Strongest person that Jaden Korr can beat in sabers only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

JKBart
Antares Draco/Kam Solusar

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
Antares Draco/Kam Solusar
thumb up

Jmanghan
Antares Draco/Kam Solusar Solusar isn't near Korr or Draco.

And tbh, Draco is an awesome duelist, way above what Solusar can handle.

But... thats based off what I've seen of him, I'm gonna write this response and you're gonna come out with some crazy sabers feat for him.

JKBart
Yeah I'm gonna thumb up

Kam was on the winning end against Corran Horn (and I hope Corran doesn't need introduction, but if he does, I can go ahead too), he was beating his former masters among the Dark Side Elite (their amping sent ripples that Luke sensed) and stuff.

Ursumeles
Yeah I'm gonna thumb up

Kam was on the winning end against Corran Horn (and I hope Corran doesn't need introduction, but if he does, I can go ahead too), he was beating his former masters among the Dark Side Elite (their amping sent ripples that Luke sensed) and stuff.
He was beating Corran? When? If so, I have him above Korr, tbh.

JKBart
Yeah, in this comicbook with Mara's wedding iirc

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He was beating Corran? When? If so, I have him above Korr, tbh. Corran and Jaden are equals, IMO.

Both nipping at the heels of Kyle, but not quite there.

MythLord
Kam stalemated Corran Horn, so neither really held the edge. Still, that is a hella impressive. And Solusar also essentially stomped one of Palpatine's elites in a duel.

Ursumeles
Another NJO Character to wank, then smile

Nephthys
Desaan?

Mara?

JKBart
NJO rocks, I have RP in it since 2008

Fated Xtasy
Well he managed to disarm Katarn in the DS ending, albeit with effort judging by his posture.

But yeah he's roughly on par or above Kam.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Nephthys
Desaan?

Mara?
He isn't beating Mara, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.