(too) hot for teacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://cw33.com/2016/09/13/is-hot-4th-grade-teacher-causing-a-distraction-in-class/

I wouldnt care if she were teaching my kids (back when they were in 4th grade), but then i'm a guy.
Teach my kids and dont touch them (sexually or in a disciplinary manner) and i dont care if you have 12 eyeballs.
No idea what feelings she stirs up in her fellow females/kids' moms.

Mindship
I used to work with an attractive, curvaceous dean in the NYC public high schools. Often, she would put loud/disruptive male students in a faux headlock to settle them down. I said to her once, "I get what your doin'," and she smiled at me as a student didn't mind at all having his head mashed into her boob. Worked like a charm.

Teaching is a tough profession. Within limits, you use whatever works. If this teacher was a stick wearing the same dress, no one would say boo. As long as she behaves in a professional manner, let her be, especially if her students are doing well.

P.S. God bless every voluptuous female out there. And God bless teachers.

Gorilla
Originally posted by Mindship
I used to work with an attractive, curvaceous dean in the NYC public high schools. Often, she would put loud/disruptive male students in a faux headlock to settle them down. I said to her once, "I get what your doin'," and she smiled at me as a student didn't mind at all having his head mashed into her boob. Worked like a charm.

Teaching is a tough profession. Within limits, you use whatever works. If this teacher was a stick wearing the same dress, no one would say boo. As long as she behaves in a professional manner, let her be, especially if her students are doing well.

P.S. God bless every voluptuous female out there. And God bless teachers.
good point!
damn that chick is smoking hooot smokin'

riv6672
Haha!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Gorilla
good point!
damn that chick is smoking hooot smokin' http://img.pandawhale.com/97196-Seductive-Owl-meme-superb-owl-uV2J.png

Surtur
This is hilarious because if they decide to get rid of her..whichever teacher comes to take her place will know with 100% certainty she got the job due to being unattractive.

riv6672
^^^Quite a spin on job security.

80sBaby
Really RIV?? Just gonna straight steal my title, huh? lol

Astner

riv6672
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Really RIV?? Just gonna straight steal my title, huh? lol
Well you ARE pretty hot!

Darth Truculent
When I was in high school we had this really attractive substitute who was very popular with the guys. Always flirting and 'accidently' bumping into us. She ended up sleeping with one of my friends. She was never prosecuted or reported to the police. Just never subbed there again. Lucky bastard.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
When I was in high school we had this really attractive substitute who was very popular with the guys. Always flirting and 'accidently' bumping into us. She ended up sleeping with one of my friends. She was never prosecuted or reported to the police. Just never subbed there again. Lucky bastard.

That is pretty much how it usually goes. But if it was a male teacher f*cking a female student well..the guy basically might as well be the walking embodiment of rape/satan.

Women just have it so damn rough in this country. Poor gals sad

Darth Truculent
You're absolutely right Surtur. I guess if a woman takes advantage of a guy under 18 is almost no big deal. What the law fails to recognize is that if their is a hot female teacher, male teenagers hormones are out of control and they fantasize about banging her. Something similar happened in Georgia, where a male teacher was involved with his student, but they waiting till she was 18 to start hooking up. What was bizzare, is that the state wanted to prosecute him for statutory rape. Huh? He didn't sleep with her until she was legal and they're both married. The charges were eventually dropped.

Surtur
You see that is part of the illusion though. We have this thing where we view teenage boys as these out of control horny people. When that is more or less just teenagers in general, not just guys.

Society just likes to pretend every teenage girl is sweet and innocent and nothing but some poor girl who was manipulated.

Personally I feel like a teacher is in a position of great influence so it just shouldn't be done whether the student is legal or not. Just like I don't think college professors should bang their students. Especially this generation of students where they have the mindsets of 14 yr. olds. But either way you're in a position of power over these kids.

I also feel sometimes people don't think about the damage that can be done to a male student who sleeps with a female teacher. I realize there would be some kids who would see it as just sex and probably just be happy over it. On the other hand I am sure you also have male students who would get emotionally attached to some older female teacher who begins sleeping with them. If you remember that teacher Mary Kate Letourneau from the 90's she began to bang a 12 yr. old and..they are now actually married though lol. To which that almost sounds like a form of statutory rape stockholm syndrome.

