DARKSIDE Avengers VERSUS WF MXY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
DARKSIDE AVENGERS

Thor- Rune King

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80128/1475414-402521_6992_super.jpg

Wanda- House of M

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/76/Houseofm1.jpg/220px-Houseofm1.jpg

Insane Genis-Vell

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128032/2673786-insane_genis_vell.jpeg

Death Seed Sentry

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e1/97/0b/e1970bc6b6695041ea38010b1303ad76.jpg

VERSUS

WORLD'S FUNNEST MXY

One_Angry_Scot
Mxy slaughters them.

RealityWarper
Team Slaughters Mxy.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Team Slaughters Mxy.

What makes you think this?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
What makes you think this?

He has no showings beating characters on that level but Thor.

RKT is in the same park than the other Skyfathers so he will goes down.

Wanda in House of M had enough power to affect the Omniverse.

Insane Genis-Vell has enough power to kill Eternity (with Entropy's help IIRC).

Sentry was able to swat Molecule Man like a fly before having his mental weaknesses removed.

That's more than enough.

Sin I AM

Sentry was able to swat Molecule Man like a fly before having his mental weaknesses removed.

That's more than enough.

You've never read a comic in your life have u?

spetznaz

That's more than enough.

Not against World's Funnest Myxy ...

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You've never read a comic in your life have u?

What am I supposed to retire from that childish comment ?

Originally posted by spetznaz
Not against World's Funnest Myxy ...

Oh really ?

Show me Mxy swating a Omniversal-being like a fly and then we talk. XD

Sin I AM
What am I supposed to retire from that childish comment ?

Oh really ?

Show me Mxy swating a Omniversal-being like a fly and then we talk. XD

Just curious as to why youd think thay team would beat Mxy. Vell, Thor and Robert are nothing. They dont have the feats. So its essentially Wanda vs Mxy and im curious to know what u think she's done to put her on that scale.

RealityWarper
Just curious as to why youd think thay team would beat Mxy.

I've already explained that with my first post.

He clearly has the power. Mxy is nothing but an Universal-being.

I've already said that Thor will goes down and that he don't have the power to beat Mxy.

Reading isn't your strong suit.

Robert swated Molecule Man like a fly.

He will do exactly the same to Mxy.

Based on ? DC fanboyism ?

Because you said so and decided to wilfully ignoring their feats ?

Except Thor whom can't beat Mxy, Genis can solo, Wanda will solo and Sentry will ignores him until he is done and swat Mxy like a bug.

Nope it is not just "Wanda vs Mxy" and if you ask someone to read my post for you, as you was incapable to do it by yourself, you will see that Wanda had enough power to affect the Marvel Omniverse.

operator616
Wanda is packing a lot of power but isn't in enough control of it. Mxy would obliterate her in a fight. And the rest of the team as well.

He destroyed the Spectre casually several times, and even Bat mite was able to do so.

However, WF Mxy destroyed the whole multiverse (and beyond) in an instant, then re-created it with a snap of his fingers. Why would someone regard that as a "universal level" being, is beyond me.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by operator616
Wanda is packing a lot of power but isn't in enough control of it. Mxy would obliterate her in a fight. And the rest of the team as well.

Based on ?

That jobber of Spectre was incapable to stop the Anti-Monitor and you believe that he would have a chance against the team ?

Rune King Thor could beat the Spectre and he is by far the weakest of the team.

And nobody in DC was powerful enough to oppose him because ?

Oh yes, the line-up of the abstract in DC is weak.

Because an Universal-being like Genis-Vell, FR or any Universal-level being can do the same if nobody is at his level and can oppose him a resistance.

Thanos with a Cosmic Cube could probably erases DC too. XD

Sin I AM
I've already explained that with my first post.

He clearly has the power. Mxy is nothing but an Universal-being.

I've already said that Thor will goes down and that he don't have the power to beat Mxy.

Reading isn't your strong suit.

Robert swated Molecule Man like a fly.

He will do exactly the same to Mxy.

Based on ? DC fanboyism ?

Because you said so and decided to wilfully ignoring their feats ?

Except Thor whom can't beat Mxy, Genis can solo, Wanda will solo and Sentry will ignores him until he is done and swat Mxy like a bug.

Nope it is not just "Wanda vs Mxy" and if you ask someone to read my post for you, as you was incapable to do it by yourself, you will see that Wanda had enough power to affect the Marvel Omniverse. p

Look. Youre lowballing Mxy and overselling the team. Vell, Thor, Sentry are nothing. They get blinked out of existence. Im not even going to argue them.

Wanda is the true threat. But like she's already admitted on panel she needs time, power source and control. Chaos Wave is not Wanda.

RealityWarper

Look. Youre lowballing Mxy and overselling the team.

You always rely on Argumentum Ad Verecundiam...

How convenient when you could simply say that you have no arguments and nothing to back them up...

Argumentum Ad Verecundiam again.

It seems that the lack of ability to form arguments and back them up is consistent with you.

Based on ?

Ah yes, nothing.

Mxy is an Universal-being whom lack threats because people in his Universe are weak.

Argumentum Ad Verecundiam again coming from you.

You can't.

You are just confirming what I've said above.

Just one of them.

That's what Wanda did:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/36/1473602661-1490533-uncanny491dcp003132nw7-super.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/36/1473602661-1490534-uncanny491dcp003132nw8-super.jpg

"No more Mxy" XD

operator616
Based on ?

Because Wanda isn't the best choice for a battle-scenario. See her encounter with Hawkeye for instance.

That jobber of Spectre was incapable to stop the Anti-Monitor and you believe that he would have a chance against the team ?

laughing out loud Using AM who is amped by 2 multiverses as a low showing for the spectre? There are several instances where you can reference lows for the Spectre, but using AM? Seriously?

Spectre would stomp RKT. RKT has nowhere near the feats that the spectre has.

And nobody in DC was powerful enough to oppose him because ?

Oh yes, the line-up of the abstract in DC is weak.

Because an Universal-being like Genis-Vell, FR or any Universal-level being can do the same if nobody is at his level and can oppose him a resistance.

Thanos with a Cosmic Cube could probably erases DC too. XD

Not sure if serious or trolling, tbh.

