are commercials in movie theaters right or wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
I think it's wrong for them to put commercials that are used on tv in front of trailers.

I was just at the theater and I just saw the same commercials on tv a few days ago.

We should be able to escape commercials by going out to the movies.

Robtard
Agreed

riv6672
Dont much care.

juggerman
Go to the theater later if you want to miss the commercials. I don't mind them and usually see things I normally don't since I don't watch much TV

marwash22
not a big deal to me. I'm usually talking to the person or people i'm there with until the trailers start, anyhow.

Surtur
At this point does it matter? Theaters are on the way out. Who wants to go to some dirty crowded room with a bunch of strangers when you'll be able to just stream it in your home? If you have to go to the bathroom in the theater it's not like you can just pause the film until you get back.

With all that said: I wouldn't mind a commercial or two airing before the movie. Trailers themselves are commercials for films.

Also it is because theaters are on their way out that these places need to scrape together any cash they can..hence them showing commercials that aren't trailers for other films.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.