Top 10 comicbook movie characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
So the questions are pretty basic. List your top comicbook movie characters. You don't have to list exactly 10 (I just stuck a generic countdown number there), nor do you have to list them in any particular ranking, but you are more than welcome to do so if you want.

First Round: Most powerful characters overall. This one is basically about most raw power and/or versatility. If you believe that one character might not be quite as powerful as another, but makes up the power gap via better skill, you can list those too.

Second Round: Who do you feel had the best portrayals? They don't necessarily have to be comic-accurate. Just a good interpretation of the character. So this second one isn't about their power level, but rather how enjoyable their performance was onscreen.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So the questions are pretty basic. List your top comicbook movie characters. You don't have to list exactly 10 (I just stuck a generic countdown number there), nor do you have to list them in any particular ranking, but you are more than welcome to do so if you want.

First Round: Most powerful characters overall. This one is basically about most raw power and/or versatility. If you believe that one character might not be quite as powerful as another, but makes up the power gap via better skill, you can list those too.

Second Round: Who do you feel had the best portrayals? They don't necessarily have to be comic-accurate. Just a good interpretation of the character. So this second one isn't about their power level, but rather how enjoyable their performance was onscreen.

Round 1:

1) Future Sentinels...they might not possess the most raw power, but they definitely possess the most versatility as they can adapt to any power thrown at them and react accordingly with lethal force.

Round 2:

1) Future Sentinels...they have the highest kill count of any "bad guy" vs heroic characters in a comic book movie to date.

They killed million of mutants in all and killed several on screen repeatedly.

No villain we've yet seen have shown themselves to be as efficient at killing heroes as the Future Sentinels have...

Now they might not look like they did in the comic book, but they acted and were brutally efficient just as they were in the comic...

Singer definitely did these guys justice...

golem370
Dr Manhattan
Deadpool
Marv
Spider-Man
Thanos
V
Hulk
Superman(Christopher)
Magneto
Thing(Chiklis)

TheLordofMurder
Quanchi's list would be as follows:

1) Marvel character
2) Marvel character
3) Marvel character
4) Marvel character
5) Marvel character
6) Marvel character
7) Marvel character
8) Marvel character
9) Marvel character
10) Marvel character

laughing out loud

carthage
Phoenix
Magneto
Superman
Iron Man
Wolverine
Iron Man
Wonder Woman
Batman
Spiderman
Daredevil (MCU Netflix)

juggerman
Don't wanna get into the "most powerful" debate right at this moment but I'll do the ones I enjoy in no order:

Deadpool
Superman
Joker
Magneto
Ozymandias
Rorschach
Star Lord
Ironman
Ant-Man
Wonder Woman

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by juggerman
Don't wanna get into the "most powerful" debate right at this moment but I'll do the ones I enjoy in no order:

Same here.

1. Dredd (Urban)
2. Hellboy
3. The Winter Soldier
4. The Mask
5. The Punisher (Bernthal)
6. Captain America
7. Thor
8. Wolverine
9. Ant Man
10. Marv

juggerman
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
1. Dredd (Urban)

Shit. Good choice thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Same here.

1. Dredd (Urban)
2. Hellboy
3. The Winter Soldier
4. The Mask
5. The Punisher (Bernthal)
6. Captain America
7. Thor
8. Wolverine
9. Ant Man
10. Marv

This is a really solid list overall. It's a damn shame the Urban Dredd movie didn't have more success, financially. I really enjoyed that one.

TheVaultDweller

Deadpool
Superman
Joker
Magneto
Ozymandias
Rorschach
Star Lord
Ironman
Ant-Man
Wonder Woman

Which Joker and Supes?

juggerman
Which Joker and Supes?

Ledger is #1 for me

I'm sure I'll get shit for this but I liked MOS Supes the best. Less in BvS tho

relentless1

agreed, thats a debate for another time, I'm simply going to list the best portrayals:

1. Batman (Ben Affleck)
2. Joker (Heath Ledger)
3. Captain America (Chris Evans)
4. Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr)
5. Batman (Michael Keaton)
6. Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds)
7. Beast (Kelsey Grammar)
8. Superman (Henry Cavill)
9. Lex Luthor (Kevin Spacey)
10. Professor X (Patrick Stewart)

Khazra Reborn
This is a really solid list overall. It's a damn shame the Urban Dredd movie didn't have more success, financially. I really enjoyed that one.

Thanks, I agree Dredd was a great film. Sometimes things don't click with the general public if it's not a big name.

TheVaultDweller
Ledger is #1 for me

I'm sure I'll get shit for this but I liked MOS Supes the best. Less in BvS tho

I actually liked Man of Steel, which seems to be a rare thing on this board. Hell, I probably prefer it over the other two we've gotten so far.

Also, I want another Hellboy movie, damnit.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by relentless1

5. Batman (Michael Keaton)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

NriOZ6ofj_Q

I did enjoy it overall though.

relentless1
Sorry, couldn't resist.

NriOZ6ofj_Q

I did enjoy it overall though.

lol, I loved that part; especially when George spoofs it on Seinfeld

KuRuPT Thanosi
I like man of steel myself... I just don't like all the wanking that comes from it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.