First of all, it's irrelevant whether someone opposed him or not, by that logic, Wanda isn't omniversal since none of the abstracts tried to "oppose her". Fact: Mxy destroyed and re-created all the multiverse and beyond casually with no effort whatsoever.

DC Abstracts are just as powerful as Marvel's. Who are you thinking of is weak?

So a "universal level" being can destroy and re-create the multiverse and beyond in an instant with no effort? How does even make sense to you?

All Thanos did when he had the CC was be one with the universe, so no he can't. Your statement is completely baseless.

Sin I AM

He destroyed the Spectre casually several times, and even Bat mite was able to do so.

However, WF Mxy destroyed the whole multiverse (and beyond) in an instant, then re-created it with a snap of his fingers. Why would someone regard that as a "universal level" being, is beyond me.

I think that people confuse what she did with the chaos wave. I mean she did strike the match that started the forest fire but she isnt the fire. Mxy destroyed every reality in DC then remade it, casually. That to me is > a person who couldnt depower Wolverine.

RealityWarper
Because Wanda isn't the best choice for a battle-scenario. See her encounter with Hawkeye for instance.

Characters are supposed to fight at the best of their abilities.

You mean powered by two realities.

That just makes him twice Universal. Still below the team.

I can agree on Spectre beating Thor or the opposite which doesn't matter because I've said from the start that Thor wasn't a factor in that encounter.

I'm deadly serious.

Wanda clearly affected ALL realities, all of them aka Omniversal.

He moved through the different realities with Mxy before destroying them.

The Presence is weak. The Source is weak. The New Gods are weak.

It took him two complete pages to finish destroying the remaining realities.

Considering that Mxy is Universal sure he can.

Mr Master

Wanda is packing a lot of power but isn't in enough control of it.

Mxy would obliterate her in a fight.
The Chaos Wave was being fueled by her, but not directly controlled by her cause as we both know,
that was just her power spilling out of the new 616 (58163).

But remember opr, at the end, her final spell, (no more mutants) was all encompassing.

It remade 58163 back into 616,
it repaired the entire Omniverse which was torn to pieces (with the exception of 58163/616) and a piece of Otherworld.
it precisely nullified the mutant gene from 99% of all mutants across all Timelines.

That was all accomplished with an uttered thought.

The SpectreS from WF were clowns though.

One of them got stomped after a single planet was bopped over his head.
Another got shredded like paper.
Another was struggling pulling an oil tanker in the water.
I forgot the 4th's demise but I'm sure it was equally silly.

Because Wanda isn't the best choice for a battle-scenario.

See her encounter with Hawkeye for instance.
??

Are you referring to when Hawkeye surprised a mentally convicted Wanda
who was distracted manifesting a separate reality in her sanctum
in order to visually explain things to Dr Strange?

I wouldn't call that a "battle ready" Wanda imo.

That scene only proved Wanda's immortality.

RealityWarper
I think that people confuse what she did with the chaos wave. I mean she did strike the match that started the forest fire but she isnt the fire.

Keep ignoring the scans that I posted where Dr Strange said that she cast her spell beyond worlds and dimensions.

Yeah. Every Universal can do the same.

Rofl you dare calling me out about some fictional lowballing when you are the one skipping all the context...

Owen was interrogating the Dark Avengers, he was toying with them.

He changed Daken incompletely into a tree then Daken's healing factor kicked in and replaced the changed cells.

Owen noticed it and fixed the problem with no effort.

Owen affected the Marvel Omniverse twice fighting the Beyonder and put the old Marvel Omniverse in a box.

Sentry swated him like a fly despite all of his power.

Quasimodo confirmed that Sentry could be the most powerful man in existence before Dark Reign.

Iron Man said once that Sentry could create a new House of M and once that he has "unlimited psionic power".

Jenkins and Bendis confirmed that Sentry has unlimited power-level and that he can beat everyone.

That's your bias against Marvel's words and I will take Marvel over you everytime.

quanchi112
Avengers stomp.

Sin I AM
Question in regards to Wandas feats. Was she opposed?

Galan007

However, WF Mxy destroyed the whole multiverse (and beyond) in an instant, then re-created it with a snap of his fingers. Why would someone regard that as a "universal level" being, is beyond me. thumb up

Also, Mxy destroyed higher-dimensional planes that exist beyond the prime multiverse(such as the 4th World and 5th dimension), which are so vast that even the entire 3D multiverse is microbial by comparison. Hell, Mxy destroyed EVERY numbered dimension.

This isn't even a fight. He destroys the team effortlessly.

RealityWarper
Question in regards to Wandas feats. Was she opposed?

She was outright stated to be the most powerful and dangerous entity in the known Universe, AKA the Universe containing Molecule Man and it was before Sentry awakening:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/36/1473605762-avengers-childrens-crusade-1-0010-0011.jpg

Not some random joke character in an Elseworld comics. XD

Mr Master

Wanda is the true threat.

But like she's already admitted on panel

she needs time, power source and control.

Chaos Wave is not Wanda.
I just noticed this.

Where did you get the bold info from good friend?

btw. The "Chaos Wave" is literally Wanda's power. Literally!

The "chaos wave" was just a name given to Wanda's power spilling out of 616/58163. That's it.
Her power, as it exited 616/58163, flowed like water between universeS
sweeping other universeS like a "tsunami wave" takes everything it comes across,
until it reached Otherworld,
which is connected to every other universe in the Omniverse via the Starlight Citadel.
The Wave crashed down the Citadel and accessed the Omniverse imploding everything, "tearing it to pieces."
616/58163 was excluded cause that was the source, where Wanda was,
Otherworld, (some of it at-least) was also spared cause it's at the center of all reality.
But the wave would soon take it as well, as noted by Roma.
The "wave" still had more territory to take, most notably, Roma mentioned the "Ascension itself."
To this day I have no idea what she was referring to exactly,
but considering context of the explanation logic tells me
Roma was talking about the Supreme plateau, (God?) imo.

So, bottom-line:

The Chaos Wave is not alive,
it's not self-sustained lingering between universes waiting for its chance. laughing out loud no.
The Chaos Wave is completely and literally Wanda's power.
As if she was shooting a reality altering blast into space,
only without her knowledge, regardless it's still HER shooting the blast into space.

So, that's the truth about the Chaos Wave.

