Aquaman Vs Iron Man fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/69852/4686595-9195531577-39458.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

Does Tony have an armor (most current or otherwise to include Busters) that will let him go one on one (and win a majority) against Aquaman? No flight/force fields/repulsors TP or Trident.
Straight fisticuffs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78977/3260960-ironmankohulk.jpg

shadowknight
This fight with these type of limitation is custom made for AM. AM wins a large majority

EcstaticGrace
AM has all around better physicals. In a regular fight Ironman's only advantages come from versatility with range.

cdtm
I see fist fight and can only assume this involves Iron Fist. Who, of course, beats both.

But Iron Man should handle fish boy.

Stoic
Could go either way. That suit is more powerful than some may at first realize. Either way, Arthur, and Iron-Man are in the same weight class if we use both at their best. However, the Hulk Buster, and Thor Buster are likely a step or two above him.

riv6672
So, good fight then; thanks.

DarkSaint85
Without force fields?

Logically, surely, then IM is limited to 'real world' materials, none of which can stand up to AM.

Unless of course he has comic metals in there.

JayDaDon
Any suit? The Thorbuster might bust AM up. I also see a good fight with the Endosym armor, extremis and bleeding edge.

riv6672
Forgot about bleeding edge. thumb up

krisblaze
The Thor-buster was a one-time thing. He doesn't have access to that.

riv6672
Meh, i'll allow it.

krisblaze
Okay.

Well the Thorbuster let him fight evenly with Odinforce Thor.

So obviously he wins this then.

riv6672
Well there you go!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze

He was specifically being powered by Thor's energies, though.

The suit can't suck anything from King Arthur. Not that it'd need to.

EcstaticGrace
Okay.

So obviously he wins this then.

The suit relied on absorbing some of the Odin force during their fight, it won't get any of that from Arthur unless he turns out to be some illigetimate child of Odin and has a fraction of it.

Higher feats make Aquaman physically stronger

And his punches in combined history is above Starks

Speed is consistently higher is all around feats imply the low ones as well.

People need to pay attention to the context of these fights, rather then going well he fought this guy so..

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Any suit? The Thorbuster might bust AM up. I also see a good fight with the Endosym armor, extremis and bleeding edge.

I'm pretty sure the latter three suits got tore up by people weaker then Aquaman or actually physically closer.

JayDaDon
Extremis and bleeding edge? Extremis was nothing if not durable agains high damage. Took an extended beating from sentry with no damage. Only guy to wreck that suit was OF powered Thor. It even took nukes. Bleeding edge beat amped ulik twice and further blurred the lines between Iron man and thor levels.

EcstaticGrace
Extremis and bleeding edge? Extremis was nothing if not durable agains high damage. Took an extended beating from sentry with no damage. Only guy to wreck that suit was OF powered Thor. It even took nukes. Bleeding edge beat amped ulik twice and further blurred the lines between Iron man and thor levels.

Time period of Extremis. Neutral title.
https://comicnewbies.com/2015/08/23/namor-vs-iron-man/

Nukes are nice in terms of Blast Force, unless you consider them the same thing as Blunt force I guess I personally don't .
In regards to Blast Force Aquaman to an extended blast from Starro and remained conscious while it oneshotted kod Orion.

In terms of Blunt he took a beating for a minute from Titus who none of the JLA could really fight one on one.

Ulik by Marvel's own hand book is Class 90..

krisblaze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He was specifically being powered by Thor's energies, though.

The suit can't suck anything from King Arthur. Not that it'd need to.

It's been a while since I read it, but I thought it was just the crystal that powered it?

riv6672
Guess not. huh

Damborgson
Thor buster would likely beat him into the ground.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

Nukes are nice in terms of Blast Force, unless you consider them the same thing as Blunt force I guess I personally don't .
In regards to Blast Force Aquaman to an extended blast from Starro and remained conscious while it oneshotted kod Orion.

In terms of Blunt he took a beating for a minute from Titus who none of the JLA could really fight one on one.

AMPED Ulik who was getting the better of Thor.

CosmicComet

Force is force.

Nukes have a ton of them.

Along with extreme heat of course.

riv6672
And pressure.

EcstaticGrace
AMPED Ulik who was getting the better of Thor.
Ulik the one who was energy blasting Thor not giving him really and physical difficulty

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Force is force.

Nukes have a ton of them.

Along with extreme heat of course.
How does that counter tanking a sustained blast that oneshotted Orion.

Or a beating from Titus?

JayDaDon
The extremis suit took a beating from sentry meant to put him down and the suit took no damage whatsoever.

JayDaDon
Ulik the one who was energy blasting Thor not giving him really and physical difficulty

Nope

http://imgur.com/a/zOnc3

He stopped Thor's hammer swing with one hand.

riv6672
Ulik's no joke. Very underrated.

krisblaze
That is amplified Ulik obviously.

riv6672
Maybe Thor was holding back. Or injured.

krisblaze
Originally posted by riv6672

No, Ulik and the Crimson Dynamo were amplified.

Thor was probably holding back though.

JayDaDon

Say on panel Ulik was amped physically by High Evolutionary.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Without force fields?

Logically, surely, then IM is limited to 'real world' materials, none of which can stand up to AM.

Unless of course he has comic metals in there.

Still this q.

Does it have any durability feats without force fields?

riv6672
Depends.
Do you consider every time IMs been hit, physically or by some sort of energy, a force field showing?
Is it something you think needs to be retconned in, because reading IM comics for years, his armor in and of itself was taking hits and damage, not a force field.
Only reason i even mentioned it is posters like to pull force fields out their asses here for characters that dont routinely use them (though some do have access).

krisblaze
Who are you referring to Riv?

riv6672
I was posting to DS.

As an example, the Thorbuster armor that was being discussed.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/132594/3068961-avengers+049.jpg

If Tony were going yo use a force field, that wouldve been the time to do so.
What you see is direct fist to chest contact, with resultant damage.

Dont mind me though; just thinking out loud about the use/lack of use of force field claims.

DarkSaint85
I'm just interested if there's ever been an explanation for Tony's durability. Titanium/nanocomposite whatever can only take you so far, after all.

JayDaDon
He has mentioned his suits having some form of force dampeners. Most recent reference i can recall was when he fought crimson dynamo in the extremis armor and he mentions his armor "adjusting" to the force of the explosives near instantly.

riv6672
Nice. A high tech version of how body armor works. Thanks. thumb up

EcstaticGrace
Say on panel Ulik was amped physically by High Evolutionary.

