Civil War: Why leave out Hulks rampage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I was watching Civil War the other day, when General Thunderbolt Ross drops by the Avengers HQ and shows them clips from previous battles and the damage it's coursed. They Show NYC, Sokovia, and Wakanda. But no Hulk rampage, why? Considering Ross' history with the Hulk I think he'd jump at the chance to show them that one. Iron Man subduing Hulk resulted in a lot of damage and I'm not sure anyone didn't die when Hulk lost his shit. I know it woulda been just a quick short clip that was shown, but still seems like something that should've been included, would've been another good reason why the accords were needed.

riv6672
Good question, in that i have no answer.

Adam Grimes
To upset you

John Murdoch
They also could have shown
- Harlem (The Incredible Hulk)
- the president being kidnapped and that dock being destroyed (Iron Man 3)
- London (Thor: The Dark World)

Also, AoU had the sequence where Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch rescue people/stop the train and Cap fights Ultron. Plenty of damage there via runaway train if I recall correctly.

It's weird, as they mention Wash., DC, but yet don't mention London, where multiple portals were forming to destroy the universe (or whatever was happening due to Maleketh's plot).

t0sh
Because: Thor.

DeanAbroso
It is always something like that, when you read something and you don't get that what is going on and what the other is trying to tell you about studyclerk.com/scholarship-essay-writing-service blogs. But with multiple reading or watching that you will be able to see that you will understand it better.

Scoobless
They were focusing on death tolls, not sure how many, if any, were killed by the Hulk...and regardless, the whole city was soon destroyed anyway so there was no opportunity to search for survivors under the buildings rubble.

That fight was also in Sokovia, right? .... Or am I remembering it wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.