Anakins Power growth in the Clone Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Do you have quotes, about Skywalkers power growth between AotC and RotS, from legends continuity?

Ursumeles
Bump

NewGuy01
Dooku says Anakin's become much stronger between AotC and TCW S1. There's also a quote on the SW website stating that Anakin became vastly more powerful between Ahsoka's leaving the Order and RotS. His improvement between seasons 1-5 is clearly visible in his confrontations against Dooku and Ventress. According to Gillard, between AotC and RotS Anakin's jumped several levels in power, with each level being "enormous."

Ursumeles
Thank you ver much, but sadly not from legends :/

DarthDuelist9
In labyrinth of Evil Anakin comments how he and Obi-Wan improved throughout the Clone Wars, sadly enough we don't know how much, only that they did.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dooku says Anakin's become much stronger between AotC and TCW S1. There's also a quote on the SW website stating that Anakin became vastly more powerful between Ahsoka's leaving the Order and RotS. His improvement between seasons 1-5 is clearly visible in his confrontations against Dooku and Ventress. According to Gillard, between AotC and RotS Anakin's jumped several levels in power, with each level being "enormous."

Gillard thinks Anakin's leapt up four levels, which is ridiculous, since he defines one level as being something like TPM Obi-Wan to RotS Obi-Wan.

DarthAnt66
I assume that was before he established the classic tier system.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
Gillard thinks Anakin's leapt up four levels, which is ridiculous, since he defines one level as being something like TPM Obi-Wan to RotS Obi-Wan.

TPM Obi-Wan to RotS Obi-Wan is 2 levels, and TPM Obi-Wan hella underrated.

DarthAnt66
Gillard said TPM Kenobi (following Jinn's death, I bet) *could* be a 7, which I could see, tbh.

Aotc Kenobi would also be a 7.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
TPM Obi-Wan to RotS Obi-Wan is 2 levels, and TPM Obi-Wan hella underrated.

Agreed on the latter part, since he's already a virtual equal to Qui-Gon by this point.

But it's one level, as Gillard says. I'll give you a link.

SunRazer
Actually, apparently this is a thing. So TPM Obi-Wan is one or two levels behind RotS:

SunRazer
Here's what I was looking for, though:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.