Satele Shan (Hope) vs Bastila Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Many would support Satele in the prime of her powers against Bastila, but what if it was a few decades earlier? During the battle of Alderaan in Hope, Satele cuts through the Sith to find that they are led not by Malgus, but by Bastila (after Malak converted her). The two engage in combat. Who wins?

MythLord
Shan.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
Shan.

SunRazer
Any serious answers?

Ursumeles
Ehh...I can't recall many of Bastila. From what I still know, I am leaning towards Satele, tho.

UCanShootMyNova
Shan.

Ursumeles
LOL.
Wanna make a case for Shan? I'll do then one for Shan xD

UCanShootMyNova
Nah, Shan stomps. Nothing more needs to be said on the matter. wink

Ursumeles
While Shan is bad in sabers, she could easily ragdoll Shan, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Ursumeles
@Ant Do you have feats for Bastila?

DarthAnt66
Bastila Shan's telepathic powers can turn the tide of any engagement, affecting thousands of beings at the same time. This *is* indication of her Force power and prodigious abilities. She's hailed as the greatest Jedi of the era bar Revan for a reason. And then in telekinesis, she's blasting back Revan, Bindo, and Juhani at the same time with telekinesis on Lehon. And then on the Star Forge, she completely dominated two of Revan's companions with the Force. She also healed Revan back from the brink of death, killed an armored thug with a single kick, quickly defeated a "highly skilled combatant" before her prime, etc.

Ziggystardust
Shan

MythLord
But Shan is shanning the Shan of Shanington, so Shan should obviously win due to her being a better Shan than Shan, because Shan's shaniness is just too much for Shan.

Of course, Shan's skill in double-blade combat also gives her an edge over Shan.

Thats a hint as to which Shan I am leaning.

Ziggystardust
Shanning Tatum.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
But Shan is shanning the Shan of Shanington, so Shan should obviously win due to her being a better Shan than Shan, because Shan's shaniness is just too much for Shan.

Of course, Shan's skill in double-blade combat also gives her an edge over Shan.

Thats a hint as to which Shan I am leaning. smile smile smile

Tondemonai
Satele solidly. Very unimpressed with most of Bastila's showings.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Satele solidly. Very unimpressed with most of Bastila's showings.

Every party needs a pooper i guess.

DarthDuelist9
Bastila is more masterful and powerful at this point, I would support Satele in her prime though.

MythLord
Damn you all! You ruined the Shaniness of it all!

darthbane77
Satele

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Shan solidly. Very unimpressed with most of Shan's showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.