Nox vs C'baoth vs Dooku vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Force only.

MythLord
Team 2, no doubt.

UCanShootMyNova
It's an FFA.

Ursumeles
Dooku or Bane.

MythLord
Tyranus or Dessel.

Nephthys
Bane

Tondemonai
I'm assuming Nox as of Ziost, Dooku as of ROTS, and Bane as of DoE. If this is the case I'm leaning Nox for a solid majority.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane

Tondemonai
Bane dies

Nephthys
Spoilers. I'm still on RoT.

Ursumeles
Bane dies. Story of DoE smile

Nephthys
fuuuuuuuuuuu

Ursumeles
LOL. I am still on RoT, too. xD

Tondemonai
Did either of you expect him to survive after DoE?

Nephthys
He did survive. Zannah loses the contest of will at the end, as exhibited by her displaying some of Bane's traits. Clearly Bane bodyhoped down the RoT line until Vader tossed him over the side before he could essence transfer.

MythLord
So it's really Bane summoning Force Storms?

I mean, when you think about it, Sheev did say he died many times in the past in Dark Empire, but besides RotJ, when have we ever seen Palpatine actually die, or have had any indication of it?

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up Bane is the most powerful Sith Lord of all time.

Ursumeles
No. Darth Hamner is thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Forgive me Lord for I have sinned against his Hammieness.

Nephthys
"Darth Bane had gained more knowledge and mastery of Sith techniques and power than any before him."

Confirmed. thumb up

carthage
Which is why he had no talent for sorcery and was too much of a dumbass to master it

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Dooku or Bane.

Deronn_solo
C'baoth. His power was a threat to Thrawn's entire Empire, and he has completely dominated planets.

chingchangwalla
C'Baoth or Dooku.

JKBart
Nox easily. She is impossible to defeat for people of Dooku/Bane caliber in Force only bout. Quite surprised with the posts above.

UCanShootMyNova
It seems to be pretty well split tbh.

chingchangwalla
^ Yeah they each have their strengths tbh. I'm leaning to C'Baoth tho, just the sheer magnitude of his power exceeds that of the others.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
C'baoth. His power was a threat to Thrawn's entire Empire, and he has completely dominated planets.
Yeah. @Is it Joorus or Jorus? If former, than yeah, probably him.

UCanShootMyNova
Joruus, the clone.

Ursumeles
Ok, thanks. Joorus then, slightly.

UCanShootMyNova
It's Joru-

Nvm.

Ursumeles
Lol, sorry. Joruus, most likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.