Nyax vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Lord Nyax vs Revan

*Force only
*All fighters are in their respective prime
*Starting Distance :11m

JKBart
Revan can beat Yoda in Force only on his best day, but honestly Nyax demonstrates even more that, despite how absurdish it is.

I'm gonna support Nyax I guess.

Jmanghan
Revan destroys.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Revan destroys.
Wanna debate?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Wanna debate? Yeah, but I'm not a wall of text kinda guy.

Nyax is the one with the tons of lightsaber daggers coming from his wrists, right?

Ursumeles
Yeah.
No wall of texts are good, better to debate on the tablet thumb up
Do you want to start?

Jmanghan
I don't even see why this is a debate, but sure.

While he was confronted by the task force, he was beaten by Tahiri Veila after she ambushed him.

Veila, IIRC, isn't that powerful of a Jedi herself.

Revan was able to TK powerful Force Users like Darth Marr and Satele Shan, as well as the Hero of Tython.

8 different combatants fought him and he was still winning.

MS Warehouse
Revan owns

Ursumeles
Yeah, he was ambushed by Tahiri-while Luke distracted him. Luke wasn't even able to best him(not saying that Nyax>Luke in general, tho) and he influenced Luke heavily with his TP.

MythLord
The idea that Revan destroys someone who contended with Luke, Mara, Tahiri and over two dozen Vong is hilarious.

Jmanghan
Yeah, he was ambushed by Tahiri-while Luke distracted him. Luke wasn't even able to best him(not saying that Nyax>Luke in general, tho) and he influenced Luke heavily with his TP. Yeah, but that comes back to Luke being rather inconsistent.

Luke tries not to go all-out.

He was probably thinking "Theres no need to use all my power when I have other Jedi at my side to take down this guy".

Lumiya, Desann, and others have pushed Luke, and Luke still never goes full power.

Theres no reason to believe that he did here either.

Ursumeles
Downt u know? Revan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luke. Only Vitate is better.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by MythLord
The idea that Revan destroys someone who contended with Luke, Mara, Tahiri and over two dozen Vong is hilarious. this statement itself is hilarious.

Ursumeles
Yeah, but that comes back to Luke being rather inconsistent.

Luke tries not to go all-out.

He was probably thinking "Theres no need to use all my power when I have other Jedi at my side to take down this guy".

Lumiya, Desann, and others have pushed Luke, and Luke still never goes full power.

Theres no reason to believe that he did here either.
He goes all-out, or close to that, if his Enemy is strong enough. The guy who nearly mindraped him should be strong enough tbh.

@MS Warehouse Do you want to say Revan>Luke?

DarthAnt66
Nyax isn't better than Luke either.

Nephthys
Revan can win if he fights well and uses all of his tricks. Teleportation, Force in Balance, Sorcery and other shit could find a weak point in Nyax,

Ursumeles
@Ant Yeah, he isn't. But that it is "hilarious" that the Guy who competes with Luke,, Mara and a dozen YV wouldn't get destroyed by Revan, implies that Revan>>>Luke.
What do you think, btw? Not wanna debate you, tho. I don't want to get raped /:

DarthAnt66
I don't think there's enough on Nyax to comment. His main showing was pretty circumstantial and I'm not sure how he would fare on normal territory. It's possible Revan defeats Nyax via resisting his telepathy, analyzing his fighting style via battle precognition, and then downs him with precise work of telekinesis, lightsaber skills, and teleportation. Alternatively, Nyax might overwhelm Revan with sheer, absolute power, similarly to what Vitiate did.

Ursumeles
Wow, I actually agree thumb up
I lean to Nyax, tho.

Jmanghan
He goes all-out, or close to that, if his Enemy is strong enough. The guy who nearly mindraped him should be strong enough tbh.

@MS Warehouse Do you want to say Revan>Luke? He got his shit pushed in by Desann and didn't go all-out.

Even when he starts to lose he usually doesn't go all-out.

You've proved that Nyax is superior to Luke in TP, and nothing else.

