ABC Reports on Hillary Clintons Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Politico
Could this explain the body double, and why no one has seen her since?
BcVkWK-rdS0

ArtificialGlory
Top-tier video quality right there.

Politico
You need good video quality to hear voice? If so, how do blind people hear things on TV?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Politico
You need good video quality to hear voice? If so, how do blind people hear things on TV?
I meant the sound quality as well.

Politico
So you are unable to hear the reporters voice and make out what he is saying, because Joe Torres clearly says she died.

ArtificialGlory
So you are unable to hear the reporters voice and make out what he is saying, because Joe Torres clearly says she died.
Yeah, I can kind of hear it. Almost certainly a gaffe right up there with this:

K1Y6PchDYfw

Politico
Thats not the video. And that does not refute the video I posted. Sorry.

I am pretty good with audio and video. Do you know anything about recording Live TV screen with a Camera? Have you never seen a leaked movie recording from a personal camera?

ArtificialGlory
Thats not the video. And that does not refute the video I posted. Sorry.

I am pretty good with audio and video. Do you know anything about recording Live TV screen with a Camera? Have you never seen a leaked movie recording from a personal camera?
I know, it's just an example showing newscasters screwing up.

Yep, the quality is almost always shit. This one was just shittier than usual, that's all.

Politico
"We begin with the breaking news of Hillary Clintons death." Is clearly heard, there really is no refuting what was said.

If its not the word death, then what else could it possibly be?

ArtificialGlory
"We begin with the breaking news of Hillary Clintons death." Is clearly heard, there really is no refuting what was said.

If its not the word death, then what else could it possibly be?
Yeah, I actually agree he very likely said 'death'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.