-------------------------------------

All that said, the amazing feat is actually "no more mutants."

That's Wanda's monster feat in HOM. That was precise control on an absolute Omniversal scale.

Wanda was conceivably the most powerful being in Marvel during HOM.

RealityWarper
Moreover:

1) The whole story is said to be a gag from the start:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/36/1473608591-mxywfgag.jpg

2) Mxy and Bat-Mite only destroyed a few Universes one-by-one and Superman literally confirmed that the Crisis was ended and that the DC Universe was composed of a few remaining universes:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/36/1473608589-mxywfnomoremultiverse.jpg

RKT is completely irrelevant but the Team Godstomps Mxy considering that Genis-Vell, HOM Wanda and Sentry can solo.

Sentry swats Mxy like an insect.

operator616
Characters are supposed to fight at the best of their abilities.

Not being in control was part of HoM's Wanda's character. We have to take that into consideration.

You mean powered by two realities.

That just makes him twice Universal. Still below the team.

No I mean two multiverses. The AM was equal to the monitor when the latter was powered by the entire infinite positive matter multiverse; AM then went on and absorbed an infinite amount of positive matter universes. So that makes him twice as powerful as a multiversal being.

I can agree on Spectre beating Thor or the opposite which doesn't matter because I've said from the start that Thor wasn't a factor in that encounter.

Really? Because you said the exact opposite in your previous post:

Perhaps you started to realize how ridiculous your statements are starting to become.

Wanda clearly affected ALL realities, all of them aka Omniversal.

The reason Wanda is omniversal is because it was mentioned in The Children's Crusade that she affected the omniverse not because she affected "all realities" which would make her multiversal. All realities could refer to multiverse or omniverse depending on writer intention, we knew later on that her effect was omniversal.

However, Mxy destroyed the fourth world, along with every numbered dimension which are outside the multiverse.

He also destroyed the gemworld which is also beyond the multiverse. And recreated them all with a snap of his fingers. That's universal to you?

He moved through the different realities with Mxy before destroying them.
It took him two complete pages to finish destroying the remaining realities.

Did you even read the story? Mxy destroyed the infinite number of realities and the elseworlds in one sweep at the end of the story and then recreated them all with a snap of his fingers.

The Presence is weak. The Source is weak. The New Gods are weak.

Presence held the whole of DC creation in his hands like it was golf ball.

The source merged the spectre with the whole multiverse.

Morrison retconned the NG in FC. New Gods' true forms are what we saw in FC. Batman outright stated that they are platonic abstract ideas. Darkseid's presence was destroying the whole multiverse in his true form.

Also, are those three the best you got? There are countless cosmic beings in DC and you're fooling yourself if you think they aren't on par with Marvel's. They're so numerous that they're too hard to count in fact.

Considering that Mxy is Universal sure he can.

Mxy is far above multiversal beings even, as proven above. And the time period when Thanos possessed the cube its full potential was universal anyway. Later on the cube acquired better feats.

leonidas
if we're basing this purely on WF mxy, yeah, he ends this instantly. team has exactly no chance. the implications of his feat in that issue are....ludicrous, to the point where i don't personally use that version and generally discount the feat (he has plenty of other massive feats without having to resort to that one...) but since the thread specifies that version, this is a non-thread imo. wanda may have affected the omniverse--affecting and obliterating/recreating it in an instant (and ALL BEINGS WITHIN IT!) is something entirely different. so different that attempting to compare the 2 is nonsensical.

RealityWarper
Not being in control was part of HoM's Wanda's character. We have to take that into consideration.

Wanda just has a tought to form "no more Mxy".

The Universe in the way you mean it means a single reality (which includes it's dimensions etc).

I said that RK Thor can beat the Spectre. I've never he stomped him and that it was one-sided like you are implying.

Pay more attention.

At this moment, besides a poor attempt at antagonizing me from your part I've seen nothing interesting.

Omni = All
Verse = Universes

Omniversal is all-encompassing.

All realities is all-encompassing too.

Yeah, you are basically confirming that I'm right so thanks.

The Fourth World is just another Universe.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/36/1473608589-mxywfnomoremultiverse.jpg

"We do know that the Multiverse is no more. All that exist of our former homeworlds is this ONE, SINGULAR SHARED REALITY."

It seems that Universal can't be more right for Mxy.

Read above and tell me who didn't read the story.

"OK"

Yeah. He killed Darkseid with a bullet.

Those "abstract ideas" aren't close to concepts like Galactus & Co.

Darkseid provoked the crisis and ?

Genis-Vell was stopped because he could destroy the Marvel Universe in one of his possible future.

Besides the Primal Monitor whom is the equivalent of the TOAA I have seen nothing worth my notice.

He is not, as proven above.

Which is enough to kick Mxy's ass.

operator616
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Chaos Wave was being fueled by her, but not directly controlled by her cause as we both know,
that was just her power spilling out of the new 616 (58163).

But remember opr, at the end, her final spell, (no more mutants) was all encompassing.

It remade 58163 back into 616,
it repaired the entire Omniverse which was torn to pieces (with the exception of 58163/616) and a piece of Otherworld.
it precisely nullified the mutant gene from 99% of all mutants across all Timelines.

That was all accomplished with an uttered thought.

Right. However, she was still not in control. And her spell was evidently not as all encompassing as she wanted it to be since not all mutants were depowered.

Wanda couldn't fully control her powers.

http://imgur.com/oGUZBmY

The SpectreS from WF were clowns though.

One of them got stomped after a single planet was bopped over his head.
Another got shredded like paper.
Another was struggling pulling an oil tanker in the water.
I forgot the 4th's demise but I'm sure it was equally silly.

1) Doesn't matter since it was combined with Mxy's powers to stomp him on his head.
2) Yeah and? Mxy is just that powerful.
3) It wasn't an oil tanked, it was a Japanese battleship, and he was pulling it since that's what the JSA (which the spectre was part of) had to deal with back in WW2 where that particular instance takes place. It doesn't mean he was struggling with it.

??

Are you referring to when Hawkeye surprised a mentally convicted Wanda
who was distracted manifesting a separate reality in her sanctum
in order to visually explain things to Dr Strange?

I wouldn't call that a "battle ready" Wanda imo.

That scene only proved Wanda's immortality.