Or you have the more recent case where the 24 yr. old female teacher was banging a 13 yr. old and the kids parents knew about it and accepted it. She ended up getting pregnant by him and then having an abortion. Can you imagine though a 24 yr. old teacher banging a 13 yr. old girl and the girls parents being okay with it? We live in a pretty crazy world.

riv6672
Crazy indeed! Jeez.

-Pr-
I don't think what she wore is appropriate for school, but I'd like to see a compromise being made.

Woman is damn fine looking, though.

riv6672
I dunno, i've seen teachers wear similar things. She just happens to have Barbie doll come to life proportions!

Surtur
She's a 4th grade teacher, she should just wear what the school tells her to wear. This isn't a fashion show these are 8 yr. olds. Who is she trying to impress? The janitor?

I heard he was making some eyes at her while he was pouring some sawdust over a puddle of vomit.

Ascendancy
I don't think I've ever seen a dress code specifically say form fitting attire wasn't acceptable, but almost all leave things to some extent to supervisory discretion.

As to the point about female teachers, they are definitely starting to be prosecuted like their male counterparts when they're found out now. Just saw one arrested recently for having sex with students between 13 and 15 years of age, and it looks like they're lining her up for serious time. That teacher down in Texas got five years because she was an authority figure even though all of her students that she messed with were 18.

There still is a double-standard; the same 14 year old boy that everyone jokes about high-fiving for banging out his teacher now everyone would be ready to crucify when he's in his 20s or 30s and picking up 14 year old girls, mirroring the behavior that he was taught is normal as a child. I don't think it will ever change entirely, but perhaps it will continue to be that we move towards not thinking all girls are brain dead, innocent little maidens incapable of making informed decisions of their own until they're of marriageable age and that boys are early bloomers ready for sex as soon as their gonads drop who should ever be praised for getting their phallus wet as young as possible.

riv6672
Unless she signed a contract that specified a certain type of attire? As long as she's not breaking any actual decency laws?
They dont have a leg to stand on.
They can suggest all they like. They cant dictate.
Of course if they're dumb enough to say, fire her, she has certain options to pursue that might prove quite profitable.

-Pr-
Originally posted by riv6672
Unless she signed a contract that specified a certain type of attire? As long as she's not breaking any actual decency laws?
Of course if they're dumb enough to say, fire her, she has certain options to pursue that might prove quite profitable.

A teacher, like most jobs, comes with it an expectation of a certain level of professionalism by default imo. that dress is many things, but I wouldn't call it professional.

riv6672
No exposed bosom, down to the knee...basically all you see are the arms, calves, and her head.
Any lawyer would have a field day with this.

Yeah, its a matter of opinion, but its also a matter of technicalities, you must admit. And technically she's doing nothing wrong.

riv6672
Just playing devil's advocate, BTW.

Like i said, doesnt really bother me, and i dont pretend to know how women think, but i'd wager there are some catty ass women spearheading this with men falling in line for various reasons.

Surtur
Plus just think of how this looks if she even tried to really fight it. I would find myself wondering why what she wears to teach 4th grade is so important to her.

riv6672
Actually its the other way around.

-Pr-
No exposed bosom, down to the knee...basically all you see are the arms, calves, and her head.
Any lawyer would have a field day with this.

Yeah, its a matter of opinion, but its also a matter of technicalities, you must admit. And technically she's doing nothing wrong.

i'm not of the opinion that skin needs to be shown to be inappropriate.

riv6672
Opinion being the operative word.
Like i told Surtur, its the other way around; if she's in all ways doing her job, any decent lawyer can argue she's being harassed because of her looks.

-Pr-
Opinion being the operative word.
Like i told Surtur, its the other way around; if she's in all ways doing her job, any decent lawyer can argue she's being harassed because of her looks.

It's all opinions, and yes, she could argue that. It doesn't mean the other side doesn't have a case.

Ascendancy

I'm sure if what she wore directly violated the code they would have taken care of it, but there are definitely work locations that specify certain form fitting attire not being allowed, or that have points saying that management has the final discretion when it comes to what is deemed appropriate.

riv6672
^^^Yes there are. I spent 20+ years in one.

Originally posted by -Pr-
It's all opinions, and yes, she could argue that. It doesn't mean the other side doesn't have a case.
It'd be a fun trial to follow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.