Out of curiosity how do you think amped Ulik compares to Starro?

Taking a few hits from amped ulik which didn't even knock out Thor or Ironman.

Compared to Starro oneshotting Orion into space and Aquaman taking a sustained blast from Starro.

JayDaDon
Cool but now you're comparing something one character was able to take vs who another character was able to beat. Iron man's armor has taken far more than amped ulik and kept ticking.

EcstaticGrace
Cool but now you're comparing something one character was able to take vs who another character was able to beat. Iron man's armor has taken far more than amped ulik and kept ticking.
Examples?

riv6672
Do you really need specific examples?
IMs been in print for decades. He's fought pretty much everyone at Marvel.

EcstaticGrace
Do you really need specific examples?
IMs been in print for decades. He's fought pretty much everyone at Marvel.

Yeah I'm not to knowledgeable on Ironman and I can't think of any instances he's tanked something that has knocked out a high tier.

Why would I ask for an example if I didn't need one?

krisblaze
At any rate, incidents of IM taking hits from someone stronger than Ulik x2 is more of an outlier.

Generally class 100 guys can tear up his armor after a couple of hits.

riv6672
I didnt know why you asked thats why i asked. stick out tongue

EcstaticGrace
Just curious if he has is all, I don't believe his durability is higher.

EcstaticGrace
At any rate, incidents of IM taking hits from someone stronger than Ulik x2 is more of an outlier.

Generally class 100 guys can tear up his armor after a couple of hits.
Was Ulik multiplied by 2? Or just amped in general?

Handbook suggest he's class 90 and I agree about the Armor thing. I remember Namor tearing up the Extremis suit in a Neutral book.

apex_pretador
Bleeding edge can win

JayDaDon
Iron man is a class 100 himself. Only guys who tear up his armor physically are usually high heralds+. It doesnt happen often enough to call anything below that his average either. As if AM taking Starro hits would be his average.

JayDaDon
Namor never tore up extremis. Not even a serious Sentry could pull that off. He tore up the VASTLY weaker pentagon armor.

riv6672
Just curious if he has is all, I don't believe his durability is higher.
Fair enough. I wasnt aware you hadnt read a lot if IM.

-Pr-
So the people in the thread should probably agree on a version of Iron Man's armour, or this won't go anywhere.

Even a shortlist.

EcstaticGrace
Namor never tore up extremis. Not even a serious Sentry could pull that off. He tore up the VASTLY weaker pentagon armor.
I don't think Sentry was trying to tear it up. Theres a difference in tanking punches and being pulled apart.

I don't get where your getting it was a "Pentagon Armor" the fight happened during the time period of Extremis.

Considering Aquaman had alot of highs under the JL title I wouldn't call the Starro thing an outlier.

You even type up Namor vs Extremis and it's what you get. I'm not suggesting Ironman isn't a class 100 just don't think his physicals match Aquaman's. Not suggesting Aquaman dwarfs him I'm just saying it's notable. You having to try and dismiss the Starro instance kind of just cements that to me,

abhilegend
I don't think Sentry was trying to tear it up. Theres a difference in tanking punches and being pulled apart.

I don't get where your getting it was a "Pentagon Armor" the fight happened during the time period of Extremis.

Considering Aquaman had alot of highs under the JL title I wouldn't call the Starro thing an outlier.

You even type up Namor vs Extremis and it's what you get. I'm not suggesting Ironman isn't a class 100 just don't think his physicals match Aquaman's. Not suggesting Aquaman dwarfs him I'm just saying it's notable. You having to try and dismiss the Starro instance kind of just cements that to me,
Yeah, starro is an outlier. A martian easily koed Arthur in the same series and Triumph basically laughed at him.

He wasn't class 100 in JLA like Orion.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, starro is an outlier. A martian easily koed Arthur in the same series and Triumph basically laughed at him.

He wasn't class 100 in JLA like Orion.

He lasted longer then Diana against Amazo in JL#27

Taking a hit and slam from Amazo passing out and then getting back up the next page to take another hit and pass out.

In Rock of Ages he fell from Orbit traveling as Light and was still conscious after the fact.

Triumph seemed to peer with Superman. Who even yet only took a few hits from Amazo and was dazed after 2.

I'll admit it was a Rookie Hal but in Waid's earlier run Hal was struggling to keep a shield up at the bottom of the Sea while Aquaman was fine.

I'd probably have to look back at it but there's alot of more stuff like taking a hit from Eiling and being fine the next panel while Zauriel is missing.

I really wouldn't call the Starro thing an outlier given all the stuff like that.

abhilegend
He lasted longer then Diana against Amazo in JL#27

Not really. Amazo trashed everyone else. Only Superman was standing at the end.

So he gets koed by one hit while Diana and Kyle were taken out by an energy attack.

His consciousness was transferred in another body. He didn't literally fall from orbit and stayed conscious.

Amazo hit Superman enough time to visibly disfigure his face. There was fighting off panel.

That doesn't means much other than the fact that Hal had trouble keeping his concentration under such pressure.

It was his rookie years. Power Girl literally no sold Arthur's attacks and knocked him out.

Zauriel isn't that durable.

Yes, it is an outlier. Orion is a legit peer to Superman. Aquaman isn't.

JayDaDon

If you're referring to their scuffle in Iluminati, that wasn't extremis. The visual difference between the pentagon armor and the extremis armor is clear to anyone who has read even the Extremis storyline. That meeting was around the start of new avengers where Tony wore the Pentagon armor for a large chunk of that time until the extremis story happened.

And yeah, Sentry was trying to neutralize Tony. He was even given the order to kill him. He hit him with full intent to shut him down and maybe even kill him and Tony walked away without one scratch.

EcstaticGrace
Not really. Amazo trashed everyone else. Only Superman was standing at the end.

So he gets koed by one hit while Diana and Kyle were taken out by an energy attack.

His consciousness was transferred in another body. He didn't literally fall from orbit and stayed conscious.

Amazo hit Superman enough time to visibly disfigure his face. There was fighting off panel.

That doesn't means much other than the fact that Hal had trouble keeping his concentration under such pressure.

It was his rookie years. Power Girl literally no sold Arthur's attacks and knocked him out.

Zauriel isn't that durable.

