Wolverine vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Adamantium Logan
*Tchalla has his suit

Who wins?

Vanguard
TChalla

Utrigita
That very much depends on whether or not adamantium can cut vibraniun and I'll admit I have no idea if it can. I will say though if it can't, I see panther winning. If it can cut I see wolverine winning.

cdtm
Black Panther wins, with ease.

BruceSkywalker
logan loses pure and simple

Kazenji
Black Panther all the way.

Placidity
How can Panther put Logan down?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Placidity
How can Panther put Logan down?
KO

Placidity
IMO He isn't strong enough to KO Logan if you mean strikes to the head.

wakkawakkawakka
The problem is that Wolverine's feats are all over the place. High end Logan would probably stalemate but low end has struggled with regular people.

0mega Spawn
IMO He isn't strong enough to KO Logan if you mean strikes to the head. Hes more than strong enough. no expression

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
The problem is that Wolverine's feats are all over the place. High end Logan would probably stalemate but low end has struggled with regular people. no version of wolverine stalemates... wolverine is too much of a brawler. Just swinging his claws around.
If his claws aren't able to damage BP then hell have nothing to fall back on

Placidity
Do you agree Wolverine is harder to KO than Captain America?

Silent Master
No.

Placidity
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
The problem is that Wolverine's feats are all over the place. High end Logan would probably stalemate but low end has struggled with regular people.

Sure, he may have struggled in different aspects. But he has only been KO'ed by a bullet and Sabretooth-level strength strike to the head that sent him flying into the air.

Panther can't replicate a blow with that level of force.

0mega Spawn
Do you agree Wolverine is harder to KO than Captain America? hell no... mystique was beating his head in

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
no version of wolverine stalemates... wolverine is too much of a brawler. Just swinging his claws around.
If his claws aren't able to damage BP then hell have nothing to fall back on
High end Wolverine would make BP's claws ineffective and turn it into a battle of attrition.

jaden101
BP is faster, more skilled and stronger than Mystique if arguably less agile but he can't dish out the level of damage that phoenix was hitting Wolverine with at the end of X3. Without having the plot devices that put Wolverine down at various points I can't see him going down and despite BP being easily able to outclass Wolverine I don't think he'd win without utilising the environment somehow

Placidity
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
hell no... mystique was beating his head in

I don't remember Mystique KO'ing Wolverine.

When I say who is easier to KO, the context is allowing strikes to the head without resistance - who would get KO'ed first.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by jaden101
he can't dish out the level of damage that phoenix was hitting Wolverine with at the end of X3.

I feel this. While BP is a significantly more robust fighter, Logan's recovery stats are too dam high!

0mega Spawn
What exactly can wolverine do to BP? Jack shit ATM.

Logan however can get a claw in his chest

Silent Master
I don't remember Mystique KO'ing Wolverine.

When I say who is easier to KO, the context is allowing strikes to the head without resistance - who would get KO'ed first.

Wolverine.

playa1258
Wolverine one shots.

FrothByte
Wolverine can't really do anything to BP. BP is stronger, faster, more skilled and is wearing a suit that Logan's claws won't penetrate.

It will take time but remember that Logan was in trouble from too many stabs from Deathstrike. Besides, BP can always just choke him out.

Vanguard
Originally posted by FrothByte
Wolverine can't really do anything to BP. BP is stronger, faster, more skilled and is wearing a suit that Logan's claws won't penetrate.

Besides, BP can always just choke him out.

Right thumb up I completely agree.

Khazra Reborn
From X3 onward, Logan would win. Before that, BP.

jinXed by JaNx
If this is X3 Wolverine then he wins. Vibranium can cut through Adamantium but Wolverines healing factor will sustain him until BP gets close enough or makes a mistake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.