Tulak Hord vs Karness Muur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Just curious how people think this would go

Sabers

Force

All-out

Jmanghan
Hord, no doubt.

Pulling a gigantic Hammerhead Ship out of the sky the size of the Endar Spire is an incredible feat.

He's also just plain... better, when it come to sabers.

Ursumeles
How big was that ship?

UCanShootMyNova
Not sure.

Muur.

Muur.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
How big was that ship? http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/2d/Endarconcept.jpg

Ursumeles
Through powerscaling, Muurs TK should be above that.

Muur
Muur
Muur

Jmanghan
Now, that may not look like much, but considering the way Khem Val described it.

He said that Hord pulled the damn thing OUT OF THE SKY using the force.

Ursumeles
Neat. This one Lackluster Sith Lord, who is cannonically far weaker than Vong Krayt, has done the same with a Satelite.

Nephthys
Hord

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Now, that may not look like much, but considering the way Khem Val described it.

He said that Hord pulled the damn thing OUT OF THE SKY using the force.

Can you give us the exact dimensions of the ship? For arguments sake I'll humor the idea that Kem Val wasn't exaggerating events.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Can you give us the exact dimensions of the ship? For arguments sake I'll humor the idea that Kem Val wasn't exaggerating events. I tried searching for a comparison photo, and I couldn't find a good one.

While I can't completely trust wookiepedia, it says that the hammerheads are 315 meters.

There is literally, positively NO reason he'd be exaggerating.

Nephthys
If you want some context for the line heres a look at the Endar Spire you see in TOR. The ship is what prompts Khem to make the comparison:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PULKtIK55MY

5.55 onwards gives you a bit of a look. Note that its probably not fully to scale of the 300 meters its supposed to be.

UCanShootMyNova
That's fine. It's a highly impressive feat. But why would it place him above Muur from your guys' perspective? I mean, K'Kruhk accomplished a similar feat himself but I don't think with K'Kruhk aiding him an only slightly post Mustafar Vader would have a chance of defeating Sidious.

Nephthys
K'Kruhk manipulated the controls, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
I thought so too but Wolf showed me the quote that says it was pulled down.

Nephthys
I don't care. They say its the controls in the comic.

UCanShootMyNova
A character shouts its the controls. A fallible character in a situation that would have panicked them.

A third person unbiased source states that it was pulled.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
A character shouts its the controls. A fallible character in a situation that would have panicked them.

A third person unbiased source states that it was pulled.
Quote?

UCanShootMyNova
http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5429305-ship.jpg

Nephthys
Lol, hardly compelling.

MythLord
It literally says he pulls it down, yet it is hardly compelling. laughing out loud

Lets not start dismissing stuff based on prejudiced head-canon. The guy who was screaming Its Da CONTROLZ! wasn't even the pilot, and the actual pilot was pulling the controls up as hard as he could. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
To be fair, he was probably a co-pilot otherwise he wouldn't have been in the front handling said controls.

MythLord
The co-pilot who just realized the ship was going wack, was blamed for it, and then said: "It ain't me, boss, its da controls!"

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't care. There is evidence to support my biased so I'm taking it.Classic Neph. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao.

SunRazer
Hord calling down a ship that's close to 300m long isn't beyond Muur's paygrade. Lesser One Sith members have done comparable things, and Muur's canonically way out of their league.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Hord calling down a ship that's close to 300m long isn't beyond Muur's paygrade. Lesser One Sith members have done comparable things, and Muur's canonically way out of their league. Ok, but according to Legends Canon, by default, Hord is a better duelist.

Even if it isn't above Muur's paygrade, its still very impressive, and should give Muur a hard time.

Ursumeles
Wasn't he just stated to be the best out of his tomb? By Traya?

Jmanghan
Wasn't he just stated to be the best out of his tomb? By Traya? Uh, no, she stated that he was the greatest of the Ancient Sith.

watch?v=yvW9wh63azU

Ursumeles
K' then.
It is still an Statement by Traya. Not very trustworthy, imo.

Jmanghan
K' then.
It is still an Statement by Traya. Not very trustworthy, imo. And Chris Avellone, who worked with LucasArts on the game, who said Traya's statements were accurate.

:/

We done here, buddy?

