I just can't choose what would be better; rag dolling a guy or frying him to death

Emperordmb
>TK and lightning: Can't go wrong with those
>Death Field and Dark Side Tendrils: Honestly, even take Bane and Zannah out of the equation and I'd still be super into these. I've always been interested in shadowy shit.
>Midi-Chlorian Manipulation: The concept of ****ing around with the medium by which the Force generates life is just damn interesting, and it's one of the reasons Plagueis is my second favorite Sith.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Not a huge fan of lightning We all know why you're not a huge fan of lightning laughing out loud

Emperordmb
http://i14.servimg.com/u/f14/11/26/21/16/maul_a10.jpg

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834

MythLord
TK, probably, it is the most diverse, practical and effective of any other.

Who needs mind control, when you can repeatedly bash someone against a wall until they do what you say? smile

Ursumeles
Lol, true xD

ILS
Originally posted by Sinious
We all know why you're not a huge fan of lightning laughing out loud You, on the other hand, I have found quite entertaining the past few months. Remind me Sinus, when was it you went off me? Did I say something about Malgus that upset you?

carthage
http://i14.servimg.com/u/f14/11/26/21/16/maul_a10.jpg

Beniboybling
Force lightning is pretty sick, yeah.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
You, on the other hand, I have found quite entertaining the past few months. Remind me Sinus, when was it you went off me? Did I say something about Malgus that upset you? LOL @ me caring about Malgus or anything you say. You're just over-butthurt about it.

Fated Xtasy
@ILS, why you even bother with these drama filled chats is beyond me tbh

ILS
LOL @ me caring about Malgus or anything you say. You're just over-butthurt about it. Indeed. winkOriginally posted by Fated Xtasy
@ILS, why you even bother with these drama filled chats is beyond me tbh Curiosity more than anything. Sinus has been prodding from the sidelines for a few months now, and as he puts it, he "doesn't care." I'm trying to work what's making him not care so much that he keeps making these entertaining posts.

carthage
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d1/70/09/d170092187e55ca0c4f114b582f3ff07.jpg

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Curiosity more than anything. Sinus has been prodding from the sidelines for a few months now, and as he puts it, he "doesn't care." I'm trying to work what's making him not care so much that he keeps making these entertaining posts.

Lmao. Well, at least you're having fun.

At least you're motives to joining aren't to be part of a not-so secret debating society.

Emperordmb
Fated again, you keep trying to pretend to be mature and above conflict, but your passive aggressive bait posts are pathetic.

Darth Demenos
Oneness with the force!!!!!!
and sidious style force storms

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Fated again, you keep trying to pretend to be mature and above conflict, but your passive aggressive bait posts are pathetic.

Someone hasn't had their daily dose of drugs today.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
Indeed. wink Curiosity more than anything. Sinus has been prodding from the sidelines for a few months now, and as he puts it, he "doesn't care." I'm trying to work what's making him not care so much that he keeps making these entertaining posts. I'll stop if it worries you so much.

Btw, is Xtasy dissing me? lol

Fated Xtasy
I'll stop if it worries you so much.

Btw, is Xtasy dissing me? lol

No lol. Just the CoD idea is all stick out tongue

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lmao. Well, at least you're having fun.

At least you're motives to joining aren't to be part of a not-so secret debating society.
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
No lol. Just the CoD idea is all stick out tongue thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.