Maul vs AotC Kenobi & Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Round 1: TPM Maul
Round 2: Maul with Talzin's legs; single saber
Round 3: Maul as of fight with Sidious; dark saber and light saber available
Round 4: SoD Maul; dark saber
Round 5: Rebels Maul

Run 1: Sabers only
Run 2: All Out

Morals on; Anakin gets the amp/mindset he had fighting Dooku if Kenobi is injured

If they lose majority of rounds, upgrade them both to S1 versions of TCW

UCanShootMyNova
Sabers

Team.
Team.
Maul.
Maul.
Team.

All Out

Team.
Not sure.
Maul.
Maul.
Team.

Maul as of regaining his memories and a set of legs from Talzin is not going to be at his most acclimated as a lightsaber combat but he is powerful so being able to use the Force in the all out round might allow him to claim victory.

Emperordmb
Maul wins every one of them.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Emperordmb

UCanShootMyNova

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

quanchi112
Maul.

Lord Stark
The duo most likely.

chingchangwalla
Given up on Maul and moved on to Snoke Quan? Gross.

quanchi112
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Given up on Maul and moved on to Snoke Quan? Gross. This is an old sig. Your ignorance on my top Star Wars list of characters is your own problem my dim witted friend.

chingchangwalla
What is so appealing about Snoke, honestly?

Kurk
Probably reminds Quanchi of himself

quanchi112
What is so appealing about Snoke, honestly? His look, his voice, his presence, and his vulnerability while at the same time being very powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Probably reminds Quanchi of himself You clearly fear Snoke and my first order.

|King Joker|

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
You clearly fear Snoke and my first order.
I'm sorry, I don't fear a fictional regime.

quanchi112
I'm sorry, I don't fear a fictional regime. You are so disrespectful towards Star Wars. Get the **** out.

Kurk
You are so disrespectful towards Star Wars. Get the **** out.
I disrespect it so much that I spend my time on KMC everyday bickering about it with you.

chingchangwalla
lmao no, Snoke will be another generic villain. Adi Gallia will be more powerful than him just you wait for the butchering...

quanchi112
I disrespect it so much that I spend my time on KMC everyday bickering about it with you. You obviously do not really care. You are banished.

quanchi112
lmao no, Snoke will be another generic villain. Adi Gallia will be more powerful than him just you wait for the butchering... Nah. You will come running back to team Snoke come episode eight but I won't accept you.

chingchangwalla
Nah. You will come running back to team Snoke come episode eight but I won't accept you.
laughing

Kurk
You obviously do not really care. You are banished.
Bless, I can finally have a life now!

quanchi112
Bless, I can finally have a life now! You will beg me to become my apprentice again.

Kurk
You will beg me to become my apprentice again.
Don't you understand by now that I was mocking you the entire time? I was your apprentice like Vos was Dooku's in DD.

quanchi112
Don't you understand by now that I was mocking you the entire time? I was your apprentice like Vos was Dooku's in DD. No, you loved being my slave. You are trying to save face now. The writing is on the wall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.