Manliest movie ever made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
What is the manliest movie ever made.
Your submissions must include 2 or more of the following factors.
Nudity
Guns
Drugs
Martial Arts
Monsters
Expensive Cars

riv6672
SHOOT EM UP

Lestov16
Predator. Doesn't have nudity, drugs, or expensive cars, but it supplements that with increased manliness. What other action hero is manly enough to outrun a nuclear explosion? Indy hid from one, but Dutch OUTRAN it. Manliest hero ever.

jaden101
Kung Fury

Esau Cairn

Firefly218
Probly ghostbusters

Stigma
Originally posted by Firefly218
Probly ghostbusters
Original or reboot? stick out tongue

steverules_2
Both

Impediment
Animal House.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by jaden101
Kung Fury

Jmanghan
The Crank Series.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lestov16
Predator. Doesn't have nudity, drugs, or expensive cars, but it supplements that with increased manliness. What other action hero is manly enough to outrun a nuclear explosion? Indy hid from one, but Dutch OUTRAN it. Manliest hero ever.

I mean, the body mass alone...

Jonathan E.
Rollerball 1975

carthage
Gladiator

Maximus was a devoted father, skilled warrior, Slayed men in combat, women loved him, and he died an icon. You don't get much more manly that that.

Jonathan E.
Originally posted by carthage
Gladiator

Maximus was a devoted father, skilled warrior, Slayed men in combat, women loved him, and he died an icon. You don't get much more manly that that.

My second choice, I go with Jonathan E. over Maximus, because even when everyone else is dying in the game and their are no rules and no substitution he wins.

He also erases his films of his wife he purports to love and kicks are out because he doesn't compromise and lets his friends die just to make a moral point.

Maximus is my number 2 for all you points though.

MF DELPH
Total Recall.

Prime Schwarzenegger, massive body count, classic one liners, shady mutant cab drivers with 5 kids to feed, psychic mutant baby rebel leaders popping out of dudes' stomachs, Micheal f*ckin Ironside, and a prostitute with 3 ****.

"Twwwoooo wwweeeeekkkksss..."

riv6672
Originally posted by carthage
Gladiator

Nicely put!

Firefly218
I'm pretty sure James Bond is the epitome of male fantasy figures. He fuks so many disposable women they're just called Bond girls.

dynamix
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Total Recall.

Prime Schwarzenegger, massive body count, classic one liners, shady mutant cab drivers with 5 kids to feed, psychic mutant baby rebel leaders popping out of dudes' stomachs, Micheal f*ckin Ironside, and a prostitute with 3 ****.

"Twwwoooo wwweeeeekkkksss..."

lmao! thumb up

NemeBro
A Serbian Film

Jmanghan
Evil Dead.

Ridley_Prime
^ The 2nd one or Army of Darkness would fit more along the lines of manliness than the first one.

Ascendancy
Bond would be the epitome of machoness, Maximus probably more so of masculinity.

rox
Sin City, Kiss of the dragon, Bad Boys 2

Lord Lucien
Samurai Cop

http://i.imgur.com/mtSKdx1.gif

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden101
Kung Fury

thumb up

Also Nemesis (1992)

It has nudity and violence.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107668/?ref_=nv_sr_6

http://i065.radikal.ru/1107/94/fb06fea9c8cd.jpg

http://www.geeklegacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/GRUNER.jpg

cdtm
Gonna cheat a little, and cite an anime movie (It's anime, but still a movie, no?)

Farewell to Yamato. The main character, Kodai:

1. Went on a suicide mission to save Earth. Returned alive, while his captain died.

2. Petitioned his military superiors to send aid to stop a comet that was destroying alien civilizations. When theys refused, he chewed them out, and then STOLE a battleship. AND convinced a crew of some thousands to join him, proving how much he's earned their respect from their last mission..

3. Stopped the comet, after it wiped out Earth's fleet. Then stopped it again, after it morphed into a flying city of death.

All of this is standard already pretty manly because no whining ala Shinji Ikari, or Amuro about getting in their damned machines and fighting for a good cause. Giving authority the middle finger and putting your life on the line for your beliefs is at least as manly as any action hero's ever been.

But here's the defining moment, that makes Kodai a man among men:

4. The death comet turned death city still wasn't done. Now, it becomes a death dreadnaut.. Dwarfing Yamato in size, with an exausted crew, everyone dying around him, and his fiancee he intended to marry in his arms Kodai does the only thing he could.

He orders everyone off the ship and intends to ram the bastards. His crew, naturally, refuses. They want to die with him, and share in his sacrifice.

And Kodai tells them this is NO SACRIFICE. To prevent the extinction of their species is no sacrifice at all. And, that NO ONE ELSE needs to die to accomplish this.

This is such a tremendous subversion of military based anime, and service based movies in general, suggesting that dying for your duty and country is NOT the be all, end all. It was a great speech... I can't really convey how it was in writing, but it was something I've never seen before, and was very well done and emotional.

So in the end, the crew that remains reluctantly enters the life boats, departs into space, and salutes Kodai, with his last words being to his dead finacee in his arms: "We can finally spend some time alone together.."

Lord Lucien
SMvOPmTwJPU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.