Kyle Katarn vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

You can thank chingchangwallawalla for this idea.

UCanShootMyNova
Fisto.
Not sure.
Not sure.

chingchangwalla
They are both inferior to Kenobi. But I see Fisto's inferiority due to less feats, little exposure in combat and being far less versatile than Obi-Wan. In terms of skill Fisto and Kenobi are more or less equals IMO. Kyle is just less skilled than Kenobi.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
They are both inferior to Kenobi. But I see Fisto's inferiority due to less feats, little exposure in combat and far less versatile than Obi-Wan. In terms of skill Fisto and Kenobi are more or less equals IMO. Kyle is just less skilled than Kenobi.

Nah, Kenobi's skill with his forms, and in general, are both superior to Fisto's.

If you think Katarn sucks, then why is this even a debate for you?

If you think Fisto sucks then like... ...**** is wrong with you, mate.

chingchangwalla
What

Jmanghan
What

Do you need help?

chingchangwalla
I never said Kit sucks. I'm confused drunk

Jmanghan
I never said Kit sucks. I'm confused drunk Did you honestly not get what I was trying to say?

Emperordmb
Kyle tbh

JKBart
Evenly matched in sabers, or small nod to Kit Fisto, but honestly the gap is not large enough to make up for the natural randomness of combat and dueling. Kyle takes the Force round definitely though.

All out, either micro-nod to Fisto again, or just random. Force won't decide this duel, neither the gap between them is super-huge enough for the Force to decide, nor are they Force wielders of such caliber for the Force attacks to be much of a factor.

Fated Xtasy
You basic hoes make me wanna skip arm day and not sleep or go to work for a week to shut your traps up tbfh

that's a joke btw, Kyle wins in a good fight

Deronn_solo
Kyle sweeps.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyle sweeps.

MythLord
Kyle sweeps.

Ursumeles
Kyle.

BazookaMaster
1. Kyle
2. Kit
3. ?

RHaggis
Katarn.

Deronn_solo
How is Kit taking Force? Katarn is the superior telekinetic, with versatility and power Fisto can't dream of performing, including, but not limited to: Force Sever, Darkshear, and Force Lightning.

MythLord
I'd say their TK is comparable, tbh, but Kyle's versatility is greater than Fisto's, yeah.

JKBart
@MythLord

What chances would PoD Bane have against either

UCanShootMyNova
How is Kit taking Force? Katarn is the superior telekinetic, with versatility and power Fisto can't dream of performing, including, but not limited to: Force Sever, Darkshear, and Force Lightning.

DC can you enlighten me on Katarn's force abilities. You seem to place him rather highly but combing through his RT he doesn't seem to be all that impressive.

MythLord
Holding up tons of rubble and deflecting acid rain on a DS nexus is apparently not impressive.

UCanShootMyNova
Honestly given the feats of some of the higher or even mid tiers? Not really.

MythLord
None are quite as good, tbh.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
DC can you enlighten me on Katarn's force abilities. You seem to place him rather highly but combing through his RT he doesn't seem to be all that impressive.

Deflecting acid rain, holding up a collapsed ceiling, on nexus two times over for the latter showing, comes to mind.

There is also him blasting through brick walls, besting an amped Desann, cutting Jerec off from the Force, using Dark Shear to kill Boc, stomping Tavion, deflecting missiles, etc.

UCanShootMyNova
Redirecting missiles with TK or actively shielding against them.

I hear conflicting reports about Desann. Did he actually push Luke?

The other feats I'm aware of.

Deronn_solo
Pushing them away with TK.

Yeah, he did. Desann was casually destroying giant structures with a simple gesture:

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/4663013-7055465053-rKY1O.gif

This was before Desann visited the Valley of the Jedi, so before he gained a substantial amount of power from the most powerful nexus in the galaxy. It was from there did Desann land a Force push on Luke, and collapsed the ceiling on Luke with saber throw:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111167681/5436315-giphy.gif

Katarn would later fight and kill Desann when he was amped, even more so after absorbing the power of the nexus within Yavin Temples. So, logically, he should have been far more powerful during their final confrontation, then he was against Luke.

UCanShootMyNova
Fair enough.

Fated Xtasy
That post made me mad hard ,DC ngl.

There's a quote in the Perfect Guide to Jedi Outcast that implies Kyle and Desann fought with Force Powers yes

Deronn_solo
Yeah, my post has a habit of doing that to folks, tbh.

Really? Quote pls. smile

Dark-Kenshin
Kyle is amazing. Have never understood why people underrate him and Desann.

carthage
Kyle wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.