Darth Krayt vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

DarthAnt66
This shouldn't be a thing.

MS Warehouse
Put in Reborn Krayt and you have something. Hard to fathom Vong Krayt having the stamina to deal with a jumping cokehead muppet.

JKBart
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Put in Reborn Krayt and you have something. Hard to fathom Vong Krayt having the stamina to deal with a jumping cokehead muppet.

Either way Yoda wins without a debate

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by JKBart
Either way Yoda wins without a debate

Not against Reborn Krayt.

JKBart
Not against Reborn Krayt. Nope. Sorry.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by JKBart
Nope. Sorry.

Yup, sorry.

DarthAnt66
Beefy, just to note, when a thread says "Darth Krayt," it's referring to Reborn Krayt.

Vong Krayt isn't the default anymore. It's only Vong when specifically stated.

Similarly, SoR Revan is the default when a thread says "Revan vs X."

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Beefy, just to note, when a thread says "Darth Krayt," it's referring to Reborn Krayt.

Vong Krayt isn't the default anymore. It's only Vong when specifically stated.

Similarly, SoR Revan is the default when a thread says "Revan vs X."

Ahhh good to know then. Going with Krayt here with extreme difficulty, then.

chingchangwalla
These threads shouldn't exists tbh.
Krayt/Kun/Revan vs Yoda/Sidious always end in "Yoda wins but good fight" "Sidious wins in a good fight"
DT could provide Krayt with an advantage but Yoda wins as long as he can break Krayt's defense, something I see him doing 7 times out of 10 at least.
Yoda wins.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

MS Warehouse
I see Krayt winning more times than not.

MythLord
Krayt-tier beings shouldn't be this high on the hierarchy of Star Wars.

aalyasecura95
yoda wins all three solidly duh

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Krayt-tier beings shouldn't be this high on the hierarchy of Star Wars. Krayt and Revan are in the Top Ten, if not Top 5, IMO.

MythLord
No, not really.

Luke, Sheev, Plagueis, Taalon, Yoda, Valkorion, UnuThul, Lord Nyax, the sentient planets of Yuuzhan'Tar and Zonama Sekot, the Ones, the Bedlams, Waru, etc.

Jmanghan
No, not really.

Luke, Sheev, Plagueis, Taalon, Yoda, Valkorion, UnuThul, Lord Nyax, the sentient planets of Yuuzhan'Tar and Zonama Sekot, the Ones, the Bedlams, Waru, etc. Mortal Combatants, I mean.

MythLord
You still have the Sheev, Valkorion, Taalon, Luke, Yoda, Nyax, Plagueis, UnuThul and probably some other dudes I am forgetting(depending on where you rank Bane, beings like Tenebrous, Gravid, Gean or Vectivus can make it onto the list).

Even them being in the Top 10, possibly, the gap between their spots and the spots ahead of them should be noticeable, tbh.

Jmanghan
You still have the Sheev, Valkorion, Taalon, Luke, Yoda, Nyax, Plagueis, UnuThul and probably some other dudes I am forgetting(depending on where you rank Bane, beings like Tenebrous, Gravid, Gean or Vectivus can make it onto the list).

Even them being in the Top 10, possibly, the gap between their spots and the spots ahead of them should be noticeable, tbh. Uh, why are Taalon and especially Lord Nyax in there?

I don't recall them doing anything incredibly impressive, as opposed to Revan and Krayt, though that might be more due to my lack of knowledge on the characters, as opposed to them actually being unimpressive.

MythLord
Both are damn close contenders with Luke Skywalker. Granted, when Nyax fought Luke, it was on a nexus, but he was facing Luke, Mara, Vestara Khai and 25 of the elite Yuuzhan Vong warriors, so that balances out.

Nyax and Taalon are definitely ahead of Krayt and Revan.

Ursumeles
Didn't Taalon even dominated Luke?
If so, the he is probably the strongest non-entity.

MS Warehouse
Both are damn close contenders with Luke Skywalker. Granted, when Nyax fought Luke, it was on a nexus, but he was facing Luke, Mara, Vestara Khai and 25 of the elite Yuuzhan Vong warriors, so that balances out.

Nyax and Taalon are definitely ahead of Krayt and Revan.

Nyax and Taalon are nowhere near Krayt and Revan. Not even close.

Azronger
The only round I can imagine Yoda having difficulty with would be Force. He wins the others with relative ease.

Trocity
Taalon sucks lmao, Krayt would trash him.