Yes, it is an outlier. Orion is a legit peer to Superman. Aquaman isn't.
The only time I remember Arthur and Powergirl getting into any battle is when Powergirl was Eclipso possessed which is an amp.
Fight comparison though I remember Powergirl getting dominated by Tiamat who Aquaman beat and called his grab on Arthur a "little love squeeze"

Nothing in the Amazo instance suggest off panel fighting other then the moment when Amazo first showed up with Steel, Huntress, Wonder Woman and even then we don't know how many hits they took. So I'm going on panel.
On panel we see Aquaman swung into Zauriel which implies force into Amazo and then tossed to the ground. Whereas we only see in regards to the first hit on Diana that she gets backhanded, and Superman on panel only taking 3 hits. If your going to imply that they had a "linger offpanel fight" that should be an all around thing and not pick a character to decide who had it,

6th page of this linked battle Superman is down for awhile I know he gets back up but regardless he's down. http://m.imgur.com/a/hW5MJ

Zauriel has divine armor. So yeah he has durability.

I'm pretty sure rookie Hal has feats against Sinestro which is part of his origin. He also took a nuke during Emerald Dawn. Hal was loosing concentration because of the pressure which is a durability thing..

EcstaticGrace
If you're referring to their scuffle in Iluminati, that wasn't extremis. The visual difference between the pentagon armor and the extremis armor is clear to anyone who has read even the Extremis storyline. That meeting was around the start of new avengers where Tony wore the Pentagon armor for a large chunk of that time until the extremis story happened.

And yeah, Sentry was trying to neutralize Tony. He was even given the order to kill him. He hit him with full intent to shut him down and maybe even kill him and Tony walked away without one scratch.
I find that hard to believe given Boundless a Flash knockoff tore apart Tony's armor,

Black Bolt has made it malfunction with a whisper which Namor was being slightly pushed back by.

Regardless bring up an instance where he took an attack another high tier couldn't?

abhilegend
The only time I remember Arthur and Powergirl getting into any battle is when Powergirl was Eclipso possessed which is an amp.

Yeah, and she was still far below Superman level. Kilowog contained her along with wonder woman easily.

Power Girl was depowered back in JLE 9 and didn't become a full fledged class 100 until JSA.

So simply lying now, eh? Wonder Woman got back up as well.

http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822801_JLA_27_pg12.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822807_JLA_27_pg13.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822812_JLA_27_pg14.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822814_JLA_27_pg15.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822818_JLA_27_pg16.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822829_JLA_27_pg17.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822834_JLA_27_pg18.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822837_JLA_27_pg19.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822844_JLA_27_pg20.jpg

Aquaman never did. He was oneshotted along with Zauriel and never got up.

And when Oracle watched the fight Amazo was fighting League and Superman's face wasn't busted up like at the end.

When Atom arrives, the entire league is down and only Superman is standing.

So yes, there was more off panel fight.

He was knocked out in the swing and remained that way. Diana and Superman both got hit more than that.

Are you serious here? Superman immediately joins the fight and the Amazo he fought then was far more powerful than the Amazo Aquaman fought.

Not even near to class 100.

No, its a concentration thing. If he was koed by that pressure and Arthur wasn't, it would've meant something.

EcstaticGrace
Yeah, and she was still far below Superman level. Kilowog contained her along with wonder woman easily.

Power Girl was depowered back in JLE 9 and didn't become a full fledged class 100 until JSA.

So simply lying now, eh? Wonder Woman got back up as well.

http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822801_JLA_27_pg12.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822807_JLA_27_pg13.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822812_JLA_27_pg14.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822814_JLA_27_pg15.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822818_JLA_27_pg16.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822829_JLA_27_pg17.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822834_JLA_27_pg18.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822837_JLA_27_pg19.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29822844_JLA_27_pg20.jpg

Aquaman never did. He was oneshotted along with Zauriel and never got up.

And when Oracle watched the fight Amazo was fighting League and Superman's face wasn't busted up like at the end.

When Atom arrives, the entire league is down and only Superman is standing.

So yes, there was more off panel fight.

He was knocked out in the swing and remained that way. Diana and Superman both got hit more than that.

Are you serious here? Superman immediately joins the fight and the Amazo he fought then was far more powerful than the Amazo Aquaman fought.

Not even near to class 100.

No, its a concentration thing. If he was koed by that pressure and Arthur wasn't, it would've meant something.

I never suggested Wonder Woman or Superman didn't get back up the fact is they weren't standing the entire time like you implied Superman's face got busted up in the 4th page that you posted in the bottom panel. We don't see his left eye because of the way he's positioned though.

Aquaman took 2 attacks initially being swung into Zauriel and then being tossed to the ground.

Count the amount of times Diana got hit on panel then? The problem is you cant your going on assumption not backed up by anything but bias and what sounds logical to you.

Lifting a City block would make him class 100. To even support the Amazo showing he did better Detroit Era against Amazo then J'onn who got oneshotted by Amazo's Superbreath. Also would make him class 100 by powersclaing.

Powergirl being depowered doesn't change the fact being possessed by Eclipso is an amp... an unknown one at that in her case,

JayDaDon
I find that hard to believe given Boundless a Flash knockoff tore apart Tony's armor,

Black Bolt has made it malfunction with a whisper which Namor was being slightly pushed back by.

Regardless bring up an instance where he took an attack another high tier couldn't?

2 instances where neither were the extremis suit. Not all suits are equal. Also don't try to present one of the lowest showings of Black bolt's voice ever as some average.

riv6672
Atom Rocked in that Amazo story. One of his best portrayals.

abhilegend
I never suggested Wonder Woman or Superman didn't get back up the fact is they weren't standing the entire time like you implied Superman's face got busted up in the 4th page that you posted in the bottom panel. We don't see his left eye because of the way he's positioned though.

You said this.

That never happened.

And yes, Diana and Superman were fighting Amazo which was more powerful than the Amazo Arthur fought and lasted longer.

It is not a feat for Aquaman, no manner you distort it.

He was thrown in the water after getting koed. He didn't take two attacks before getting koed.

Learn how to read comics.

She is attacked thrice by the normal powered Amazo and again with more powerful Amazo.

No, it wouldn't. Class 100 system doesn't works on how much you can lift.