The point was that arrow put her down while Mxy and Bat mite were battling with galaxies.

Also, Eye of agamotto neutralized Wanda iirc when it was previously ineffective on Mephisto's objects and even didn't have the same effect on - an albeit amped - cyrus black.

operator616
Moreover:

1) The whole story is said to be a gag from the start:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/36/1473608591-mxywfgag.jpg

2) Mxy and Bat-Mite only destroyed a few Universes one-by-one and Superman literally confirmed that the Crisis was ended and that the DC Universe was composed of a few remaining universes:

RKT is completely irrelevant but the Team Godstomps Mxy considering that Genis-Vell, HOM Wanda and Sentry can solo.

Sentry swats Mxy like an insect.

Ill respond to you later on since I have no time right now but you seem to be very ignorant on the nature of that story. Mxy and Bat mite travelled to different point in DC's history and the scan above is from COIE. Which is what Superman is referring to. It was the time when they travelled to the end of COIE era where a singular universe was formed. Later on though, Mxy and Bat mite destroyed all of these continuities/universes/elseworlds casually.

RealityWarper
Right. However, she was still not in control. And her spell was evidently not as all encompassing as she wanted it to be since not all mutants were depowered.

My God the out-of-context...

Do you even read the full thread before posting ?

She didn't control the House of M event however she completely controled the "no more mutants" and what will happen is "no more Mxy".

That's completely wrong. It's only stated that they are visiting alternate Universes.

COIE shows that canonically they are in that timeline and that the number of Universes are limited.

The last stuff he destroyed was Kingdom Come, just one reality among the others.

celeyhyga17
Lol Mxy wrecks

Mr Master

Right. However, she was still not in control.

And her spell was evidently not as all encompassing
I disagree. She had absolute control during "no more mutants."

Also, the main highlight in the spell is fixing the Omniverse which was "torn to pieces."

The rest is just amazing meticulous shit on Wanda's part.

Good things actions speak louder than words. Also, the issue# of that excerpt escapes me.

1) Doesn't matter since it was combined with Mxy's powers to stomp him on his head.
2) Yeah and? Mxy is just that powerful.
3) It wasn't an oil tanked, it was a Japanese battleship, and he was pulling it since that's what the JSA (which the spectre was part of) had to deal with back in WW2 where that particular instance takes place. It doesn't mean he was struggling with it.
1) I see, so you're saying that the planet itself became an extension of Mxy's power.
Interesting, didn't see that or read that, but if you say so.
2) Or that Spectre is just that weak.
3) That Spectre was struggling. No doubt about it.

Anywho, the Spectre's in WF imo were weak sauce, that is all.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm a realist, it could also be that everything else was so beneath Mxy that they just seemed pathetic because of said reason.

BUT ... Mxy has much better feats in WF you can spotlight opr.

Like the 4th World joint, and erasing all universeS period.

That right there insures WF Mxy as the most powerful cat ever in DC. thumb up

1)The point was that arrow put her down

2)while Mxy and Bat mite were battling with galaxies.
1)Unless the OP specifies that Wanda is creating a separate reality to talk to Strange
and is going to be taken by surprise here, it's irrelevant imo.

If I'm not mistaken, this is a battle ready Wanda in this thread.

2) Wanda's power was tossing entire universeS like confetti.

Also, I'm just entertaining this thread cause I felt Wanda was being under-minded. sad

Also, Eye of agamotto neutralized Wanda iirc.
EoA didn't do anything to PRE-Hom Wanda,
except to show her what she had done (kill some of her Avenger friends) which grief/gilt tripped her into a coma.

celeyhyga17
Also, I'm just entertaining this thread cause I felt Wanda was being under-minded. sad

Undermining Muties ain't a bad thing. They're the scum of comic books.

Galan007
Just when I think RealityWarper can't sound like a bigger troll than he already is, I read this thread. sick

Mxy casually decimates this team. It isn't even close.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Galan007
Just when I think RealityWarper can't sound like a bigger troll than he already is, I read this thread. sick

Mxy casually decimates this team. It isn't even close.

laughing

This doesn't sound biased at all.

Would you mind showing me which Omniversal-being Mxy has one-shot casually ?

I always back-up my arguments with scans in the proper so I see no reasons for accusing me of trolling.

I know how some opinions are hard to read about fictional characters but that's how it is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Also, Mxy destroyed higher-dimensional planes that exist beyond the prime multiverse(such as the 4th World and 5th dimension), which are so vast that even the entire 3D multiverse is microbial by comparison. Hell, Mxy destroyed EVERY numbered dimension.

This isn't even a fight. He destroys the team effortlessly.

thumb up

abhilegend
Haha, the sheer butthhurt and trolling in the thread is beyond amusing.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by abhilegend
Haha, the sheer butthhurt

Who is butthurt ?

Who is trolling ?

Do you mean that people not automatically agreeing that a DC character wins are trolling ?

What is beyond amusing ?

celeyhyga17
Haha, the sheer butthhurt and trolling in the thread is beyond amusing.
What?

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What? I'd guess he's referring to the shit RW is spewing.

RealityWarper
I'd guess he's referring to the shit RW is spewing.

I think that I have found who is butthurt.

Now can someone tell me who is trolling, please ?

abhilegend
Also Chaos Wave was a domino effect of Wanda reshaping 616 reality and when she fixed it, the multiverse/omniverse was corrected.

She didn't affect the entire omniverse with her powers.

Heck, Doom with her power was beaten by Young Avengers and normal Wanda.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What?
RW. Why does anybody bother to reply to him is beyond me.

Dude is just on haterade and declares shit like whole of DC is weak compared to marvel.

celeyhyga17
I'd guess he's referring to the shit RW is spewing.

Not really seeing butthurt(really think he believes his stance). Just seeing stuff I highly disagree with.

Just commenting on the hippo's off track statements is all...
stick out tongue

abhilegend
And here comes the sycophant.

laughing out loud

Sin I AM
I just noticed this.

Where did you get the bold info from good friend?

After HOM while Wanda was under the control of red skull. She said it herself

Mr Master
^^ This didn't happen during "HOM" ... then not for this thread good friend.

Also Chaos Wave was a domino effect of Wanda reshaping 616 reality and when she fixed it,
the multiverse/omniverse was corrected.

