Obi-Wan Kenobi & Asajj Ventress vs. Jaina Solo & Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Everyone is in their prime; Legends only. Battle takes place on Dathomir.

DarthAnt66
Team two probably has significant better coordination than team one, so I imagine they win.

chingchangwalla
Jaina is MVP, Team 2 win.

UCanShootMyNova
Team 2.

Ursumeles
Team 2

MythLord
Team 2.

Emperordmb
Team two.

carthage
Team 2

Asajj can't compete with either as a force user

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Team two probably has significant better coordination than team one, so I imagine they win.

This, yeah.

They're also out of Ventress' league with the Force.

carthage
If we're going by her performance in canon, not seeing how she deals with Mara's melee style either. Her makashi is a poor fit for Mara's brawling/the same offense she gave to Jacen. She's going to break her bones

SunRazer
Ventress is pretty durable, tbh. Which is why Dooku killing her with Lightning is very impressive smile

MythLord
Yeah, Ventress survives getting slammed through a wall by Skywalker, smashed by a massive piller(and casually pushes the pillar aside later), a several hundred foot drop, getting choked and electrecuted by Anakin before falling into a massive pit, getting shot and then Dooku makes note to Grievous that she survived things worse than getting choked to near death.

She is damn durable.

SunRazer
She also survives a rancor falling on her in the TCW movie deleted scene, which made its way into the junior novel and the novel (I think).

UCanShootMyNova
I'll check.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.