Jacen Solo versus Dessel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MythLord
Da Rules:

- Bane as of Dynasty of Evil
- Jacen as of The Swarm War
- Fight takes place aboard the Death Star
- Standard Morals

Sabers, Force, all-out. smile

Deronn_solo
Jacen sweeps and murders.

chingchangwalla
Myth, you're wasted

MythLord
I'm trying to gauge where Jacen stands. smile Deronn, what is Jedi Jacen's best TK feat?

Ursumeles
Jacen.
Between killing Vong with Lightning and dominating Vergere while angry, Bane loses. Depending on Jacens Growth, I would still say its a good fight.

UCanShootMyNova
Jacen.

Nephthys
Bane.

Lol @ killing Vong with lightning being more impressive that instantly incinerating fools.

I'd like to hear Ant's opinion on what Jacens best feats and accolades are up to this point tho.

UCanShootMyNova
Didn't he only manage to incinerate people on a DS nexus?

Nephthys
No, it was stated that he would have incinerated Cognus' mercs in DoE if it wasn't for her ability.

Also I thought Dxun had the nexus, not Onderon itself. Or at least, if it did then it was because of Nadds spirit. Regardless its not as if he was trying particularly hard in RoT and he scorched their massive mount as well.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Nephthys
No, it was stated that he would have incinerated Cognus' mercs in DoE if it wasn't for her ability.

Also I thought Dxun had the nexus, not Onderon itself. Or at least, if it did then it was because of Nadds spirit.

Fair enough.

Orderon was stated to be "powerful in the Darkside."

Ursumeles
His best feat should be dominating Vergere while angry, tbh. Maybe his best force feat overall.
Also, he wins because of his duelling edge, not his very possible Force Edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.