She didn't affect the entire omniverse with her powers.
facepalm ... Good lord does it ever stop?

Heck, Doom with her power was beaten by Young Avengers and normal Wanda.
"HOM" Wanda.

But don't mind us ... troll on!

-------------------------------------------

Mxy beats Wanda for reasons beyond your comprehension. thumb up

But you won't low-ball and lie about it to get that result.

Galan007
It's true that Wanda's powers have been retconned. We now know the 'Life Force' was inserted into Wanda's being(with the help of Doom.) That is what amped her to the point where she could unleash the Chaos Wave(which, yes, was omniversal):
http://i.imgur.com/ZBf1vsL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LKoYJJX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6GYjaLa.jpg

But as the above scans also confirm: Wanda could not control the power of the Life Force -- the power she unleashed during HOM. This fact was reiterated a few times... Here is another example:
http://i.imgur.com/tZI2W8U.jpg

Faceless808
I think that I have found who is butthurt.

Now can someone tell me who is trolling, please ?

Galan, Operator, Cely and Leo are far from trolls and I consider them very unbiased. I consider them among the most knowledgeable posters here. AND they have chosen Marvel over DC characters too many times to count. I don't always agree with them, but I do appreciate being educated about things I don't really understand (or never knew about) in regards to comics.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Faceless808
Galan, Operator, Cely and Leo are far from trolls and I consider them very unbiased. I consider them among the most knowledgeable posters here. AND they have chosen Marvel over DC characters too many times to count. I don't always agree with them, but I do appreciate being educated about things I don't really understand (or never knew about) in regards to comics.

I was humouring Abhi. He tend to take things too personally.

Sin I AM
It's true that Wanda's powers have been retconned. We now know the 'Life Force' was inserted into Wanda's being(with the help of Doom.) That is what amped her to the point where she could unleash the Chaos Wave(which, yes, was omniversal):
http://i.imgur.com/ZBf1vsL.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LKoYJJX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6GYjaLa.jpg

But as the above scans also confirm: Wanda could not control the power of the Life Force -- the power she unleashed during HOM. This fact was reiterated a few times... Here is another example:
http://i.imgur.com/tZI2W8U.jpg

I thought that her power was based on elemental powers, hexs and chaos magic. Who wrote that?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Faceless808

All of the aforementioned posters seek MY confirmation on issues of canon ROUTINELY!

Galan007
I thought that her power was based on elemental powers, hexs and chaos magic. Who wrote that? Her powers were written that way at one time. However, The Children's Crusade retconned Wanda's history in such a way that she was infused with the Life Force prior to the events of HOM. That's how she was able to preform such a large-scale feat when she lost control.

Heinberg wrote that series.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
All of the aforementioned posters seek MY confirmation on issues of canon ROUTINELY!
thumb up

Sin I AM
Her powers were written that way at one time. However, The Children's Crusade retconned Wanda's history in such a way that she was infused with the Life Force prior to the events of HOM. That's how she was able to preform such a large-scale feat when she lost control.

Heinberg wrote that series.

It was dooms doing right? I vaguely remember that arc. But i remember in Uncanny Avengers her stating the power was all hers. Not some outside force and that she could do it again given time which is y i dont think combat applications of her power works as effectively as say mxy

Galan007
It was dooms doing right? I vaguely remember that arc. But i remember in Uncanny Avengers her stating the power was all hers. Not some outside force and that she could do it again given time which is y i dont think combat applications of her power works as effectively as say mxy Yeah, the Life Force was implanted into her being with the help of Doom's power and know-how -- and I do believe that is the most recent/canon telling of her powerset.

Imo, Mxy stomps Wanda because unlike her, he is fully in control of the powers at his disposal. He doesn't rely on losing control of his powers in moments of instability in order to preform uber feats. One thought/snap/gesture, and he turns her into a pickle. Heck, I'm not even convinced that the Chaos Wave itself would even harm him... But that's neither here nor there. /shrug

Sin I AM

Didnt remender say that wanda was the same? Or am i misinterpreting?

https://65.media.tumblr.com/b0cd3bb61c5a5cd7396876222fc506c8/tumblr_odcumkb7jf1v5floko1_400.jpg

Galan007
^ That scan(from Uncanny Avengers #2 (2013)) states she could preform the feat again IF she had enough time to cast the spell(ie. prep) AND a very significant power source(ie. a huge amp.)

If anything, it's kind of a knock on her feat in HOM.

{edit}
Here are some better quality scans of that scene:
http://i.imgur.com/cciV4Gp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CeiGR2Z.jpg

zopzop
Mxy wipes them from all existence.

Mr Master
Retcons AFTER the fact friends,
do not negate what actually happened on panel,
and was supported in other arcs on panel as well,
and was corroborated in bios likewise.

In the actual HOM arc, and several ti-in arcs that followed ...

... Wanda's last spell, was precise, and omniversal.

She re-built the "torn to pieces" Omniverse with a thought. Hello!

And yes friends,
Marvel was not going to allow absolutely NO mutants to exist for obvious business reasons,
so yes of course there was a stipulation to keep some around.

But that's besides the point when omniversal restructuring of infinite universeS is involved.

--------------------------------------------

Again, Mxy wins ... but let's not undermine one the most powerful cats ever to appear in Marvel.

leonidas
Retcons AFTER the fact friends,
do not negate what actually happened on panel

blink

that's....the exact purpose of a retcon....

you'd need to add "pre-ret-con" wanda if you wanna make that showing legit in a vs match. not that it would matter here imo. /shrug

Mr Master
Originally posted by leonidas

that's....the exact purpose of a retcon....

you'd need to add "pre-ret-con" wanda if you wanna make that showing legit in a vs match.
I'm sure LoB meant that. If I'm mistaken, my bad. smile

leonidas
with him, you never can telll.....

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by leonidas
with him, you never can telll.....

WATCH YOURSELF, PEASANT!!!!

Galan007
It's clear by the responses in this thread that very few knew about(or at least, did not remember) Wanda's retcon.

That said, the retcon is ultimately moot. Mxy gestures her away regardless.

leonidas
yep. the entire wanda/retcon or not discussion is basically a strawman and has no bearing imo on how this would go.

