Could Depa Billaba and Sora Bulq use Vaapad like Mace?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
As the title says, could Depa or Bulq use Vaapads loop like Mace against DS opponents?

JKBart
It doesn't look like. One must remember in case of Mace it was one-time only, he never replicated that feat before; Vaapad in itself has nothing to do with this "superconduting loop", at least it never had before; it was about the inner darkness of the user. Neither Mace (before RotS), Depa, or Sora demonstrated anything similar.

It was more of Vaapad + Mace's mental state at that exact moment.

Zenwolf
Not sure seeing as Mace's thing was a one time thing.

But speaking of...I'm not really getting how aside from Mace's fight with Sidious, how Vaapad was different than other Forms? Because I haven't really seen it help Mace against other Darksiders...unless I've missed something.

chingchangwalla
No. Put Bulq, Vos or Depa against Sidious and they could not do what Windu did.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by JKBart
It doesn't look like. One must remember in case of Mace it was one-time only, he never replicated that feat before; Vaapad in itself has nothing to do with this "superconduting loop", at least it never had before; it was about the inner darkness of the user. Neither Mace (before RotS), Depa, or Sora demonstrated anything similar.

lel

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart

It was more of Vaapad + Mace's mental state at that exact moment.
thumb up

cs_zoltan
The idea that Mace being amped somehow transformed Vaapad into something it isn't is plain retarded. Have you ever seen powers being changed only because you are amped?

It's also based on retarded observation. People say Mace never did the loop before. Your evidence to this?

Mace only conquered his inner darkness on Haruun Kal, so everything before that is irrelevant. After that he only dueled Dooku for like 10 seconds, Maul for like 5 seconds, Grievous who is a cyborg and Talzin.

Nothing there indicates he couldn't or didn't form a loop. If anything stops him from doing so is his jedi restraint. Nothing more.

UCanShootMyNova
Not even Mace can use Vaapad like Mace against Darksiders. xD

That is to say he's incapable of amping himself against darksiders under normal circumstances.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
As the title says, could Depa or Bulq use Vaapads loop like Mace against DS opponents?

Yes. Depa has done it, if I recall correctly. The whole thing is overrated as fvck though.

chingchangwalla
Well that in ROTS was as good as he was ever gonna be with the channeling. Good luck trying to find someone as angry and psychotic as Sidious :/

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yes. Depa has done it, if I recall correctly. The whole thing is overrated as fvck though.

Shatterpoint right? The whole people die she got swole af?

NewGuy01
ye

SunRazer
The Haruun Kal incident was in 22BBY. I get the impression that people are acting as if it happened not long before RotS, lol.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Not even Mace can use Vaapad like Mace against Darksiders. xD

That is to say he's incapable of amping himself against darksiders under normal circumstances.

Not true. Channeling the fury of the opponent into a force for good is one of Vaapad's core tenants, always was.

UCanShootMyNova
Quote?

chingchangwalla
Lmao, didn't know that Syndi?

UCanShootMyNova
I know that its tenant was to take advantage of an opponent's fury/rage but not that it was stated to be "channeled."

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not true. Channeling the fury of the opponent into a force for good is one of Vaapad's core tenants, always was.

How are you still single? What with these sexy af thing you say. yes

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
How are you still single?
Because he's on KMC. 90% of people on here don't have a life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.