J'onn is a little ***** who gets koed by everything. Even a normal human recovered faster than him in the same scene struck by the same superbreath attack and normal humans were taking the superbreath attacks.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wM5Gl0obvPA/VuOGrv2rV6I/AAAAAAAACiY/N6cTZ6xgf9EVxYC05fu4EMTZlEa-CEXdwCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO031.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-x2uPQvv8EzU/VuOG2II78pI/AAAAAAAACmM/fzakHd0nehEcn8r-vODq7HbdtQLfSVW7gCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO015.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-INHCuWt-KzQ/VuOHLSqLZNI/AAAAAAAACog/VcZM4uWwbncRo4E-tOOlxKAz1c9qM8hJACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO019.jpg

And Amazo casually koed Aquaman anyway.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ncUQbvJuhkc/VuOHLfWAX0I/AAAAAAAACog/2y_TpJYF_fI0dcblWJnmQS38EptbX1QJwCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO020.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BlAYU3Mpldc/VuOHLnlsCLI/AAAAAAAACog/GzOQYGaxH-EGZsLmx5iNM5TYiJtoqqVFgCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO021.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ik3_BllFVNc/VuOHL2SZjUI/AAAAAAAACog/EcclHjIeiQQajBHe00DgME-7uD6vi9xlACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO023.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4syLpqpNivY/VuOHMH4-nrI/AAAAAAAACog/N_tSnhlgFnY-YSwvAIpNsJUl3qpsOPqbACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO024.jpg

She was weaker than the likes of Mon-el and Superman and around the level of Wonder Woman as shown in the Eclipso 2.

Aquaman was like two steps below that level. Eclipso amp didn't make you like twice as strong or something like that.

Aquaman was class 60. At best. Deal with it.

riv6672
Haha

EcstaticGrace
You said this.

That never happened.

And yes, Diana and Superman were fighting Amazo which was more powerful than the Amazo Arthur fought and lasted longer.

It is not a feat for Aquaman, no manner you distort it.

He was thrown in the water after getting koed. He didn't take two attacks before getting koed.

Learn how to read comics.

She is attacked thrice by the normal powered Amazo and again with more powerful Amazo.

No, it wouldn't. Class 100 system doesn't works on how much you can lift.

J'onn is a little ***** who gets koed by everything. Even a normal human recovered faster than him in the same scene struck by the same superbreath attack and normal humans were taking the superbreath attacks.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wM5Gl0obvPA/VuOGrv2rV6I/AAAAAAAACiY/N6cTZ6xgf9EVxYC05fu4EMTZlEa-CEXdwCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO031.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-x2uPQvv8EzU/VuOG2II78pI/AAAAAAAACmM/fzakHd0nehEcn8r-vODq7HbdtQLfSVW7gCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO015.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-INHCuWt-KzQ/VuOHLSqLZNI/AAAAAAAACog/VcZM4uWwbncRo4E-tOOlxKAz1c9qM8hJACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO019.jpg

And Amazo casually koed Aquaman anyway.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ncUQbvJuhkc/VuOHLfWAX0I/AAAAAAAACog/2y_TpJYF_fI0dcblWJnmQS38EptbX1QJwCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO020.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BlAYU3Mpldc/VuOHLnlsCLI/AAAAAAAACog/GzOQYGaxH-EGZsLmx5iNM5TYiJtoqqVFgCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO021.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ik3_BllFVNc/VuOHL2SZjUI/AAAAAAAACog/EcclHjIeiQQajBHe00DgME-7uD6vi9xlACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO023.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4syLpqpNivY/VuOHMH4-nrI/AAAAAAAACog/N_tSnhlgFnY-YSwvAIpNsJUl3qpsOPqbACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO024.jpg

She was weaker than the likes of Mon-el and Superman and around the level of Wonder Woman as shown in the Eclipso 2.

Aquaman was like two steps below that level. Eclipso amp didn't make you like twice as strong or something like that.

Aquaman was class 60. At best. Deal with it.

I didn't even notice the Dale Gunn thing.. Regardless MMH was KOd by Amazo and still was at the brunt of the attack.

Same attack shown to destroy the city of Vancouver as well in the same comic His Heatvision also destroyed a town. You know what Heatvision did to a Class 100 at Marvel? It decapitated them. Aquaman being KO'd by that isn't bad.
Blitzing Amazo and getting to admit he felt pain isn't bad at all.

"You hurt me" "Good that was the plan" Aquaman being KO'd by Heatvision isn't a bad thing especially since he got up not long later before Vixen even who was KOd before him.

I suggested Aquaman took more hits then Diana before they initially went dpwn. Getting back up faster is a regen/stamina thing not a durability. You've yet to even say how many hits Superman and Wonder Woman got yet your suggesting I should learn how to read comics. When your making assumptions that aren't even shown or supported by the comic.

Stuff like Aquaman surviving a beating from a guy who oneshotted Superman also reaffirms he's higher then your suggesting..

http://m.imgur.com/Gm7jV7D

Given Titus could do stuff like this
http://m.imgur.com/a/Z4l7f

EcstaticGrace
Atom Rocked in that Amazo story. One of his best portrayals.
Palmer is a badass who needs more love. Personally love when him and Hawke took down Darkseid.

He was pretty cool in DK3 despite it all :'(

abhilegend
I didn't even notice the Dale Gunn thing.. Regardless MMH was KOd by Amazo and still was at the brunt of the attack.

And that makes J'onn look bad instead of Arthur looking good who was easily koed by Amazo too.

Namor is particularly weak to heat. J'onn looked weak as **** when a normal human fared better than him against that same superbreath.

Blitzing? He bullrushed Amazo. And its not like Amazo has such a great durability back in the day. He only had a portion of powers of original league anyway.

Yes, Vixen who is such a beast in strength.

Talk about scrapping the barrel.

Are you blind or something?

And no, Arthur was oneshotted and never got back up.

Superman and Diana took more than one attack and Superman was the last one standing.

That doesn't shows Arthur taking a beating from Titus. It is not even a fight that was shown. All it shows is Arthur tried to fight for Titus for one minute and that's it. No measure was shown how many attacks he took.

Yes, Superman actually knocked Titus out with a divebomb and made the mistake of turning around and basically giving Titus a free shot.

That is literally the worst part you could show for Arthur. It basically shows Superman doing alone what entire league couldn't do.

EcstaticGrace
And that makes J'onn look bad instead of Arthur looking good who was easily koed by Amazo too.

Namor is particularly weak to heat. J'onn looked weak as **** when a normal human fared better than him against that same superbreath.

Blitzing? He bullrushed Amazo. And its not like Amazo has such a great durability back in the day. He only had a portion of powers of original league anyway.

Yes, Vixen who is such a beast in strength.

Talk about scrapping the barrel.

Are you blind or something?

And no, Arthur was oneshotted and never got back up.