SquallX
The only Mxy i see HOM Wanda, are pis/cis ridden Mxy. No less.

abhilegend

facepalm ... Good lord does it ever stop?

"HOM" Wanda.

But don't mind us ... troll on!

Yes, HOM Wanda. The reality warp was just global. The domino effect due to the reality cancer was far beyond that.

http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29684033_RCO007_1468851853.jpg http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29684034_RCO016_1468851853.jpg http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29684035_RCO017_1468851853.jpg

You are, as always just a buffoon running his mouth. Let me know when you have anything even close to a proof of Wanda's power alone threatening the omniverse.

tkitna
MXY stomps

Faceless808
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

EVERYBODY knows you're the man, LoB!!!! thumb up

Mr Master

Yes, HOM Wanda. The reality warp was just global.

The domino effect due to the reality cancer was far beyond that.
facepalm

Let me know when you have anything even close to a proof of

Wanda's power alone threatening the omniverse.
durlaugh

operator616
Wanda just has a tought to form "no more Mxy".

And Mxy just has to snap his fingers. Guess which one's more quicker?

This is ignoring the fact that Wanda wasn't in control. Her spell said no more mutants, yet didn't depower them all.

The Universe in the way you mean it means a single reality (which includes it's dimensions etc).

Are you serious? So now you're gonna argue that COIE was limited to a single universe and its associated dimensions? As opposed to the infinite alternate realities it clearly depicted on panel?

You're basically ignoring the entirety of DC's history.

I said that RK Thor can beat the Spectre. I've never he stomped him and that it was one-sided like you are implying.

Feel free to reference feats which put RKT above the Spectre.

Omni = All
Verse = Universes

Omniversal is all-encompassing.

All realities is all-encompassing too.

Yeah, you are basically confirming that I'm right so thanks.

It's not as clear cut as this, I have detailed posts regarding the omniverse/multiverse terms being used in Marvel but I won't get into it since it's beside the point.

I was merely clarifying. You regarded HoM Wanda as omniversal which is correct. But for the wrong reasons, which I clarified.

"We do know that the Multiverse is no more. All that exist of our former homeworlds is this ONE, SINGULAR SHARED REALITY."

It seems that Universal can't be more right for Mxy.

What the hell are you talking about? This is Mxy traveling to the end of COIE era. This is all super heroes gathered in Monitor's space ship and Superman telling them that the crisis has been averted. The homages present in that scene some of which are all super heroes attacking Mxy/Bat mite (just like they did to AM) along with CM holding dead Mary (just like SM did to SG) are clear as day. You'd have to be blind or completely ignorant as to not understand the implication of that scene. Along with Superman's clear statements of averting multiversal destruction at the end.

http://imgur.com/hHtudFX
http://imgur.com/Mhs7ucg

And that's the whole point of the story anyway. Mxy and Bat mite battling their way throughout DC's history.

The Fourth World is just another Universe.

No its not. Mainstream universe planets are miniature in comparison with the reality of New Genesis/Apokolips:

http://imgur.com/xgx6JfR
http://imgur.com/OkCBVgC

In fact, all mortal universes exist inside bubbles in the fourth world:

http://imgur.com/o312lYP

We know that a "mortal universe" is the mainstream one:

http://imgur.com/nOQDBAQ

This is backed up by what we saw in Final Crisis. The fourth world is a higher vibratory world, and everything projected to the lower mainstream universe is only a small facet of the whole thing.

http://imgur.com/vrtADOI

Also, gemworld is beyond the multiverse as well. And so are the higher dimensions. Mxy outright destroyed them all even the ones with the fractions.

"Yeah. He killed Darkseid with a bullet.

Those "abstract ideas" aren't close to concepts like Galactus & Co.

Darkseid provoked the crisis and ?

Genis-Vell was stopped because he could destroy the Marvel Universe in one of his possible future.

Besides the Primal Monitor whom is the equivalent of the TOAA I have seen nothing worth my notice.

A radion bullet which is their kryptonite.

Yes they are considering Darkseid's presence was destroying the multiverse, and see above for 4th world's standing.

In every possible future actually. That was the point of that story. And the means were fuzzy, considering it was associated with being an anomaly by drawing matter from the big bang.

DC have featured writer avatars as well. Before TOAA concept even appeared in FF.

My God the out-of-context...

Do you even read the full thread before posting ?

She didn't control the House of M event however she completely controled the "no more mutants" and what will happen is "no more Mxy".

What's exactly out of context? I know that it doesn't pertain to her no more mutants spell because that happened a few pages after, that doesn't change the fact that she wasn't in control and was unstable. Even her no more mutants spell wasn't as accurate.

COIE shows that canonically they are in that timeline and that the number of Universes are limited.

What? You do realize that it takes place at the end of COIE where a singular universe was in fact formed? That doesn't change the fact that they afterwards hope into different universes/dimensions/elseworlds.

The last stuff he destroyed was Kingdom Come, just one reality among the others.

laughing out loud Mxy explicitly stated no more infinite earths, so they just magically disappeared is what you're saying? He clearly destroyed them all in the space of one page.

And he brought it all back with a snap of his fingers anyway, what do you have to say about that?

operator616
I disagree. She had absolute control during "no more mutants."

Also, the main highlight in the spell is fixing the Omniverse which was "torn to pieces."

The rest is just amazing meticulous shit on Wanda's part.

Good things actions speak louder than words. Also, the issue# of that excerpt escapes me.

Why were there still active mutants then if she had absolute control (based on panel evidence and not assumptions)?

I never disagreed on that part. The feat was pretty insane to say the least.

Her actions definitely showed that she wasn't in full control. It's from HoM #7.

1) I see, so you're saying that the planet itself became an extension of Mxy's power.
Interesting, didn't see that or read that, but if you say so.
2) Or that Spectre is just that weak.
3) That Spectre was struggling. No doubt about it.

Anywho, the Spectre's in WF imo were weak sauce, that is all.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm a realist, it could also be that everything else was so beneath Mxy that they just seemed pathetic because of said reason.

BUT ... Mxy has much better feats in WF you can spotlight opr.

Like the 4th World joint, and erasing all universeS period.

