Kyle Katarn vs Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Emperordmb
Kyle's force abilities are slipping my mind atm, but he definitely takes sabers and all-out.

Ursumeles
Statlemate, or Kyle
Shaak
Depends

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Statlemate, or Kyle
Shaak
Depends

MythLord
Prolly Kyle.

Ti.

Ti.

Ursumeles
What were her best saber feats again? Save for er Grievous fight, and easily beating Magnaguards?

MythLord
Holding an edge over Galen. Her Force powers and endurance also seem just better than Galen post-reconstruction.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Holding an edge over Galen. Her Force powers and endurance also seem just better than Galen post-reconstruction. Wasn't Galen consistently beating her the entire fight though?

UCanShootMyNova
Jman don't make me debate him. sad

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Wasn't Galen consistently beating her the entire fight though?

Nah. In the comics Shaak kinda took him out with Force and when she thought she won and turned her back on him she got TPM Maul'd.

In the novel Shaak was beating him in sabers and only luck saved Marek's ass.

Deronn_solo
Kyle sweeps.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Nah. In the comics Shaak kinda took him out with Force and when she thought she won and turned her back on him she got TPM Maul'd.

In the novel Shaak was beating him in sabers and only luck saved Marek's ass. So the Comic and Novel completely and utterly contradict the game, huh?

cs_zoltan
Well it's not like you can describe how the duel goes in the game since it's 90% gameplay.

But yeah I don't take boss fights seriously, or you get shits like this: https://youtu.be/HblR0sMoh3s?t=20m31s

UCanShootMyNova

In the novel Shaak was beating him in sabers and only luck saved Marek's ass.

In the comic Shaak landed a push. The push in no way disabled Galen. He was being wrapped up in the sarlaac's tentacles and Shaak facing him and with him at her mercy still got one shotted by a repulse.

In the novel Shaak gains an initial advantage against Galen by abusing the environment before Galen does the same evening the fight which causes Shaak to attempt a suicidal move with ultimately leads to her death. Regardless of what Galen believes allowed him to block the blows it was his reflexes making it in time to intercept the blow. It wasn't as if his lightsaber just happened to be in place since we know Shaak was striking multiple blows at him.

cs_zoltan
You are full of shit Syn and nobody ****ing cares.

UCanShootMyNova
So is just about everybody on any debate site pushing their agenda.

It doesn't make you any less wrong.

Ursumeles
Hi, Zoltan.
@Syn do you still believe I am Zoltan?

UCanShootMyNova
Nah. Zoltan's too much of a salty b!tch to act innocent.

Ursumeles
Thanks, I suppose?. You accept that I aren't trolling you?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Zoltan's too much of a salty b!tch to act innocent.

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
And now I know why people tell me you're a shit debater. You aren't even bothering to address the point instead focusing on posting errors which I fixed a second later.

F*ck off.

Edit: F*ck you twice actually. You cut my original post anyways @sshole.

mmm

UCanShootMyNova
mmm

Shut up kettle.

Jmanghan
Well it's not like you can describe how the duel goes in the game since it's 90% gameplay.

But yeah I don't take boss fights seriously, or you get shits like this: https://youtu.be/HblR0sMoh3s?t=20m31s In the QTE's Shaak was getting her shit pushed in.

cs_zoltan
So did Sidious erm

Jmanghan
So did Sidious erm Yeah, but it'd be more believable against Shaak.

cs_zoltan
http://fk9913znn4cbb6cf4e6a0z1d.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/sxxlgm9.jpg

Besides that would've been after a lengthy duel anyway, not a fresh Shaak.

carthage
Kyle wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.