Capabilities of Yuuzhan Vong Soldiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Your average Yuuzhan Vong.

What weapons did they normally use?

Were they Force Sensitive for the most part, and if so, what force powers did they demonstrate?

How tall were they?

...This sounds weird asf but this is the only place I'm gonna get any answers on the subject.

chingchangwalla
Next to nothing if they can be easily butchered by a young Darth Maul who had no knowledge of the beings capabilities

NewGuy01
They use organic weapons, most notably amphistaffs which essentially are like malleable, poisonous vibroblades. Their armor is a saber-resistant crab shell, and they sometimes have thud bugs (projectiles) and some jelly that I don't remember the name of that can restrict movement.

They're not force sensitive--rather, they're void of the Force. They can't be sensed by Force users, telepathy doesn't work on them, and they're resistant to most powers.

Err, they're generally bigger and stronger than humans.

Ursumeles
I think the name of their mainweapon was Amphistaff.

No one, except for Onimi, was an Force sensitive at the Time of the NJO Era, IIRC.

I think 1,9m+, or so.

Jmanghan
Lastly, do they speak basic?

NewGuy01
Some do, most don't.

Ursumeles
I think some.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Some do, most don't. Mmkay, all I need to know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.