Deronn_solo
Yoda isn't stomping Krayt, lmao.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Trocity
Taalon sucks lmao, Krayt would trash him.
Nah, Krayt would get trashed by him.

Trocity
Uhh, how? erm

Ursumeles
Nyax and Taalon are nowhere near Krayt and Revan. Not even close.
Taalon rapes Revan pretty badly, tbh.
Not sure about Nyax, while has very good TK, I am not sure if he is above them.
His TP tho is insane, but the two are amongst the guys who have the best TP-Resistance.

@DMB Being faster than Luke, reading his Thoughts, nearly killing him in a Deuel, and growing stronger afterwards are Taalons (best) feats, or?

MS Warehouse
Taalon can't touch revan.

Trocity
You're using feats from Taalon after he bathed in the Pool, which amped him to ungodly heights, but also started to drive him insane. Obviously with an external amp of that magnitude, he shits on most of the mythos; Almost anyone with an amp like that would... but base Taalon? LOL!

Krayt/Revan utterly eviscerate him.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Ursumeles
@DMB Being faster than Luke, reading his Thoughts, nearly killing him in a Deuel, and growing stronger afterwards are Taalons (best) feats, or?
It's matching Luke basically evenly in a duel right after bathing in the Pool (Taalon with the aid of an injured Vestara almost killed Luke), and afterwards increasing considerably in power to the point where his existence shifted the balance of the Force towards the dark side, and at that point he became powerful enough to drag Luke around for a very considerable distance with TK and move so fast Luke couldn't perceive him.

Ursumeles
Not sure what feats pre-pool has. I misunderstand you, sorry?
DMB?

Emperordmb
Ah okay Trocity. I was referring to Post Pool Taalon. And it isn't just some external amp, it's a permanent transformation.

Honestly though, if pre-pool Taalon is on the same level as Ivaar Workan, I could see him putting up some fight even if he's definitely ****ed.

Emperordmb
Not sure what feats pre-pool has. I misunderstand you, sorry?
DMB?
Pre-Pool Taalon doesn't really have much aside from implications of where he should be based on the other members of the Circle of Lords.

Ursumeles
Is it stated that he is above Khais father, and Gaalon(or whatever his name was)?

Emperordmb
Is it stated that he is above Khais father, and Gaalon(or whatever his name was)?
He's the only Keshiri whose a high Lord and its noted to be harder to ascend through Lost Tribe society if your a Keshiri, and he was evidently the first and most obvious choice that Ship made for his first voyage crew, one Sith expected him to usurp Darish Vol's position, and Darish Vol was wary of betrayal from Taalon.

All of that kinda implies to me that as far as we know the Lost Tribe hierarchy of known characters power goes Post Pool Sarasu Taalon>>Darish Vol>Pre-Pool Sarasu Taalon>Ivaar Workan>Viun Gaalan>Olaris Rhea>Others

With that in mind, I think he could put up a fight pre-pool, but he'd still lose.

Ursumeles
Was Vol the one who damaged Abeloth pretty badly? Also, I would be interested in feats for him. But I'll make a gauntlet for him, first, to not go more offtopic xD

Emperordmb
Was Vol the one who damaged Abeloth pretty badly? Also, I would be interested in feats for him. But I'll make a gauntlet for him, first, to not go more offtopic xD
Vol doesn't have much aside from Telepathically wounding Abeloth, being stated to have "much of the power of Luke Skywalker" and being stated to be above any other member of the Lost Tribe (aside from Post-Pool Taalon)

Ursumeles
That could be anywhere between Maul and Caedus, tbh.

Emperordmb
I'd say Vol's at least above Dooku tbh

MS Warehouse
Once again, neither taalon nor vol are even comparable to revan. We aren't talking about dipping into the pool of knowledge. Nobody from the lost tribe is really comparable to any of the greats.

Ursumeles
Vol could very well be, but you can't judge his power. I can try to make an case for Nyax, tho.

MS Warehouse
Why not? The lost tribe is descendant by low ranking sith who crash landed on the planet. Not much power was passed down, there no scrolls or holocrons. They may have created a few of their own techniques but they didn't have the ability to develop a full arsenal.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd say Vol's at least above Dooku tbh

Oh by far. Repelling Abeloth from his mind and harming her is way beyond Dooku's abilities.

Ursumeles
Depends on Abeloths TP defences, tbh.

Emperordmb
I'd wager Ivaar Workan would make the cut too.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yoda isn't stomping Krayt, lmao.

Never said anything about stomping.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.