Kratos (God of War) vs Hercules (Disney)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dika123
Kratos fight Hercules from Disney.

Who takes this ?

Nusa105
Kratos maybe

SquallX
Kratos is not beating toon Hercules.

NemeBro
I didn't watch the animated series, but based on the movies alone? Kratos stomps Hercules.

NotAllThatEvil
Aladin was able to take herc down by dropping a building on him. I think kratos should win

golem370
Herc imo

dika123
i want to see herc can deal with kratos hax

Nusa105
Originally posted by dika123
i want to see herc can deal with kratos hax
Well, can Herc survive from Kratos' Claws of Hades?

SquallX
Originally posted by Nusa105
Well, can Herc survive from Kratos' Claws of Hades?

Hercules survived the river Styx, and in that verse, only Gods can.

Normal Hercules is to broken, and God Hercules would laugh at Kratos best.

dika123
any good feat about God hercules beside aging resistance or perhaps soul resist ?

dika123
Btw Hades in Herc disney is weak. I mean he died by falling into river styx ?

SquallX
Originally posted by dika123
Btw Hades in Herc disney is weak. I mean he died by falling into river styx ?

Jades didn't die when he fell in the river. All Gods are immune to the effect of the river, the only reason he didn't just up and left was because the souls were pulling him down.

CosmicComet
Normal Herc dies in a second. He's too slow and durability is fairly low.

God Herc, it depends on if he was truly invulnerable (like Golden Age Captain Marvel), or simply highly durable.

If its the latter, Kratos also wins.

SquallX
Are people serious?

Regular Hercules was throwing elemental Titans around like they were nothing. Even a human Hercules survived the Cyclops playing with him.

CosmicComet
Those feats are worse than Kratos' by far.

NemeBro
Originally posted by SquallX
Are people serious?

Regular Hercules was throwing elemental Titans around like they were nothing. Even a human Hercules survived the Cyclops playing with him. Why are you bringing up these shitty feats as if they mean anything?

Kratos' feats are considerably better. He is probably stronger and more durable, and is so much faster and more versatile it's not even close.

Kratos cuts Hercules' head off before Hercules' sword clears leather.

KingD19
You can't call him stronger. Not when Herc used a tornado Titan to suck up other Titans and chucked all of them into the sun. That's not even quantifiable, but it's a DC Silver Age type feat.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
You can't call him stronger. Not when Herc used a tornado Titan to suck up other Titans and chucked all of them into the sun. He didn't chuck them into the sun IIRC. It was just space.

AuraAngel
Herc probably has some silly feats from the show. I'm pretty sure he lifts the sky at some point.

But in terms of quantifiable feats, Herc has no chance, especially if we just use the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.