That right there insures WF Mxy as the most powerful cat ever in DC. thumb up

What makes you think that the Spectre was struggling? I don't see any indications of such. Either way you're right about the Spectre being weak in that story mostly because the time eras which Mxy/Bat mite visited were when the Spectre was pretty weak. However, Mxy also killed COIE Spectre with one blast (that was the fourth Spectre); who held his own with AM. Although at the end of COIE he was in a coma he was still powerful enough to subconsciously destroy the whole universe while at the same time confronting the great evil beast.

I was highlighting that because I was responding to the poster's demand of battle feats. I know destroying/re-creating the multiverse and beyond casually is a much better feat.

1)Unless the OP specifies that Wanda is creating a separate reality to talk to Strange
and is going to be taken by surprise here, it's irrelevant imo.

If I'm not mistaken, this is a battle ready Wanda in this thread.

2) Wanda's power was tossing entire universeS like confetti.

1) It is but the fact that such a thing was even able to affect her shows her inferiority to Mxy imo. I don't recall Mxy being affected by anything whatsoever.

2) I meant physically.

ok.

EoA didn't do anything to PRE-Hom Wanda,
except to show her what she had done (kill some of her Avenger friends) which grief/gilt tripped her into a coma.

What do you mean it didn't do anything? That's exactly what Strange uses the eye for (among other things). It was effective against her while nothing was effective against Mxy.

Galan007
laughing out loud Mxy explicitly stated no more infinite earths, so they just magically disappeared is what you're saying? He clearly destroyed them all in the space of one page.

And he brought it all back with a snap of his fingers anyway, what do you have to say about that? thumb up

Mxy unleashed a blast that destroyed the remainder of DC, from within the KC-universe:
http://i.imgur.com/C8MXKIbl.jpg

*You can even see the ink leaving the characters, ffs -- they are literally being erased on a conceptual level. That's how extensive his destruction was.

Immediately after unleashing that blast, we were explicitly told(and shown) that Mxy destroyed absolutely EVERYTHING in DC (past/present/future):
http://i.imgur.com/CfYbwuI.jpg

And as we know, he had already destroyed EVERY numbered dimension in existence much earlier in the story:
http://i.imgur.com/KRpveS4h.jpg

*And like you said: he then recreated it all with, literally, NO effort, and even made plans with Bat-Mite to do the same thing "next Tuesday", lol... He's the most powerful 'universal' character I have ever seen. g007_teehee

SquallX
Question for you Galan, would you put the two aliens from Animal Man above, equal or below Mxy?

Galan007
Feat-wise, Mxy is > (obviously.)

In terms of status/role/implied power, however, I suppose Trano and Zaarn might be superior to him. They were implied to be direct extensions of the RW writers/artists, after all, and appeared to exist beyond the concept of 'story'... Very hard to say, though -- Mxy's pretty phucking unbounded. /shrug

dynamix
Damn, Opr616 dropped that nuke. Good stuff man.

Cogito
This is backed up by what we saw in Final Crisis. The fourth world is a higher vibratory world, and everything projected to the lower mainstream universe is only a small facet of the whole thing.

We've also seen this brought up repeatedly in Superman Beyond. Monitor (4th dimensional) nanotech was basically city-sized in 3d space, and was was said to be equipped with weapons capable of universal destruction. Compared to the Cosmic Armor (in 4d space), the whole of Limbo (a universe) was merely the size of its hand.

Morrison's latest map from Multiversity shows the entirety of the 3D multiverse, the fourth world, heaven, hell, etc., all as existing within the Monitor (4D) sphere. The 5th Dimension (not pictured in Morrison's map) dwarfs even that. And per WF Mxy, there are (presumably) infinite fractional dimensions between all that.

DarkSaint85
Further to all the points already made...the bullet that was shot at Darkseid (which, incidentally, was part of his plan, and didn't actually kill him - it mortally wounded TURPIN's rotting body which he had possessed) wasn't JUST a radion bullet.

It was a conceptual 'essence of bullet', a metaphysical idea:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZKdqWNNaDrs/TzCVv3oOx_I/AAAAAAAAAWQ/IatzT4tAxSg/s1600/Batman+702+pg5.jpg]

A far cry from Hawkeye's trick arrows.

DarkSaint85
I think this is talking about the same bullet:
http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage//upl_images/bm_702_dylux-4-copy.jpg

Galan007
^ Bruce is referencing the same bullet there, yes.

Here is the scene sequentially:
http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693516_Batman_1940-2011_702-001.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693517_Batman_1940-2011_702-003.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693518_Batman_1940-2011_702-004.jpg

This is the same comic that also detailed the Omega Sanction and the Ancestor Box/Hyper-Adapter:
http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693519_Batman_1940-2011_702-012.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693520_Batman_1940-2011_702-013.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693521_Batman_1940-2011_702-014.jpg

New God tech is ridiculous.

Mr Master

they are literally being erased on a conceptual level.

That's how extensive his destruction was.
lol ... I luvs ya G, much respect, and Mxy is without question the shit in DC,

but ... come on G,

... don't reality warp reality which has been warped into another reality by another warp. stick out tongue

Mr Master

Why were there still active mutants then if she had absolute control (based on panel evidence and not assumptions)?
Answer:

And yes friends,

Marvel was not going to allow absolutely NO mutants to exist for

obvious business reasons,

so yes of course there was a stipulation to keep some around.

But that's besides the point when omniversal restructuring of infinite universeS is involved

I never disagreed on that part. The feat was pretty insane to say the least.
thumb up

IHer actions definitely showed that she wasn't in full control. It's from HoM #7.
Yet, her actions at the end showed that she was.

So, yea, I revisited the book where she claims she's "not in control" in #7.
But, then, afterwards, she performs an amazing feat that requires meticulous control.

So, it's ... 'wuh chu say or wuh chu do' ...

Recall 58163 turning back into 616.
Don't forget the Strange/Beast scene good friend.
Remember the Omniverse returning to normal which was "torn to pieces."
The mutant gene nullification is just extra juice on the spice, and its affect was felt across nearly all TimelineS.

Wanda executed all four above with that uttered phrase, basically a thought.

That's freakin awesome opr, you know that good friend.

There's a scene, right after her feat, where she's buying fruits or something and she bumps into Beast I think,
she gingerly strolls by, talks some with him, without a care in the world seemingly calm and sane.
You probably have the scan.

