Xesh runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
*All Characters are in their prime, if not stated otherwise
*Neutral terrain
*In Character
*Legends only

Round one:
*Force only
*Starting distance: 10m
Warmup: Quordis
1. Aayla Secura
2. Alema Rar
3. Darth Nihl
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Kenth Hamner
6. Arcann
Boss: Reedemed Revan

Round two:
*All-Out
*Starting Distance: 7m
Warmup: Githany
1. Valin Horn
2. Darth Maladi
3. Kit Fisto
4. Kyle Kartarn
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. Darth Maul
Boss: Count Dooku

JKBart
Neutral terrain is a terrible choice for Force only fight. No stuff to throw, etc and I really can't imagine how pathetic Force only fight would be in that environment. It's not like we have Plagueis-level guys here who can really fight solely by their Force powers.

In case of all out:
Warmup: Githany - yeah, Xesh borderline stomps.

1. Valin Horn - Xesh wins easily.

2. Darth Maladi - Xesh wins easily and I honestly put more money into Valin than in Maladi.

3. Kit Fisto - Xesh wins on the basis of his Force power, even though I would put Kit higher in terms of actual combat.

4. Kyle Katarn - Kyle wins. He's just the better combatant. On the other hand, Xesh is more powerful, but not so more powerful that he's going to fully restrain Kyle.

5. Obi-Wan Kenobi - well, the case is generally similar as with Kyle, but Obi-Wan shits on Xesh in terms of combat, but is also the weaker Force user and more prone to Xesh's outburts, and Xesh can potentially overpower him to extent large enough.

6. Darth Maul - Xesh loses definitely. More powerful, but he can only hope to throw Maul around, and with Maul's animal durability it's not gonna be of that much help, while Maul also shits on Xesh as a combatant.

Boss: Count Dooku - same case as with Maul. Less durability, but also more Force power.

Ursumeles
With neutral terrain I meant without a Nexus, lol, sorry.
Jedi Temple, without LS Nexus, then.

JKBart
In case of Force only then.

Warmup: Quordis - Xesh can easily replicate Bane's execution, lmao.

1. Aayla Secura - Aayla has literally no defense. She can't possibly win.

2. Alema Rar - more tricky. Honestly? Alema can put up a fight, she has some surprisingly enormous feats, but Xesh is more powerful, more masterful, and has laughably more options and skill in using Force combatively.

3. Darth Nihl - never really got that reputation Nihl got in the Force department. His Lightning is powerful enough to kill Kol Skywalker when he has unknown amount of focus and shoots him in the back, when Kol's sabers are kinda occupied killng bunch of other Sith lol. Choking out Cade from hiding when Cade is entirely focused on fighting Talon, especially when Talon is still a difficult fight for Cade at that time, is also worth little for me. At best, Nihl fares as well as Alema does.

4. Obi-Wan Kenobi - Xesh is definitely just more powerful, has much greater amount of abilities, and while honestly Kenobi is equally masterful and skilled in combative/tricky Force usage, Xesh's far greater power and huge versatility gives him 10/10 win.

5. Kenth Hamner - quite a close one. I don't honestly see the difference in Force power, but Xesh's mastery, skill in combative use, and amount of abilities at his disposal can provide him with a very tough win. Both have the same "guns" in the Force, but different skill.

6. Arcann - Arcann insta-kills, Anakin+ levels are the only legitimate fights in Force only for Arcann thumb up

Boss: Reedemed Revan - Revan insta-kills, Yoda+ levels are the only legitimate fights in Force only for Revan thumb up

Tondemonai
Round 1. Pretty much stomps until 5, where he has a decent fight and wins, but loses to Arcann.

Round 2. Stomps until Fisto, where he has moderate trouble but still wins. I can honestly see him beating Katarn, but overall I'd give him the edge over Xesh. If he were to win, then he'd beat Kenobi after getting annoyed with being unable to break his defenses and resorting to Force assaults. I don't see him besting Maul, but it'd be a great fight.

ILS
For feats-only people, Xesh is about as monstrous as they come with his storm feat, and all of the implications of it. For holistic intent, Xesh shares all the same qualities as the Revans/Ulics/Cades/Anakins of various eras, including saber combat.

I would find it hard to believe that Xesh is, like them, a Force prodigy who has been in combat and training since infancy, actively favours the sword over every other tool in his arsenal, participated in war for years, and is not only regarded as the most powerful of the Force Hounds and Je'daii (who are confirmed to be analogous to modern Jedi), but also killed the most powerful Rakatan in a direct fight, the Rakatans being a galaxy-spanning race of Force users with a Sith-like power structure.

As in, Xesh has ticked every single box you could ask him to tick to establish him as an all around warrior badass and Force-monster, but Kyle is going to be where he meets his match? I find that kind of doubtful.

Ursumeles
Also ILS, how far does he get?
And yeah, I have him above Kyle too.

ILS
6/Boss for Force

6/Boss or clear for all out, depending on how I wanted to argue it

Ursumeles
I am interested, In how you argue it big grin
I have Xesh around the likes of Malak in overall combat, tbh.

DarthAnt66
He has no chance at beating Revan or Arcann.

ILS
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I am interested, In how you argue it big grin
I have Xesh around the likes of Malak in overall combat, tbh. ayy lmao

Maybe if Malak has two Star Forges.

Ursumeles
He never said that. He said that he could clear in all-out, not force-only.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by ILS
ayy lmao

Maybe if Malak has two Star Forges.
I have Malak around Maul, lol.

ILS
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I have Malak around Maul, lol. you're slaying me bruh

DarthAnt66
Malak would beat Xesh off the Star Forge, let alone on, tbh.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by ILS
you're slaying me bruh

Yeah, someone who can't even telekinetically restrain the seventh sister for longer than 20 seconds, isn't scratching Malak.

Ursumeles
Lol. I would favor Maul over Malak, as Maul is more skilled by a fair marigin.

Ziggystardust
Maul might be taking sabers - and that's a 'might' be. He's not even touching Malak in the Force department however.

ILS
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Yeah, someone who can't even telekinetically restrain the seventh sister for longer than 20 seconds, isn't scratching Malak. The head jester himself appears! Looks like I'm spoiled for choice as far as entertainment is concerned. wink

Ziggystardust
The head jester will be appearing in season 3 of Rebels.

UCanShootMyNova
Boss.

nfactor1995
Curious if opinions have changed on this at all

cs_zoltan
Urs should drink bleach for putting f-ucking Kenth over Kenobi.

Deronn_solo
Arcann for one, and dies at Kyle Katarn.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS
6/Boss for Force

6/Boss or clear for all out, depending on how I wanted to argue it

As great as he was, 'Swords went full retard with this shit. laughing out loud

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah. I gave into the Xesh hype as well for some reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.