Clinton to possibly skip debates due to health

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Politico
I kind of figured this was coming. We will see if it holds.

Washington Post

Lestov16
CM9vkvq_oN8

She's dying before election day

Surtur
So she ignored doctors orders to not be doing shit and to just rest and now she might be too sick to do these debates?

Alright, so why do we want a president who ignores medical advice from their doctor?

Though the article is speculating about her, there is nothing from her or her camp that has hinted she won't be debating.

Lestov16
William.
Henry.
Harrison.

MS Warehouse
If she's going to skip the debates, can we at least have a ninja warrior contest between these two and whoever makes it the farthest, wins?

|King Joker|
Skipping the debates would hand the presidency to Trump on a silver platter.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Skipping the debates would hand the presidency to Trump on a silver platter.

Yup. I don't want to see it because I'm all for winning a fair fight. But I would want to see them ninja warrior.

Robtard
It's like you people don't even Clinton. She's not skipping the debates, she'll do them in a wheelchair and IV hooked if she has to.

The more likely scenario of Clinton not doing the debates is she'll drop out due to health issues (if she really has something serious) and Bernie will pick up the nomination. But that probably won't happen.

Reality: She's pushing 70 and ran herself ragged in her frenzy to be president. She'll rest, they'll pump her full of meds/roids and you'll see her debating.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
It's like you people don't even Clinton.

Hmm? Is this a typo or is it now some kind kind of new slang? Like "Man, you Clinton way too much!". Which in this case it would be slang for "lie".

I agree with you 100% on this. Oh it's not because I believe she is just THAT determined. Rather, because think of the sympathy points she'd get for showing up to the debate hooked up to an IV and shit. The next day all people would be talking about is how brave she was.

Robtard
Was on purpose.

No, she is that determined; you don't have to be a Clinton fan to acknowledge or even respect her tenacity. Showing sickness wouldn't win her election points, it would do the opposite.

Surtur
Was on purpose.

So wait what was it supposed to mean then?

Robtard
That you don't know thing one about something.

|King Joker|
It's like you people don't even Clinton. She's not skipping the debates, she'll do them in a wheelchair and IV hooked if she has to.

The more likely scenario of Clinton not doing the debates is she'll drop out due to health issues (if she really has something serious) and Bernie will pick up the nomination. But that probably won't happen.

Reality: She's pushing 70 and ran herself ragged in her frenzy to be president. She'll rest, they'll pump her full of meds/roids and you'll see her debating. Agreed.

Even if she did drop out I feel like the DNC would choose either Biden or Kaine to run at the head of the ticket, definitely not Bernie.

MS Warehouse
Oh i know clinton alright, i want her in the debates.

Surtur
That you don't know thing one about something.

Well okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.