Better Villain Green Goblin(Norman) vs Joker(DK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which was the most effective villain and why?

steverules_2
Joker because every scene he's in is the best part of TDK

golem370
Could that not be said about Green Goblin?

juggerman
Joker because he actually killed the hero's lady friend. GG was pretty much thwarted at every turn. Also the Joker made Batman retire.

TheVaultDweller
Joker, because Norman looked more like the Goblin without his helmet than he did while wearing it. stick out tongue

golem370
Goblin killed a few people was able to find out who Parker was he had Parker dead to right after Jameson office scene he had Parker's number most of the movie.

juggerman
Originally posted by golem370
Goblin killed a few people was able to find out who Parker was he had Parker dead to right after Jameson office scene he had Parker's number most of the movie.

He didn't kill anyone important. Plus he killed himself erm

TheLordofMurder
Gotta give William Dafoe credit; he looked and acted exactly how I'd image Green Goblin to look and behave as a human...

Excellent acting performance on his part...

That said, I think Ledger was the better villian...

Joker had tremendous presence and some of the scenes with him were mind blowingly good...

Joker asking for his phone call (and the following mental manipulation of the veteran cop) and him burning all of that money was amazing...

IMHO, no villian was more polarizing than Ledgers Joker (and thats coming from a Future Sentinel fanatic)...

golem370
Better acting maybe but I still think it was close as far as villains. The look Norman gives May after she smacks his hand and with May in her house was great, Also Norman being haunted by the Goblin in his home.

Arachnid1
Joker, and I'm a huge Goblin fan. Dafoe did well, but he wasn't perfect. They could do better with Goblin IMO. So many tragic stories to adapt, and all they did was a malformed Death of Gwen Stacy story with MJ in which she survived. Goblin needs to be done better.

TDK Joker, on the other hand, was fking amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.