IHowever, Mxy also killed COIE Spectre with one blast (that was the fourth Spectre); who held his own with AM.

Although at the end of COIE he was in a coma
he was still powerful enough to subconsciously destroy the whole universe
while at the same time confronting the great evil beast.
That's interesting, and bad ass. I never knew that tidbit.

Although, it doesn't matter, in that book/story, Mxy was capable of anything.

This is why, if WF is canon, then WF Mxy is the most powerful cat ever in DC, period.

He erases all of DC, + Heaven.

Presence? Endless Death? ... eat yur heart out.

I was highlighting that because I was responding to the poster's demand of battle feats.

I know destroying/re-creating the multiverse and beyond casually is a much better feat.

Understood.

1) It is but the fact that such a thing was even able to affect her shows her inferiority to Mxy imo.
I don't recall Mxy being affected by anything whatsoever.

2) I meant physically.
1) That isn't "battle ready" Wanda, like the Wanda who rose up and disassembled Clint like lego blocks.
Remember opr, Wanda was conjuring up a separate reality to show Strange some info,
she was distraught, Strange was confusing her, plus she's holding the 616 universe in her image,
a lot is going on, she was distracted. She was vulnerable in that instant.
Anyway, Clint was bloodlust and shot to kill (x spot on the heart), and Wanda proved to be immortal imo.

If she can rebuild the Omniverse with a thought, manually handling galaxies or even a universe isn't gonna impress me more.

Also opr, Mxy's joint was a one shot single issue,
while Wanda's adventures spanned multiple titles, and many issues.
This additional story telling calls for more depth and drama than two idiots running round wacking everything.

What do you mean it didn't do anything?
That's exactly what Strange uses the eye for (among other things).
It was effective against her while nothing was effective against Mxy.
That was prior to HOM though. She was spiking in power, but she was not a cosmic warper at the time.

Also, the Eye didn't attack her, it simply made her realize (see) her murderous deeds.
She k.o'd out of guilt and grief, and not some overwhelming physical/energy force.

Notice, Dr Strange had no tricks during the actual HOM arc, he was just another puppet of hers.

Galan007
lol ... I luvs ya G, much respect, and Mxy is without question the shit in DC,

but ... come on G,

... don't reality warp reality which has been warped into another reality by another warp. stick out tongue It's true, though. He is literally removing the ink and penciling that comprise the characters, from the paper -- we can see it happening.

Mr Master

It's true, though. He is literally removing the ink and penciling that
comprise the characters, from the paper -- we can see it happening.
That reads beautiful, it really does old friend.

But Im pretty certain Dorkin wasn't giving it that much depth of thought.

Now if we want to interpret it that way cause that's what it seems like, then fine,
but I think you'l agree with me the writer didn't conceive Mxy conceptually erasing ink.

That's pretty deep, what you're postulating.

Remember his take on WF: (Evan Dorkin)

"I didn't give any of that any thought, to be honest.

The lines you mention have more to do with summing up the situation/Mxy's frustration
than figuring out or worrying about how the alternate worlds/universes/dimensions all worked.

That stuff's pretty nuts and that was an obvious point of the comic.

I just treated every dimension or world as a place for the characters to travel to, mess with, and destroy.

Organizing it all was enough work, I wasn't trying to understand it."

----------------------------------------

Mxy wacked everything into a void, there's no need to now make the destruction more prominent.

Galan007
Eh, I'm not postulating or embellishing anything. confused

Again: we can literally *see* the ink and penciling that comprises the characters being undone/removed/erased by Mxy's blast:
http://i.imgur.com/GJ6ck3h.jpg

*Look at the righthand side of the panel.

operator616
Originally posted by Cogito
We've also seen this brought up repeatedly in Superman Beyond. Monitor (4th dimensional) nanotech was basically city-sized in 3d space, and was was said to be equipped with weapons capable of universal destruction. Compared to the Cosmic Armor (in 4d space), the whole of Limbo (a universe) was merely the size of its hand.

Morrison's latest map from Multiversity shows the entirety of the 3D multiverse, the fourth world, heaven, hell, etc., all as existing within the Monitor (4D) sphere. The 5th Dimension (not pictured in Morrison's map) dwarfs even that. And per WF Mxy, there are (presumably) infinite fractional dimensions between all that.

thumb up part of their nanotech were the carriers, one of which were previously used by the authority (in the Wildstorm days); and their carrier (along with all the others) was also powered by a baby universe which was capable of overwriting the mainstream wildstorm reality. It also nearly overloaded jenny quantum (an extremely powerful reality warper).

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think this is talking about the same bullet:
http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage//upl_images/bm_702_dylux-4-copy.jpg

^ Bruce is referencing the same bullet there, yes.

Here is the scene sequentially:
http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693516_Batman_1940-2011_702-001.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693517_Batman_1940-2011_702-003.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693518_Batman_1940-2011_702-004.jpg

This is the same comic that also detailed the Omega Sanction and the Ancestor Box/Hyper-Adapter:
http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693519_Batman_1940-2011_702-012.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693520_Batman_1940-2011_702-013.jpg http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t/29693521_Batman_1940-2011_702-014.jpg

New God tech is ridiculous.

Pretty much. Black Racer also took a shot at Darkseid after Batman hit him with the bullet. I failed to mention that as well initially. Needless to say: It took more than "a bullet" to take down FC Darkseid, lol.

Also, New Gods' abstract standing was also reinforced later on when Darkseid tried to reincarnate himself inside Bruce:

http://imgur.com/U26Liv2

Which is how Bruce turned the hyper-adapter against Darkseid - by utilizing it into the very concept of inspiration that let Bruce to become Batman (the original bat) and insuring DS's own demise (he used it as a concept based weapon).

Mr Master

Eh, I'm not postulating or embellishing anything.

Again: we can literally *see* the ink and penciling
that comprises the characters being undone/removed/erased by Mxy's blast:

*Look at the righthand side of the panel.
I noticed. That's dope. That artwork is juicy too. Alex Ross rockin it baby.

But .. it's just artwork without any deeper meaning, imo.
Then again, Alex has a unique style, so who knows.

I do see how you came to this conclusion. At face value you're interpretation is viable.

Anyhow, it doesn't matter, bottom line: All DC got erased and recreated, simple.

WF Mxy rules DC.

Galan007
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.