Nephthys
Kind of agreeing with Jman here. Luke is ridiculous.

Ursumeles
He got his shit pushed in by Desann and didn't go all-out.

He tried against Shimmra and the Slayers. He tried against UnuThul(after being raped, the first time). Desann wasn't better than Luke at anything.
I'll try to find the battle, and search after his TK feat, and proves that Luke was serious.

MythLord
Lumiya and Desann are still excuses for Luke's apparently "lack luster" ability to fight? How very dull.

Ursumeles
thumb up
Also, Myth/me, do you know the TK feat, which Nyax performed?

MythLord
Which one? I think he hurled Luke and Mara back at one point, but it has been a while since I read the fight mmm

Ursumeles
I read him in the Internet, I don't have the book xD.
Still, hurling Luke and Mara back>ragdolling Maar and Satele.

MS Warehouse
He got his shit pushed in by Desann and didn't go all-out.

Superior to not close to prime Luke in TP.

Anyways, as was said before, Revan takes this without much difficulty.

MythLord
Nyax smacks his a$$ up, still.

MS Warehouse
Yea, Nyax isn't even close.

MythLord
Holding an edge over Grandmaster Luke, Mara Jade, Tahiri Veila and 25 Yuuzhan Vong warriors, even on nexus, is better than fighting Satele Shan, Lana Beniko, a protag, Marr and a bunch of non Force sensitives -- out of which he failed to kill pretty much everyone, Nyax at least downed the Vong.

cs_zoltan
Holding an edge over Grandmaster Luke, Mara Jade, Tahiri Veila and 25 Yuuzhan Vong warriors, even on nexus, is better than fighting Satele Shan, Lana Beniko, a protag, Marr and a bunch of non Force sensitives -- out of which he failed to kill pretty much everyone, Nyax at least downed the Vong.

Shits like this is why I hate the NJO era.

Ursumeles
(Shall I say Nyax >=Valkorion?)

MS Warehouse
Yea.. Nyax was holding an edge over Luke 15 years before his prime. That's elite. Definitely comparable to Revan (lol).

MythLord
That Luke is still better than Revan, lmao.

And it isn't just Luke, honey, it's Luke, Mara, Tahiri and over two dozen Vong.

Definitely better than Revan thumb up

Ursumeles
Had Luke his dovin-basal feat to this time?
Also, NJO Luke>Palpatine/Valkorion
JA Luke>Revan. More than 15 years prior to his fight against Nyax thumb up

MS Warehouse
Yea, Revan>JA Luke.

MythLord
I don't see why the Dovin Basal feat is even relevant when Luke is casually murking armies of Jedi-Knight level beings, and their higher ups.

Ursumeles
What was his best YV feat btw, not in Shimmra's place?
Also, do you agree with JA Luke>Revan? big grin

darthbane77
Revan should be able to win this.

Ursumeles
Thank you for not saying Revan destroys, lol. You have Revan~RotS Sidious, or?

darthbane77
Thank you for not saying Revan destroys, lol. You have Revan~RotS Sidious, or? I have Revan as just under ROTS Sidious, possibly equal in some regards.

Ursumeles
Also ~Yoda?
Then I can see, why you think he is winning.

darthbane77
Also ~Yoda?
Then I can see, why you think he is winning. Yoda and Sidious are superior to Revan in most ways, but I think Revan is more than capable of giving them an extremely tough fight. So I see him as being slightly under Yoda and Sidious on the whole.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Yea, Revan>JA Luke.
Revan<JA Luke

darthbane77
Revan<JA Luke How so? What has JA Luke done that outs him above Revan? I'm asking legitimately here, because to the knowledge I have the only version of Luke that's above Revan is GM Luke; POSSIBLY DE Luke.

SunRazer
Nyax seems really, really hard to judge. I can't really call a winner on this fight.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
How so? What has JA Luke done that outs him above Revan? I'm asking legitimately here, because to the knowledge I have the only version of Luke that's above Revan is GM Luke; POSSIBLY DE Luke.
First, Luke was Grandmaster only since 35ABY, or so. I doubt that you want to say Revan>NJO Luke, tho, or?