Superman and Diana took more than one attack and Superman was the last one standing.

That doesn't shows Arthur taking a beating from Titus. It is not even a fight that was shown. All it shows is Arthur tried to fight for Titus for one minute and that's it. No measure was shown how many attacks he took.

Yes, Superman actually knocked Titus out with a divebomb and made the mistake of turning around and basically giving Titus a free shot.

That is literally the worst part you could show for Arthur. It basically shows Superman doing alone what entire league couldn't do.

Really? It looked like to me Superman got some hits in when he had the chance but when Titus hit back he went down..

Where are these attacks that Superman and Wonder Woman are taking that your bringing up? The fact is you cant say that for sure because we don't see them on panel..

"It sounded like depth charges were going off at "times"" Given the sonic boom Titus created when he hit Superman I'd back up that the depth charges were him.

Aquaman started the fight also before the minute underwater with two hits that he got in.
http://t06.deviantart.net/nNL7nz0AGXPgj_0E-HRumQlpotM=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100)embarrasmentrigin()/pre10/3d63/th/pre/f/2015/244/f/6/aquaman_vs_titus_by_madfacedkid-d9804zg.jpg

Which on top of that is awesome because the comic suggested Aquaman's Striking power > The Flash's

Amazo had the Original 7's abilities he's shown Superman and Flash's abilities in the comics at the he very least and Amazo has shown to typically be more potent with the characters abilities that he possesses.

abhilegend
Really? It looked like to me Superman got some hits in when he had the chance but when Titus hit back he went down..

Superman divebombed him and took him out. The league were spectator at best.

Seriously? Superman took three attacks here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/29822814/JLA_27_pg15.jpg.html

And more here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/29822834/JLA_27_pg18.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/29822837/JLA_27_pg19.jpg.html

Not to mention Amazo was more powerful than before.

That's just wild speculation at best. Aquaman wasn't shown or implied to be Superman level in that comic. No one was.

Yes, which were totally meaningless.

Yes, Barry Allen. Who was nigh useless in striking power.

That's post crisis Amazo. If you don't know that was pre crisis Amazo. And here you go.

http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/29827118_advsupes442-09.jpg

Aquaman himself says he isn't even near to Superman level strength. I know you like Aquaman a lot but the reality is before New 52, he wasn't even close to being Superman or wonder woman level in strength. He isn't even now but the gap has decreased.

EcstaticGrace
Superman divebombed him and took him out. The league were spectator at best.

Seriously? Superman took three attacks here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/29822814/JLA_27_pg15.jpg.html

And more here.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/29822834/JLA_27_pg18.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/29822837/JLA_27_pg19.jpg.html

Not to mention Amazo was more powerful than before.

That's just wild speculation at best. Aquaman wasn't shown or implied to be Superman level in that comic. No one was.

Yes, which were totally meaningless.

Yes, Barry Allen. Who was nigh useless in striking power.

That's post crisis Amazo. If you don't know that was pre crisis Amazo. And here you go.

http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/29827118_advsupes442-09.jpg

Aquaman himself says he isn't even near to Superman level strength. I know you like Aquaman a lot but the reality is before New 52, he wasn't even close to being Superman or wonder woman level in strength. He isn't even now but the gap has decreased.

Detroit is part of Post Crisis continuity mate.

My main beef is you suggesting Aquaman is class 60. He's Class 100 by feats you don't have to be near Superman in strength to be Class 100. Your admission most of the time is most characters don't equate Superman's strength.

Aquaman has suggested he's not on par with Superman in strength and I'm not disputing that but he is a Class 100.

I even stated before months ago that fact and I continuously suggest Superman outclasses Aquaman in strength.

Aquaman beat the Deep 6 physically who are Class 100 characters stated by the writer atleast Slig is.
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/aquaman/4005-2357/forums/aquaman-misconceptions-and-facts-thread-1768562/#18

-Pr-
Aquaman has been easily class 100 since the reboot, and you could make a reasonable argument for him being it beforehand.

It doesn't mean he'd beat Superman or anything, but he's well above people who bench 100 tons.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by -Pr-
Aquaman has been easily class 100 since the reboot, and you could make a reasonable argument for him being it beforehand.

It doesn't mean he'd beat Superman or anything, but he's well above people who bench 100 tons.

The Sub-Diego and Trench feat dwarf the 100 ton mark as well. Sure it'd not planet moving but it well exceeds 100 tons.

-Pr-
The Sub-Diego and Trench feat dwarf the 100 ton mark as well. Sure it'd not planet moving but it well exceeds 100 tons.

Definitely. I'd argue that he's been more consistent post-reboot, but he has a few nice feats from before then that show he's well above the likes of say, The Thing.

EcstaticGrace
Completely agree. Even later on during Final Crisis I believe he Casually dismissed King Shark who in the earlier days have gave him trouble and I believe still have Kon trouble.

Same thing Post-Flashpoint during the Thule storyline. He Casually dismissed KS who in Titans or SS gave Kon a scuffle one on one.

-Pr-
Completely agree. Even later on during Final Crisis I believe he Casually dismissed King Shark who in the earlier days have gave him trouble and I believe still have Kon trouble.

Same thing Post-Flashpoint during the Thule storyline. He Casually dismissed KS who in Titans or SS gave Kon a scuffle one on one.

Does Final Crisis count? I thought that was retconned/discounted by Blackest Night.

EcstaticGrace
Does Final Crisis count? I thought that was retconned/discounted by Blackest Night.

The events of it are referenced because Dolphin died in the tie in issue.

Surtur

EcstaticGrace
http://rs217.pbsrc.com/albums/cc28/idol-head/2008MichaelNetzerMartianManhunterAq.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

abhilegend
Detroit is part of Post Crisis continuity mate.

The comic is pre crisis mate. It even references Superman's fight with Amazo in Superman special 3 which is retconned away post crisis.

Yes, because he was overpowered by characters well below Superman. Superboy was never class 100 until Infinite Crisis but even he overpowered Arthur.

She hulk also overpowered him casually.

In early days, they weren't.

Deep six have nothing but lip service. Orion disintegrated slig FFS.

EcstaticGrace
The comic is pre crisis mate. It even references Superman's fight with Amazo in Superman special 3 which is retconned away post crisis.

Yes, because he was overpowered by characters well below Superman. Superboy was never class 100 until Infinite Crisis but even he overpowered Arthur.

She hulk also overpowered him casually.

In early days, they weren't.