Ursumeles
Nah, didn't he say Darth Revan>The Exile+Traya?
Hord should take sabrrs, tho.

Jmanghan
Nah, didn't he say Darth Revan>The Exile+Traya?
Hord should take sabrrs, tho.

"Kreia is setting the stage for what we imagined KOTOR3 to be, and as we had a sense for the power that we wanted those Sith Lords to reveal, her predictions are accurate. And yes, she had a number of Sith holocrons that she had read (the ones on Telos)."

―Chris Avellone (Knights of the Old Republic 2 Head Writer)

Ursumeles
Yeah. I said that Hord takes sabers.

Jmanghan
"On Yn, the Jedi had laid siege to an Imperial stronghold. Tulak Hord broke the siege single-handedly! And then he pressed forward to Jedi-held Chabosh, leaving nothing but Jedi blood in his wake. I never lacked Force to feed on in those days."

―Khem Val (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

"One of Khem Val's proudest victories came during the Battle of Chabosh, where he fought by Tulak Hord's side to conqueror an army of Jedi 1,000 strong."

―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Tulak Hord defeated the immensely powerful Khem Val, the finest Dashade who was later capable of consuming the life-force of thousands of Jedi in combat and killing some of the strongest Force users.

"Khem Val loyally served the Sith Lord Tulak Hord after the powerful Sith proved his superiority over Khem by defeating him in battle. This was the first time any Force user had bested Khem Val."

"You are still nothing to Tulak Hord. I was the greatest shadow assassin on Urkupp when Tulak Hord challenged me to honorable combat and claimed his victory."

―Khem Val (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

"Powerful, cunning and ruthless enough to slay even the strongest Force users, Khem Val was trained as an elite assassin. After emerging from his long slumber, the Dashade is the very embodiment of death and destruction; a reminder that there are things even Sith and Jedi must fear."

―Star Wars: The Old Republic Official Website

Jmanghan
And thats not the only quotes making him the best of the lightsaber duelists...

"His command of the dark side and mastery of lightsaber techniques won Hord many battles, and each victory earned him enemies abroad and within the Sith ranks. Of the many who challenged his might, none were successful."

―Tomb of Tulak Hord Codex Entry (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

"Tulak Hord - a mighty Sith Lord with legendary lightsaber skills..."

Jmanghan
Yeah. I said that Hord takes sabers.

Ok, but then you decided to throw in that first part, which had nothing to do with anything.

Ursumeles
Just that I don't trus Avellone's comments.

Jmanghan
Just that I don't trus Avellone's comments. You're an idiot.

And Darth Revan would take The Exile + Traya.

Avellone's word is canon (to Legends, and anything that has to do with KOTOR II).

Also, again, everything said in KOTOR II, everything seen in KOTOR II got the ok from Lucas himself.

cs_zoltan
Lmao

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You're an idiot.

Said the guy, who think the Daughter couldn't stomp Ragnos? Kek.
IIRC, the Author of DE also said Kun>Sidious. Is it true now?
Also, Darth Revan couldn't.

Jmanghan
Said the guy, who think the Daughter couldn't stomp Ragnos? Kek.
IIRC, the Author of DE also said Kun>Sidious. Is it true now?
Also, Darth Revan couldn't. DarthAnt, and everyone on the forum barring maybe AP, disagrees with you on the Revan comment.

A lot of people on here believe Kun could take Sidious, as there were pages upon pages of people debating him.

I personally believe Sidious is above him by a LARGE margin, but there are people on here that could destroy myself, or you, in a debate that think he'd beat Sidious.

SKILLZ says that she couldn't either.

Ursumeles
I agree, that all above Redeemed Revan could take them. Not because of his powers, but because of his battle tactics. Also, I don't think that Ant and most others think that, because Avellone said, but, because of Arguments.

Lol, most medicroe debaters on this forum would destroy me. Nothing special.

And? As reliable as some of Avellone's statements than.

Ursumeles
QUOTE=15915175]Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He's the greatest duelist of the ancients, with immense power to boot. His sorcery skills allowed him to siphon the power from the scores of Jedi he killed in battle, among many other accomplishments.
Hmmm....all out is closer than I thought. Still give the Edge to Muur, tho, but definietly in Force only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.