Aayla Secura vs Even Piell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who wins?

Jmanghan
Secura.

JKBart
Yeah, Aayla in every field.

chingchangwalla
Piell wins. I think it's a risk in saying that due to lack of Showings/Quotes. In the Tarkin novel he was said to have incorporated all 7 forms into his own unique style which says volumes of his skill. His databank entry also credits him as being "gruff and battle hardened," implying he is more experienced than Aayla.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Piell wins. I think it's a risk in saying that due to lack of Showings/Quotes. In the Tarkin novel he was said to have incorporated all 7 forms into his own unique style which says volumes of his skill. His databank entry also credits him as being "gruff and battle hardened," implying he is more experienced than Aayla. Secura was able to fight on par with Quinlan Vos :/

Not to mention far, far more feats and accolades.

JKBart
> gruff and battle hardened

Same can be said about Aayla just by knowing her character. That puts Piell above average random Master, nothing more.

Selenial
Piell wins. I think it's a risk in saying that due to lack of Showings/Quotes. In the Tarkin novel he was said to have incorporated all 7 forms into his own unique style which says volumes of his skill. His databank entry also credits him as being "gruff and battle hardened," implying he is more experienced than Aayla.

The Clone Wars' magazine also states he's a practitioner of every form, but didn't master any of them. Which is pretty pathetic, tbfh.

cs_zoltan
His databank entry also credits him as being "gruff and battle hardened," implying he is more experienced than Aayla.

A veteran of many battles, Aayla is one of the most skilled Jedi fighters.
--TCW Character Encyclopedia

mmm

UCanShootMyNova
Aayla. Mace choosing her to go with him to face Maul on a DS nexus is telling imo.

cs_zoltan
That was on Ord Mantell. Besides Piell was dead by then.

Aayla still wins tho.

UCanShootMyNova
Im aware of Piel's death.

So the Jedi didn't face Maul on Dathomir?

cs_zoltan
That's what I just said.

UCanShootMyNova
Thanks. This can be used for much wankery. smile

Emperordmb
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Aayla. Mace choosing her to go with him to face Maul on a DS nexus is telling imo.
Tiplee>Piell confirmed.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Tiplee>Piell confirmed.
thumb up

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Then getting kicked in the face with Mace's help lol

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Tiplee>Piell confirmed.

Nope. You're WRONG dmb.

Piell is too small for a Maul!kick. You LOSE
Piell>>>Secura
he's big enough for Maul!punt tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.