Deep six have nothing but lip service. Orion disintegrated slig FFS.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Pre-Crisis
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5428177-p1_313+copy-1.jpg
You can try to use the instance as an excuse to suggest something with reality made this happen

But
http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5428176-p3_13+copy-1.jpg

Crossover wasn't cannon and Namor is Class 100 and Aquaman beat him in the Crossover as well as swung at Ironman's tin head. Jen also didn't casually overpower him that's miscontruing what happened.

Wasn't Orion all Beserkered up which makes a difference in his power? Regardless writer stated in the comic that Slig was Class 100 for the purpose of bringing up what he was challenging.

I'll agree though that Early on Aquaman ranged in class depending on the writer it got more consistent as Post-Crisis continuity though.

abhilegend
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Pre-Crisis
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5428177-p1_313+copy-1.jpg
You can try to use the instance as an excuse to suggest something with reality made this happen

But
http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5428176-p3_13+copy-1.jpg

Yes, and Superman also worked in Satellite JLA.

Yet, the specefic scene with Amazo is non canon. Its pre crisis story,not applicable wholesale in post crisis history.

JLA/Avengers is perfectly canon and is outright shown in JLA by Kurt Busiek.

And yes, she overpowered him while joking.

No. And Slig has nothing to show he is class 100 except a line in comics saying so.

Nope. It wasn't until new 52 that he became class 100.

EcstaticGrace
Yes, and Superman also worked in Satellite JLA.

Yet, the specefic scene with Amazo is non canon. Its pre crisis story,not applicable wholesale in post crisis history.

JLA/Avengers is perfectly canon and is outright shown in JLA by Kurt Busiek.

And yes, she overpowered him while joking.

No. And Slig has nothing to show he is class 100 except a line in comics saying so.

Nope. It wasn't until new 52 that he became class 100.

Everything prior to 1985 is Pre-Crisis the issue took place 85 two instances show Detroit as canon in Post-Crisis continuity. Several Writers words >>Your opinion on the matter, Detroit Era is referenced in Post-Crisis continuity more then once under more then one writer. If Morrison and Johns Reference it I'll take that as a higher value that Detroit is still in tact with history during that time period,

Scan of She Hulk manhandling Aquaman like you suggested?

Statements don't hold as much weight as feats but we still get a general idea of what the writer is trying to convey with statements.

abhilegend
Everything prior to 1985 is Pre-Crisis the issue took place 85 two instances show Detroit as canon in Post-Crisis continuity. Several Writers words >>Your opinion on the matter, Detroit Era is referenced in Post-Crisis continuity more then once under more then one writer. If Morrison and Johns Reference it I'll take that as a higher value that Detroit is still in tact with history during that time period,

JLA Detroit is canon. Them fighting Amazo isn't as Amazo was retconned post crisis.

Read JLA/Avengers?

Can you give me a single statement of Arthur being near Superman or wonder woman in strength?

-Pr-
So the whole "don't use crossovers thing", are people just ignoring that now?

riv6672
When its convenient, yes, it is ignored.

EcstaticGrace
JLA Detroit is canon. Them fighting Amazo isn't as Amazo was retconned post crisis.

Read JLA/Avengers?

Can you give me a single statement of Arthur being near Superman or wonder woman in strength?

What you constitute as manhandling is quite interesting. She hit Aquaman and broke his harness as well as Slammed a Lunged Aquaman which could be momentum. I have no issue with her getting a slam on him either she's the more skilled fighter on feats.

But he showed no signs of pain.. No "Uggh", " Aggh" , "Owww" none of it. I'm sure the writer didn't forget either since WonderMan was making Rayner cry out in pain at times and came off about to beat Rayner if not for Superman's interference

Aquaman's objective was getting the Item not fighting She-Hulk. "I don't mind finding out which one of us would truly win a battle, but I don't have to beat you" Paraphrased. It was two hits where Aquaman didn't really give any indication of pain, yet somehow he got manhandled?

He was shown completely fine after the fact only difference is his harness was broken..

In order for Detroit to be cannon you'd have to fit everything in the time line. Amazo could of easily happened. In JLA 27 they've shown knowledge of facing him before, so I don't get where your getting that Amazo was retconned Post crisis when he was shown PC on a couple occasions. Morrison and Metzler run off my head.

http://m.imgur.com/wtATi9D
1st scan could easily have more meanings then one.

But even then
http://m.imgur.com/PmaR71A
Suggested to be one of the strongest guys on the Planet.

If we look at Multiversity Morrison said Aquawoman was the most powerful native Lifeform on her Earth. That's with their being a Wonder Man on it.

We even have the statement under Dan Jurgens in Panic in The sky where Aquaman was suggested to be fighting "invaders strong enough to go head to head with Superman"

DC Home website even suggest he holds his own
http://www.dccomics.com/characters/aquaman

cdtm
What you constitute as manhandling is quite interesting. She hit Aquaman and broke his harness as well as Slammed a Lunged Aquaman which could be momentum. I have no issue with her getting a slam on him either she's the more skilled fighter on feats.

But he showed no signs of pain.. No "Uggh", " Aggh" , "Owww" none of it. I'm sure the writer didn't forget either since WonderMan was making Rayner cry out in pain at times and came off about to beat Rayner if not for Superman's interference

Aquaman's objective was getting the Item not fighting She-Hulk. "I don't mind finding out which one of us would truly win a battle, but I don't have to beat you" Paraphrased. It was two hits where Aquaman didn't really give any indication of pain, yet somehow he got manhandled?

He was shown completely fine after the fact only difference is his harness was broken..

In order for Detroit to be cannon you'd have to fit everything in the time line. Amazo could of easily happened. In JLA 27 they've shown knowledge of facing him before, so I don't get where your getting that Amazo was retconned Post crisis when he was shown PC on a couple occasions. Morrison and Metzler run off my head.

http://m.imgur.com/wtATi9D
1st scan could easily have more meanings then one.

But even then
http://m.imgur.com/PmaR71A
Suggested to be one of the strongest guys on the Planet.

If we look at Multiversity Morrison said Aquawoman was the most powerful native Lifeform on her Earth. That's with their being a Wonder Man on it.

We even have the statement under Dan Jurgens in Panic in The sky where Aquaman was suggested to be fighting "invaders strong enough to go head to head with Superman"

DC Home website even suggest he holds his own
http://www.dccomics.com/characters/aquaman

By the standards of the comic, 2 punches pretty much is as bad as anyone got it. Aquamarine was definately struggling.

