Average Jedi Knight vs Average Yuuzhan Vong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

JKBart
Depends. If the Jedi meets the Yuuzhan Vong for the first time in his life, Jedi falls definitely. If he has basic knowledge at least, it's at least a good fight.

If the Jedi has knowledge and some basic training/experience, it's impossible to tell.

Jmanghan
Experience against Vong?

JKBart
What are you even asking about?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
Depends. If the Jedi meets the Yuuzhan Vong for the first time in his life, Jedi falls definitely. If he has basic knowledge at least, it's at least a good fight.

If the Jedi has knowledge and some basic training/experience, it's impossible to tell.
thumb up
Tho I still favour a average Vong slightly, tbh.

Jmanghan
"some basic training/experience".

I already said that its an average Jedi Knight, which means they've already passed their trials, and have become a knight.

Which means you must mean experience against the Vong.

JKBart
Ah. Yeah, I already talked about knowledge on Yuuzhans above, it's all about Yuuzhans.

As for anything more, it's difficult to say. It's difficult to rate average Yuuzhan Vong warrior.

Total Warrior
If the jedi is going for the kill, and doesn't try to capture him or give him a chance to live and redeem etc etc i see the jedi winning

NewGuy01
The Jedi is much better, on the whole. However, like Bart said, their properties & equipment is so bizarre that a Jedi who has never faced them before may be taken by surprise.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The Jedi is much better, on the whole. However, like Bart said, their properties & equipment is so bizarre that a Jedi who has never faced them before may be taken by surprise. Better in terms of combat expertise?

More skilled and such?

NewGuy01
Oh, yeah; the only Vong who could conventionally compete with Jedi were high-ranked ones and Slayers.

MythLord
The Vong operate on levels standard Jedi cannot fathom, as they cannot sense them in the Force, predict their actions or barely influence them with their funky Force flow.

Overall, a standard Vong Soldier seems to be less than a standard Jedi overall, but perhaps a mid-tier Vong can take a Jedi. mmm

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord
The Vong operate on levels standard Jedi cannot fathom, as they cannot sense them in the Force, predict their actions or barely influence them with their funky Force flow.

Overall, a standard Vong Soldier seems to be less than a standard Jedi overall

Eh?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh?

I am also confuzzeled

Zenwolf
Also define, Average Jedi Knight.

We talking OR? PT? NJO?

I mean there's not much difference, but I feel there's small differences which might edge out in either.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Also define, Average Jedi Knight.

We talking OR? PT? NJO?

I mean there's not much difference, but I feel there's small differences which might edge out in either. NJO.

MythLord
Damn, I said overall twice...

Basically, a Jedi is on paper better than a Vong, but the sheer unorthodoxy and uniqueness of how a Vong fights would probably grant him the win unless the Jedi is familiar with how he/she fights.

NewGuy01
Eh, I'm not so sure. A group of Vong, maybe, but mano e mano I think a Jedi Knight could overcome it more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.