Arcann saber skill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKnight
Where do people rank Arcann saber skill and combative ability?

And where does he rank on his era as a combatant?

chingchangwalla
Shit

Nephthys
Dooku tier +.

Beniboybling
Lmao.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dooku tier +.
eek!

Azronger
On par the protags. Not sure where they rank across all eras, so I'm not sure about Arcann, either.

SunRazer
Yeah, he's about equal to the protags. So closer to where Maul is than where Vader is.

chingchangwalla
Strange, considering Maul is above Vader.

TheKnight
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yeah, he's about equal to the protags. So closer to where Maul is than where Vader is.

Originally posted by Azronger
On par the protags. Not sure where they rank across all eras, so I'm not sure about Arcann, either.

On par on combative ability or technical skill?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Strange, considering Maul is above Vader. Ew.

chingchangwalla
Just stirring the pot shifty

DarthDuelist9
Sub Kenobi tier

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Ew. Maul is better than Vader.

Zenwolf
Am I the only one that has trouble ranking TOR era Force Users? Most of the stuff that happens, is usually by game fights, not by cutscenes and even with what little cutscenes there are...I don't see how you could really rank them compared to others of other eras.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Am I the only one that has trouble ranking TOR era Force Users? Most of the stuff that happens, is usually by game fights, not by cutscenes and even with what little cutscenes there are...I don't see how you could really rank them compared to others of other eras.
I do too. The only ones, which I am relative sure about their rank, are Valkorion and Revan.

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku tier +.

Haha. Nice one Neph.

thumb up

Nephthys
You should try reading some respect threads and getting some clear information on them. There is certainly enough information to rank them.

Ant's Wrath respect thread and my own ones for the HoT, Barsen'thor and Nox should be adequate to give you enough to rank them if you want. You don't really need to see the fight to know how impressive it is that the Wrath outdueled two of the greatest swordsman alive, at once, early in the game. Or that a highly weakened Barsen'thor defeated an ancient Sith Lord empowered by hundreds of Jedi Masters.

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Haha. Nice one Neph.

thumb up

By which I mean he is on Dooku tier or above.

UCanShootMyNova
Somewhere between Maul and Qui Gon in technical skill.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Zenwolf

Comparing characters from different eras who didn't interact with each other in a objective way is almost impossible, especially when writen by different authors (and, considering most authors aren't as knowledgeable as some fans)

That's why I'm inclined to give some TOR characters the benefit of the doubt, especially those with some good accolades (and that aren't contradicted).

UCanShootMyNova
By which I mean he is on Dooku tier or above.

Being serious for a moment here do you mean in technical skill or as an overall lightsaber duelist?

Nephthys
Overall. He probably isn't more skilled than Dooku is, there really aren't many who are outright more skilled than Dooku. Arcann is certainly comparable though.

cs_zoltan
He couldn't even beat a weakened Outlander in sabers only lmao. Comparable to Dooku my ass.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Somewhere between Maul and Qui Gon in technical skill.
How ****ing dare you compare the two greatest things about Star Wars to the shittest character in the shittest game.

UCanShootMyNova
Overall. He probably isn't more skilled than Dooku is, there really aren't many who are outright more skilled than Dooku. Arcann is certainly comparable though.

Fair enough. I would agree that he's certainly comparable overall due to his force power and own solid skill.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
How ****ing dare you compare the two greatest things about Star Wars to the shittest character in the shittest game.

I appreciate Arcann for his power.

Azronger
Originally posted by TheKnight
On par on combative ability or technical skill?

Combative ability. He's a bit below them in technical skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.