Death's Head & Death's Head II vs Aquaman & Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which team wins?

EcstaticGrace
What's DeathHead capable of?

cdtm
DHII should take them.

golem370
Both or each one?

cdtm
Both. Regen and enough strength to beat down a Hulk (I forget which, but if it narrows it down, his skin was green wink )

Digi
Originally posted by cdtm
Both. Regen and enough strength to beat down a Hulk (I forget which, but if it narrows it down, his skin was green wink )

This isn't right. He was tag-teaming Hulk with Killpower (who has matched Herc in strength), so it wasn't even a solo feat. And all they did was trade some blows and BFR him out of a spaceship. They got the better of the encounter, but calling it a beat down is flatly false, and not even one of the feats people should point to when talking up Minion. And it was early 90s Hulk, moonlighting in a Marvel UK title where they were obviously going to wank their lead characters. That bias aside, the last 15 years have been kind to Hulk. But he wasn't always the same yardstick he is today. People forget that some versions of Hulk during that time were glorified high meta bricks, not the planet-wrecking monster he's been more recently. But it's Hulk, so people like to fixate on that feat.

It never ceases to amaze me how often I end up arguing against my favorite characters. Amusing, if nothing else.

Anyway, DHII is almost certainly the class of this fight, yes. But anyone can significantly injure anyone else in this fight. And Nth metal seems like the type of thing that would give him nightmares. Given that post-Transformers DH is probably the weakest link here (though not a pushover), it could also become a 2 on 1. So...I dunno. 6/10 for whoever you like better. I'll take the Death's Heads, but it's a pretty good matchup.

Upgrade Death's Head to his Transformers incarnation and I'll grant you the beatdown. Hilarious character, though. Hangs out with the Transformers until he meets Doctor Who, then gets his ass beat in Marvel UK before popping back up in mainstream books through time travel shenanigans, all while being delightfully off kilter in his demeanor and humor. Friggin' love DH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.