Thor vs. Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

Who wins?

NotAllThatEvil
hal seems to stick with constructs that work like things on earth, and i don't think any earth weapon can put down thor...

h1a8
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
hal seems to stick with constructs that work like things on earth, and i don't think any earth weapon can put down thor... Aircraft artillery can.
A very sharp sword, etc.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
Aircraft artillery can.
A very sharp sword, etc.

When has aircraft artillery ever put down Thor? And I doubt a very sharp sword can harm Thor unless it's as durable as Asgardian weapons and is weilded with someone who has Asgardian strength.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Aircraft artillery can.
A very sharp sword, etc.

Post examples of these things putting Thor down.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
When has aircraft artillery ever put down Thor? And I doubt a very sharp sword can harm Thor unless it's as durable as Asgardian weapons and is weilded with someone who has Asgardian strength. Thor doesn't have any feats of resisting that type of armor piercing fire. Also Hal's force is stronger than Loki. The cutting construct will be very sharp.

Just because an Asgardisn blade cut him doesn't mean something less durable can't. We don't actually know the durability of that knife.

Does Thor have any feats to suggest that a regular super sharp katana will not cut him?

Silent Master
What makes you think Hal will ever land a sword strike?

ShadowFyre
The fact that he stood point blank in a nucear sized explosion and had massive amounts of steel and stone blown at him at hotter temperatures and at much greater velocity (I imagine there were some sharp pieces in there.) than a katana is averagely wielded.

Not saying GL cant cut him, but thats a hella weak ass argument to go off of. Youve seen the movies and feats of him and other Asgardians. You know good and well, neither of those two things is gonna put him down.

golem370
Hal did fling a satellite at Parallax not sure how big it was.

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The fact that he stood point blank in a nucear sized explosion and had massive amounts of steel and stone blown at him at hotter temperatures and at much greater velocity (I imagine there were some sharp pieces in there.) than a katana is averagely wielded.

Not saying GL cant cut him, but thats a hella weak ass argument to go off of. Youve seen the movies and feats of him and other Asgardians. You know good and well, neither of those two things is gonna put him down.

Sokovia basically fell apart with little explosion due to energy release. It wasn't all that since IM was not damaged by it. Nothing nuclear about it.

Probably got hit with NO steel. Just dirt and some rock probably. Like I said, it appeared weak and to mostly crumble and fall apart.

Utrigita
Thor for the win in the majority. Hal's best option is going for a BFR, make a construct of two F-22 and drag Thor into space. Hal should be able to do that since he can breath in space and Thor (that I know off) can't.

Silent Master
h1a8 is full of crap

lnfmmp_Kjek

Robtard
Thor takes this, a thrown Mjolnir will likely smash through any construct and a single blow from the hammer will either outright kill or incapacitate Hal.

Inhuman
Sif who is well below Thor survived a point blank shot gun blast no problem.
Loki was hit multiple times with automatic rifle fire in the begging of Avengers and didnt blink.

BruceSkywalker
going by actual screen feats and not the ones made up by hi8, Thor takes this and very easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.