Wonder Womam only got a few shots on Herc, and he didn't look injured either.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by cdtm
By the standards of the comic, 2 punches pretty much is as bad as anyone got it. Aquamarine was definately struggling.

Wonder Womam only got a few shots on Herc, and he didn't look injured either.

Struggling? He showed no signs of it.. He go powerslammed I'm not denying but Batman has done that to Grundy it's skill more then anything. And then after that it was a punch. There was no back and forth to suggest how they really compare.

Wonder Man went down in the same instance
Carol went down as well so if they wanted to show anyone going down they would have or struggling.

Surtur
So the whole "don't use crossovers thing", are people just ignoring that now?

I say let them do it. Since hey you can't just say one DC/Marvel crossover is okay, but the others aren't. So it means they'd have to accept the dreaded "DC vs Marvel" into their ranks as well.

To which awesome: Surfer easily defeated GL in that series.

Aquaman beat Namor with a whale!

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur
I say let them do it. Since hey you can't just say one DC/Marvel crossover is okay, but the others aren't. So it means they'd have to accept the dreaded "DC vs Marvel" into their ranks as well.

Easily

Surtur
I mean the wiki description just makes it even more hilarious:

"Silver Surfer won when both collided with each other and released a huge explosion which knocked out Green Lantern but Silver Surfer was unfazed".

Not only was he not KO'ed, the dude wasn't even fazed at all. F*ck you Green Lantern.

riv6672
^^^^Haha!!!!

Man i hated that crossover.

Surtur
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_vs._Marvel

"Aquaman won by crushing Namor with a whale."

/thread

riv6672
Storm beat WW.

**** that crossover. laughing out loud

EcstaticGrace
Storm beat WW.

**** that crossover. laughing out loud

Fangirl is probably somewhere viewing this thread having a stroke.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Surtur

Aquaman beat Namor with a whale!

of course. and don't forget the time the X-Men matched the JLA either.

riv6672
Or Storm beating WW.

Fangirl is probably somewhere viewing this thread having a stroke.
laughing out loud

abhilegend

Yes, she was basically manhandling him and he turned and left the fight knowing he couldn't beat her in a fight.

Yes, characters don't get bloody in two punches.

Pre crisis Amazo was retconned away by post crisis version of Amazo. Yes, facing him by original JLA Year One team. Not by Detroit League.

Post Flashpoint.

Forever Evil aka new 52.

Why not post something before Flashpoint?

So? Alternate universes count now, eh?

Panic in the sky? Where?

New 52 Aquaman. Try again.

Surtur
I need to see this whale Aquaman used on Namor. Surely it must have been 1,000 times larger than Moby Dick.

I wonder where the whale is now?

riv6672
Here you go:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandAquaman2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandAquaman3.jpg

I believe the whale retired undefeated.

-Pr-
Dat writing.

riv6672
Dat writing.
I know PAD wrote at least some if not all of this series; i forgive him.

EcstaticGrace
Yes, she was basically manhandling him and he turned and left the fight knowing he couldn't beat her in a fight.

Yes, characters don't get bloody in two punches.

Pre crisis Amazo was retconned away by post crisis version of Amazo. Yes, facing him by original JLA Year One team. Not by Detroit League.

Post Flashpoint.

Forever Evil aka new 52.

Why not post something before Flashpoint?

So? Alternate universes count now, eh?

Panic in the sky? Where?

New 52 Aquaman. Try again.
He didn't get bloodied he got Slammed and HIS harness was punched off meaning he wasn't even hit in the face... since you know his harness is on his chest.

All that suggest is Year 1 happened before Detroit it doesn't retconn the showing I still don't see any reasoning why it would.

I brought up the Alt. Universe cause it was Morrison and I think his view on Aquawoman is how he views Aquaman as a powerhouse.

Both Pre-Flashpoint
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5043949-4693674-screenshot_2015-07-13-16-34-31-1.jpg

The Slig statement would also count considering it was referencing a threat Aquaman was physically facing and going to beat.

abhilegend
He didn't get bloodied he got Slammed and HIS harness was punched off meaning he wasn't even hit in the face... since you know his harness is on his chest.

Yet, he was overmatched in strength and forfeited the fight.

Superman knocked out Thor in the same comic and he wasn't bloody either.

You do a lot of mental gymnastics to get around the topic. Why did Arthur run away from the fight?

Because Amazo was retconned in only awakening years after its defeat by Year One JLA and never fighting Detroit JLA.

That's just bullshit. Alternate universe counterparts are invalid for a reason.

He is talking about some of those Invaders strong enough to fight Superman.

Where did he fight "some" of those Invaders?

Yet Slig has no feats to show he is at that level. Lip service can get you only so far. Otherwise Martian Manjobber would be the most powerful being on Earth.

Until a villain beats the shit out of him and Superman has to save his ass. Again.

riv6672
^^^While holding back and weakened.

-Pr-
Which Aquaman is this? Preboot or New 52?

Also, seriously, no crossovers.

riv6672
Which Aquaman is this? Preboot or New 52?
New 52.

Also, seriously, no crossovers.
Till the next time.

-Pr-
Of course. If people always did as they were asked, there really wouldn't be a need for mods.

riv6672
Well, there's always those damn Bots.

EcstaticGrace
Yet, he was overmatched in strength and forfeited the fight.

Superman knocked out Thor in the same comic and he wasn't bloody either.

You do a lot of mental gymnastics to get around the topic. Why did Arthur run away from the fight?

Because Amazo was retconned in only awakening years after its defeat by Year One JLA and never fighting Detroit JLA.

That's just bullshit. Alternate universe counterparts are invalid for a reason.

He is talking about some of those Invaders strong enough to fight Superman.

Where did he fight "some" of those Invaders?

Yet Slig has no feats to show he is at that level. Lip service can get you only so far. Otherwise Martian Manjobber would be the most powerful being on Earth.

Until a villain beats the shit out of him and Superman has to save his ass. Again.

Superman and Thor was a drawn out fight there were short scuffles along with longer ones. The short scuffle Superman had was alongside Kyle against Mrs. Marvel and Simon that was the only fight in regards to short scuffles that was conclusive.

Arthur said why he left the fight. He deemed it as pointless and even suggested he'd be interested in fighting some other time. I don't understand why your ignoring context and creating new stuff like She-Hulk making Aquaman bleed.
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5451289-p00079.jpg
There fight was 2 panels as shown..
Ending with
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5451291-p00080.jpg

You keep saying Amazo was retconned but you have yet to prove it along with other stuff you keep suggesting...

