Jedi vs. Wolyn stirke team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Dooku has sent his best men to destroy the Jedi's finest.

THE RULES
* Jedi are attacked suddenly on a way to some kind of a war council. Canyons like on Geonosis.
* Starting distance - 10 meters.
* In character.

STRIKE TEAM
* General Grievous
* Asajj Ventress
* Sora Bulq
* Nikkos Tyris
* Sev'rance Tann
* Kadrian Sey
* Tol Skorr
* IG-100 MagnaGuard (equipped with RD-4 grenade launcher)
* IG-100 MagnaGuard (Dooku's personal security)

JEDI VICTIMS
* Mace Windu
* Anakin Skywalker
* Obi-Wan Kenobi
* Agen Kolar

Solar Power
Grievous (assuming that this is Legends Grievous) can at best hope to occupy the attention of one of the members of the jedi team if his performance in LoE is any indication. For In-Character, I would assume he would go after either Mace or Obi-Wan, and while it would be a good fight, he would lose to either if we're assuming prime versions. He would probably go after Obi-Wan since Mace would probably go after Bulq. This will be the longest fight out of all of them.

Anakin would likely go for Ventress, and that fight ends with Anakin winning, the length of the fight depending on Anakin's mentality.

Mace could dispatch Bulq in the force like he did in their real fight, and this could enable him to help others out before Bulq recovers.

Agen is left to deal with the fodder like the side character he is; multi-tasking with 2 magnaguards wouldn't be too difficult since I consider Agen at around Shaak's level at least. I admit my ignorance with the remaining dark acolytes, I skimmed wookiepedia, but eh. Sev'rance Tann seems to me she wouldn't be able to handle someone of Agen's calibre. Kadrian Sey and Tol Skorr are both sub-Vos, so Mace could intercept and make quick work of them. Tyris seems to me the most intimidating of the acolytes, but once again, just not at the level of the jedi combatants.

Overall, I think Jedi Team takes it.

Ursumeles
Jedi, Obi Wan beats either, Windu too, even easier, and Skywalker can probably take mostbof them even as Duo, imo.

Jmanghan
Jedi can take this, although its gonna a hard fight.

Agen probably loses quickly.

chingchangwalla
Mace goes beast mode and slaughters the lot.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Mace goes beast mode and slaughters the lot. Lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Tol Skorr and Kadrian Sey feats?

BazookaMaster
Jedi, barely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.