IIRC Luke has some impressive feats in JA; but my Reason for that Claim is, that he is >DE Luke. I am not sure tbh, if JA Luke>Revan in the Force(I also rank Revan much lower than you, but also DE Luke, I suppose).
If you want to, I can search If I find some good feats from him, of JA.

MS Warehouse
NJO Luke was slowly nearing his prime, but I would put SoR Revan slightly above him.

JA Luke? Nah

Ursumeles
WTF?
What has Revan done, what is more Impressive then beating armies of Yuuzhan Vong, beating 8 Vong Slayer, Manipulating an Dorvin Basal, killing an Slayer with his lightning, an building Vaders fortress with ease ten years prior?
The only non-entity you could imo argue being Above NJO Luke is UnuThul.

MS Warehouse
WTF?
What has Revan done, what is more Impressive then beating armies of Yuuzhan Vong, beating 8 Vong Slayer, Manipulating an Dorvin Basal, killing an Slayer with his lightning, an building Vaders fortress with ease ten years prior?
The only non-entity you could imo argue being Above NJO Luke is UnuThul.

He didn't defeat armies of Vong, he defeated a number of Vong Slayers and killed one with green lightning which we have only seen him use once.

Also, you mean collapsing Vader's fortress. My argument is SoR Revan is on another level and Luke's inconsistent showings raise questions about his abilities until he reaches his peak, in which case nobody touches him.

Ursumeles
Cancer. Not willing to argue about the "Inconcistent" thing again, now. Azronger, Myth and I proved our point enough, imo.
Wollf mentioned that feat, ask him.
No, at best Revan wouldn't get ragdolled by NJO Luke.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by darthbane77
How so? What has JA Luke done that outs him above Revan? I'm asking legitimately here, because to the knowledge I have the only version of Luke that's above Revan is GM Luke; POSSIBLY DE Luke. Jedi Academy Luke?

Because I'm pretty sure Luke was the Grand Master by the time Jedi Academy was happening.

MS Warehouse
Cancer. Not willing to argue about the "Inconcistent" thing again, now. Azronger, Myth and I proved our point enough, imo.
Wollf mentioned that feat, ask him.
No, at best Revan wouldn't get ragdolled by NJO Luke.

No you haven't, you just typed "Luke>" without so much as an argument. That's the kind of proof you've been offering the past few weeks.

Prime Revan isn't getting ragdolled by NJO Luke at all.

Also, it's irrelevant what you're "willing" to argue. That's about as dumb as saying "well I'm taking Luke without the inconsistencies", conveniently ignoring that that's Luke.

Ursumeles
Yeah, I said JA Luke>Revan, as It is my opinion. DarthBane77 asked me, why I thinkmthat. I said him that's mainly because of him being above DE Luke, whichs feats he seemingly know. Than I asked you to give me feats, that compare with NJO Luke's feats(I said you a few of the top of my head), which you don't gave.
Also, Wollf and I gave you much evidence, that it depends on his Enemy, how serious he fights.
I also don't think that NJO Luke ragdolls Revan, but I see it as possibility.

darthbane77
First, Luke was Grandmaster only since 35ABY, or so. I doubt that you want to say Revan>NJO Luke, tho, or?

IIRC Luke has some impressive feats in JA; but my Reason for that Claim is, that he is >DE Luke. I am not sure tbh, if JA Luke>Revan in the Force(I also rank Revan much lower than you, but also DE Luke, I suppose).
If you want to, I can search If I find some good feats from him, of JA. Nah, Revan definitely isn't equal or superior to NJO Luke; that would be a pure fanboy opinion. I don't think I see JA Luke as being above Revan though, they're in the same ballpark though.

Ursumeles
Force only-yeah they're same Ballpark.
IIRC Luke wasn't GM until 35ABY, or so.

darthbane77
Force only-yeah they're same Ballpark.
IIRC Luke wasn't GM until 35ABY, or so. Same, Luke hit his prime around then I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.