You said Detroit wasn't part of Post-Crisis continuity I disagreed and atleast showed scans to support my point.. you see the difference.

But Alternative crossovers count?

Weren't you asking for statements? I provided the Slig and Invaders statement for your request of statements for Aquaman being on that level..

That's nice for MMH I honestly think Plot and Popularity restrict him. While it helps Superman.

riv6672
Thats pretty much a fact.

Surtur
Here you go:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandAquaman2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandAquaman3.jpg

I believe the whale retired undefeated.

Well now we know what happened to Willy once he was freed.

riv6672
He went rogue.

abhilegend
Superman and Thor was a drawn out fight there were short scuffles along with longer ones. The short scuffle Superman had was alongside Kyle against Mrs. Marvel and Simon that was the only fight in regards to short scuffles that was conclusive.

Arthur said why he left the fight. He deemed it as pointless and even suggested he'd be interested in fighting some other time. I don't understand why your ignoring context and creating new stuff like She-Hulk making Aquaman bleed.
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5451289-p00079.jpg
There fight was 2 panels as shown..
Ending with
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111244877/5451291-p00080.jpg

Well, as Pr said that the crossover talk is over, it's over.

But I like how you have to make someone bleed to overpower them and where did I say she hulk made him bleed anyway?

It's outright shown in JLA 27. That's the first time since JLA year one that Amazo was reactivated.

I said not all of Detroit Era was canon. Show me JLA Detroit fighting Amazo anywhere referenced.

No, they don't. Not here anyway?

You're providing statement for the Invaders and Slig. Not for Aquaman.

Yeah, right. J'onn was only given that chance to shine in post crisis JLA because Superman wasn't available to join the team.

-Pr-
Guys, what relevance does this have to new 52 Aquaman?

riv6672
TBF, that applies to any DC character near/equal to/above Superman in power.

EcstaticGrace
Well, as Pr said that the crossover talk is over, it's over.

But I like how you have to make someone bleed to overpower them and where did I say she hulk made him bleed anyway?

It's outright shown in JLA 27. That's the first time since JLA year one that Amazo was reactivated.

I said not all of Detroit Era was canon. Show me JLA Detroit fighting Amazo anywhere referenced.

No, they don't. Not here anyway?

You're providing statement for the Invaders and Slig. Not for Aquaman.

Yeah, right. J'onn was only given that chance to shine in post crisis JLA because Superman wasn't available to join the team.

The fight Detroit had against Amazo doesn't have to be referenced the only thing that needs to be known is Detroit was still in cannon. Pretty weak logic to try to get your way..

What you were suggesting in the top of page 5 wasn't trying to suggest Aquaman got bloodied by two hits? I like how you suggest you were my suggesting that if it's the case after I posted scans. Regards characters have been bloodied in one hit.. if your suggesting characters can't be bloodied by two..

It never was stated that was the first time since Year 1 that he was reactivated.. All that's stated is they have fought the Android before and now it's reactivated

I'm providing statements for two characters the writers hyped up with statements to show how powerful Aquaman is.

abhilegend
The fight Detroit had against Amazo doesn't have to be referenced the only thing that needs to be known is Detroit was still in cannon. Pretty weak logic to try to get your way..

That's not how COIE worked. Broad strokes of continuity remained but not all scenes were canon.

I wasn't suggesting he was bloodied. I said he was overpowered and knew it.

There is a difference between being bloody and being overpowered.

Never in Detroit era though.

No, those invaders were fought off by Batman, Nightwing, Thorn and Blue Beetle.

And Slig has nothing to indicate he was class 100.

That's not how comics work. Give me statement regarding Aquaman. Not some one he fought once.

-Pr-
Guys, what relevance does this have to new 52 Aquaman?

riv6672
What is None, Alex?

abhilegend
Ok, my bad.

riv6672
Haha

abhilegend
So you are just trolling by?

riv6672
Just enjoying your shtick.

EcstaticGrace
That's not how COIE worked. Broad strokes of continuity remained but not all scenes were canon.

I wasn't suggesting he was bloodied. I said he was overpowered and knew it.

There is a difference between being bloody and being overpowered.

Never in Detroit era though.

No, those invaders were fought off by Batman, Nightwing, Thorn and Blue Beetle.

And Slig has nothing to indicate he was class 100.

That's not how comics work. Give me statement regarding Aquaman. Not some one he fought once.

Yet nothing in regards to Detroit is proven to be changed. Other then rewording what's said in JLA#27, which doesn't even suggest The Detroit instance didn't happen

By your logic Aquaman overpowered Ironman in the same comic who in regards to physicals is equal to if not better then She Hulk.. He also beat Namor who is superior to She Hulk in physicals.. In regards to what actually happened Aquaman suggested he'd like to fight some time so no he didn't admit he was overpowered... what he said or did was show that getting the Item was priority rather then fighting She-Hulk.. The fact she couldn't restrain him says enough on its own.

In regards to Beetle, Nightwing, Batman, Etc... it's weird how Aquaman said '"some" of these invaders" rather then all, like he was referencing the ones he was fighting.. Regardless unlike the others Aquaman doesn't have gadgets, so we know he was fighting physically.

In regards to Slig the point and the point having been statements that would put Aquaman at that class. You asked for Statements that's a statement that gets shared due to the fact Aquaman fought Slig.

abhilegend
If you want to continue with this, I'm making another thread where you can start posting scans of pre Flashpoint Aquaman being that strong.

Untill then, shut up already with your whining. This isn't the thread for that.

EcstaticGrace
In regards to stuff Earlier said about Post-Crisis. Wonder Woman didn't take 3 hits from Amazo. Her deflecting Heat vision from her bracers isn't a durability feat for her she's not made of Amazonium.

Downplaying the Invaders bit even with the statement of "Some" I'll challenge it with the fact Huntress survived the first attack you claimed Wonder Woman took from Amazo..

So in regards to taking any heavy hits it goes back to one impressive one for Diana. Given you included something that Huntress survived and also included something that hit her bracelets rather then her.

In regards to Superboy, both Superboy and Aquaman suggest Arthur is holding back. Later years we can see the difference with how King Shark is handled.

EcstaticGrace
If you want to continue with this, I'm making another thread where you can start posting scans of pre Flashpoint Aquaman being that strong.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm fine with that.

riv6672
It was until you were called on it (twice) by a mod.
Nice job pretending its your idea though.
Again, love your shtick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.